Engineer with rich experience in both WEB backend and frontend who has studied Scala and Java 8 to finally move to Scala language.
- Using Spark for result .csv files analysis.
- Worked on a project built on Zend Framework. PHP, MySQL, Jquery, Java.
- Was leading the Vietnamese remote developer team.
- Implemented DB denormalization by using MySQL procedures to reduce a load on DB. The process which previously took 2 hours using Java, now running for 7 minutes.
- Created an integration module for the third party's translation system.
- Implemented Memcached on a most frequently loading pages.
- Created an internal CMS module working with CDN and managing advertisement information on the website.
- Worked on SEO tickets: sitemaps, translations, URL rewriting. Used Redis.
- Initiated switching from SVN to Git.
- Rewrote internal system modules working with promotion information on product list pages.
- Fixing application written in Java which combining data for the third party quick search.
- Suggested to use Varnish to optimize DB usage.
- Using Jira as an issue tracking system.
- Learned Scala language both by 4 courses on coursera.org and Martin Odersky’s book.
- Read a Java 8 book for a better understanding of types in both Scala and Java.
- Was developing web sites on HostCMS(the analog of Drupal) and Wordpress
- Was doing a broad spectrum of work: both backend and frontend, from PSD to production.
- HTML coding was my everyday job. Using for the most part of CSS3 features like animation, transition, pseudo elements, gradients, box - sizing etc.
- Familiar with plugins, parallax, sliders, counters.
- Made some website with responsive design on Bootstrap CSS.
- Studied Laravel for self education.
- Created and Optimized user interface and structure of the Corporate Information System "Microsoft Dynamics Ax" in supply chain part.
- Analyzing business processes, worked on the optimization of supply chain.
- Populated DataBase according ISO structure for more than 20000 items and monitored the proper filling the DB.