- Over 10 years of total IT experience in development with 7 years of experience developing iOS applications using Swift and Objective - C and Built Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client-Server applications in iPhone/iPad.
- Hands on iOS Application developer experience with focus on designing, developing, implementing, testing and publishing iOS applications on iTunes Store.
- Develop native iOS applications using Objective C and Swift, X-Code, iPhone SDK and Cocoa Touch framework.
- Experience using Firebase, real-time database (JSON format and buckets).
- User autantication using Firebase for Facebook, Google and Email.
- Expertise in integrating third-party libraries like Alamofire, SDWebImage using Cocoa Pods or manual.
- Extensively worked on MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocol and categories.
- Experience in working with data parsing forms such as JSON and XML to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad.
- Extensive experience in consuming SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Hands on experience in Apple push and local notifications
- Understanding of ARC and non-ARC in iOS development for Memory Management.
- Understanding of Application Life Cycle.
- Implemented Localization & Globalization techniques to support global languages.
- Proficient in creating complex user interfaces for a variety of applications.
- Design applications using Storyboards, XIB files and, programmatic UI building.
- Experienced in using data storage frameworks like NSUserDefaults, Core Data, firebase.
- Expertise in designing custom UI using Auto Layouts and Size Classes for iPhone and iPad devices.
- SCRUM fundamentals certified. Experience in working SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with GIT code repositories, and Git flow workflow.
- Passionate and love to work with latest iOS Technologies, and always learning new technologies like python, Django and Amazon web server administration.
- Professional working experience in PHP, HTML, CSS, PYTHON, DJANGO.
- Highly experienced working directly with clients, as a programmer and also as a leader of software implementation.
- Establish and maintain a productive working relationship with management, clients, external teams and team members.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and teh ability to meet tight deadlines.
Programming Languages: Swift, Objective-C, PHP, HTML, CSS3. iOS Applications: Swift, Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, Cocoa touch, Core Data, Firebase, Google Analytics, Chrashlytics iOS Services: NSJSONSerialization, NSXMLSerialization, Apple Push Notification (APNS), NSUserDefaults, NSNotificationCenter, NSOperationQueue .
Frameworks: UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit, AVFoundation, CoreData, Social, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, Firebase, Location Kit, Google Maps API, Facebook API
IDE: XCode, MicrosoftVisualStudio.
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows.
Web Services: Alamofire, REST, JSON, SOAP, XML.
Threading: GCD, NSOperations
Version Control Tools: GITHub, GitLab, Bit Bucket.
Databases: Firebase, CoreData
Senior iOS Developer
- Active involvement in software implementation for mobile devices iOS, iPhone, iPad.
- Use of Firebase for google Analytics, and Crashlytics implementation.
- Use of Storyboards, table views, collection views, SideMenues, delegation, XML, JSON, Mapkit etc
- Collaborating with BBVA (located in Spain) and Aermoxico team to analyze teh requirements and building teh features for their applications.
- Implemented UINavigationController, UITabBarController and a Side Menu for easier use of teh application.
- Use of PSPDFKit, framework, to read and manipulate PDF files within teh application.
- Reviewed teh written code in teh sprint and provided feedback, received feedback on teh code.
- Responsible for consuming teh RESTful services, getting XML response and parsing them to get teh required information.
- Used Core Location to determine teh user location in several areas of teh application, including security features.
- Implement SDK BBVA bank One time passwords in order to access different features in teh bank application.
- Implemented Push Notifications, Analytics, Remote configuration and, Crash reporting features while integrating teh mobile app with Firebase.
- Use of HockeyApp for app distribution, and testing in real devices.
- Worked with GitLab and GitBucket to check out and update teh codebase changes.
Environment: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, XML, REALM, JSON, Firebase, MapKit, PSPDFkit, GitLab, Core Location.
- Reactivate and implement an App development project for teh Hotel Industry.
- Use of Firebase Google for real-time data base, push notifications and autantication.
- Use of Google - Analytics in order to know how many users interact with teh app and also how many access to teh activities showed in teh advertising.
- Implement Core-Data for persistence within teh application.
- Use of Storyboards, table views, data core, delegation, JSON, Mapkit, etc.
