- Good experience in developing a user friendly web application wif high performance using Bootstrap, JQuery and AJAX and experience in implementing cross browser style - sheets.
- Good experience in developing web applications and web contents using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Good experience in designing UI applications wif IDE’s like Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime text, DreamweaverCS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS and Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Good experience in Development, Implementation and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, Banking, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet /Intranet.
- Good experience working wif testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Good knowledge of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and various phases like Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Good knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML/XHTML/XHTML-MP, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Good knowledge all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Good team player wif excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
IDE’s and Tools: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Sublime text, Notepad++
Database: PL/SQL (Oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Houston, TX
Web UI Developer
- Used the existing HTML website and updated content to be stored on the database instead of hardcoded into each page and developed according to WCAG-web accessibility standards
- Used Cascading style sheets to create grids and adopt cross browsing interactive features
- Used modernizer.js for HTML5 and CSS3 feature detection
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface
- Used Groovy to write unit tests
- Used Gradle to build the source code of the program
- Create data entry procedures, managed data integrity as aWeb Analyst
- Implemented the strategic planning activities as a part of Performance Metrics
- Developed an efficient and well-secured Administration module
- Widely used Online Optimization technique in existing code
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
UI Web Developer
- Developed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website wif complete UI and validations.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular JS, MVC framework
- Coded JS for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Implemented single page apps by using backbone views and routes to take the user to various views.
- Developed the users application by editing updating using MVC pattern in Backbone
- Used UI based features like geo location in JS to create small web applications for the website
- Extensive experience in developing node js applications using MVC frameworks like express, grunt
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 2+ projects.
- Designed new models wif an Object Oriented approach using JS and jQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
Confidential, American Fork, UT
- Worked as a team to design and develop a user friendly layout which enhances Dish Retailer Experience.
- Used Media Queries to create RWD and also handled cross browser compatibility issues (IE, Mozilla, Chrome and Safari).
- Converted from tab browsing to user friendly Content model using Navigation Bar, which allows multiple levels of categories and sub-categories in drop-down menus.
- Worked in a fast paced SDLC, attended weekly Scrum & daily Team meetings.
- Used Browser Developer Tools to debug UI issues.
- Enhanced Images using Photoshop CS6 to accommodate the Dish color scheme.
- Customized the application by modifying Oracle Siebel application specific tags.
- The site is the gateway for many other Dish Retailer applications like Dish Portal, Axiom and Sprout Loud etc. We are continuously enhancing Users Experience wif their feedback.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
UI Web Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Worked wif BA in understanding the technical requirements of project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Developed classes and functions using various JQuery components for CRM application for customer services.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Implemented XML parsing code for applications.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Wrote code to interact wif backend code AJAX and JSON.
- Worked on maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying the web applications.
- Involved in the SDLC of ProSigmaX phases - analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Extensively used Microsoft Visio to create web application structural design and database design.
- Created the user's details data base tables using MySQL.
- Created web services to transfer data between the MS-Project Server and ProSigmaX.
- Prepared documentation of the ProSigmaX project standards guidelines
- Worked extensively along wif team members to fasten the project’s progress.
- Prepared Business logics based on six-sigma process methodologies and inputs given by Master Black belt certified personnel.