- Used collectionview controller in order to show a simple way information about teh hotels, activities and advertising to teh users.
- Implement social framework to share pictures and tweets in facebook and tweeter.
- Collaborating with directly with clients in order to implement correctly all teh requirements.
- Reviewed teh last commits, in order to make migration from swift 2 - 3 and resolve dependencies issues.
- Responsible for consuming teh RESTful services, getting JSON response and parsing them to get teh required information.
- Used Core Location to determine teh user location inside de hotels, and make easier teh way to go to nearest restaurants, parks and museums.
- Used Core Location along with custom MKAnnotations to display nearby location to teh user.
- Added two table view in teh same and a side menu to better user experience.
- Used Notification Center to send information from one view to another when an action was executed.
- Implemented Push Notifications, Analytics, Remote configuration and, Crash reporting features while integrating teh mobile app with Firebase
- Have taken part also in teh web development, adding CS3 and HML5 to teh control panel for teh app-user interaction and administration.
Environment: iOS, Swift, JSON, Firebase Google, MapKit, GitHub, Core Location, HTML, CC3
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Training in swift 3 to make migration from swift 2-3.
- Develop medical application using all Firebase tools.
- Autantication (Facebook, Gmail or corporate Email)
- Use Firebase real-time database, crashlytics and analytics.
- Use of Storyboards, table views, data core, delegation, JSON, Mapkit.
- Use of multithreading process in table views to enable teh user to keep using teh app meanwhile information is downloading.
- Created reusable dynamic tableview cells to use across teh application.
- Implemented UITabBarController and manually navigation bar for easier use of teh application.
- Relational database in order to share information between users (doctors and patients)
- Worked with GitHub to check out and update teh codebase changes.
- Migrating application from objective-c to swift.
- Integrated SDWebImage framework using Cocoa pods for lazy loading of images.
Environment: iOS, Swift, XML, JSON, Firebase Google, MapKit, GitHub, Core Location.
- Interact everyday with clients, in order to know teh new requirements and delegate it to IT development department.
- Provided technical leadership and take ownership of teh technical development project delivery of component design, development and maintenance.
- Analysis and Design mobile apps and web apps.
- Utilized Agile scrum methodology to work with other developers from front end, backend, testers and business users.
- Active involvement in computer and networks field. (CCNA Cisco)
- Involved in developing PHP, to implement simple functions for in-house ERP development.
- Integrated application with MySQL database using myphpadmin.
- Use multiple templates and bootstrap in order to give to teh user teh best experience.
- Written Ajax calls and web services in PHP.
- Working on security of teh user by saving sensitive data like session ids, Passwords using Keychain Services.
- Working on code review and bug fixing.
Environment: Objective-C, PHP, HTML, CC3, MySQL, Cocoa touch, iPhone, iPad.
Lead Application Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of teh application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implement large scale enterprise level software Systems, for different 5 cities in Mexico.
- Developed cross-browser/platform HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,to match design specs for complex page layouts while following code standards.
- Used PHPMyAdmin to handle teh administration of MYSQL over teh World Wide Web
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3 in order to fit in blackberries screen.
- Report of bugs for ERP; Tracked and fixed bugs dat were found during various phases of developments
- Used PHP to display teh data fetched from teh database.
- Created Tables, built queries for accessing, modified data on MySQL.
- Lead and supervise activities for teh team of 10 members. Also, train associates on ERP and other applications.
- Improved teh user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, and Safari).
- Prepared monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and user manuals.
Environment: PHP, ERP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, PHP My Admin.
Maintenance Supervisor- Automation and Robotics
- Create and program sequences for Fanuc Robots of 6 axes at teh production line.
- Praming PCL devices for automation process.
- In charge of a 15 technicians, to maintain all teh systems, robots and PLCs in perfect conditions.
- Make reports, and check up lists for all teh automatic systems
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Install and perform minor repairs to tools, machines, engines and robots, following design or installation specifications.
- Modify and customize commercial programs for internal needs.
- Oversee teh daily performance of computer systems, automatic tools, and robots.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct robots and PLC computer’s diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Create step by step documentation for teh installing of software, interfaces, support solutions, and train other staff members in customer support