- Over 11+ years of extensive experience in designing, developing and maintaining business critical Enterprise and Finance Mobile applications (majorly iOS applications for iPhone and iPad) & Desktop applications in Shipping, Telecom, and Retail domains
- Worked for Confidential as direct client for their own products while working with Confidential in iOS and MacOS apps
- Shared my knowledge as trainings with multiple associates to work in multiple Confidential Projects in multiple locations
- Good knowledge of Confidential Human Interface Guidelines, App Store Review Guidelines and Confidential Coding Guidelines for iOS applications
- Extensive real time exposure of requirements gathering, interaction with client, product owner, web services team, UI design team, business team, testing team and deployment team
- Thorough understanding to plan the complete lifecycle (from inception of an idea to deployment and post - deployment maintenance and analytics) of mobile applications, segregate in milestones and perform effort estimation
- Requirements gathering with product owners or end users, BRD understanding, SRS preparation, High Level and Low Level Design preparation for projects mostly for US and UK based clients
- Speaker of talk in iOSDevCampDC 2018 & for iOSDevCampDC 2016
- Speaker in SECON 2017 (Software Engineering Conference) for AR and VR (Augmented and Virtual Reality)
- Speaker in Google 10X Solutions Workshop in DevFestDC 2016
- Certified Scaled Agile Framework Agilist and well versed with Agile Methodologies
- Titanium Certified Application/mobile developer and trainer (Conducted 4 full days organization level training)
- Received Capgemini Certificate of Appreciation for Super Techie Show
- Moving forward as Full Stack Engineer
- Gold Medalist in College
- Developed multiple reusable files and Swift extensions for usage in multiple projects
- Practical exposure of Debugging View Hierarchy in XCode as 3D model
- Good knowledge in Autolayout and Size classes to build Universal and Multitasking iOS apps
- Well versed in using Storyboards/code to design intuitive User Interface for iOS mobile applications
- Good knowledge in Automated Unit & UI Testing and Distribution of the App
- Experience in using and writing new Cocoa Pods and multiple frameworks like RNCryptor, Crashlytics, Flurry, SplunkMint, New Relic, Google Analytics, SwiftyJSON, Confidential Map Kit framework and Location Based Services
- Working Knowledge of ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash and Kibana) and did PagerDuty Integration for multiple teams for efficient real time alerts and monitoring of our PROD resources using NewRelic and Logstash
- Basic understanding of DevOps and perform multiple duties for the team using CFTs
- Performing AMI Rehydrations, Building Blue/Green deployments, Failovers and multiple DevOps releases with AWS
- Created small microservice to be deployed using AWS Lambda for Kibana dashboards using Clojure
- Over 5+ years of mentoring experience of leading technical workshops in iOS and hybrid applications
- Run Tech Talks as my initiative for team to explore best practices for our code base
- Run my “Being Human” Blog in Confidential to share thoughts for life to contribute making this world a better place
- Attended workshop of AWS Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), created small Chat Bot
- Proficient in problem analysis, debugging skills, impact analysis, risk management and meeting strict deadlines along with mentoring and defining path for my junior team members and got client interaction experience of 8+ years
- Efficient soft skills like Leadership, Communication, Presentation, Analytical and Positive Attitude with Self-Initiation and takes complete Ownership. Gave multiple trainings as well for soft skills.
- Interact with user interface (UI) design team so that the UI provides the best user experience with minimal UI assets and utilization of memory is done efficiently, brief testing team about the application using Visual Design and SRS, perform demo for UAT with business team before proceeding for deployment of pilot release and final release
- Well-versed with Object Oriented and iOS Mobility Concepts and their implementation with best practices in real time
Proficient: Swift v2.0: v4.1, Objective C, C++, iOS 3.x - 11.x, XCode v9.x and earlier versions Exposure tvOS (Basics), C, QT 4.6.2, Core Java Basics, SQL, DevOps Basics, Jenkins and CI/CD basics, AWS Concepts,Titanium Studio 3.x (by Appcelerator), watchOS 4.x & earlier, Core Data, Postgresql, SQLite3
Frameworks/Design Patterns: MVC, Observable, MVVM, Cocoa Pods, Crashlytics, Flurry, Google Analytics, XCUnitTest, XCUITest, Keychain, Splunk
Software/Tools: Instruments, Jira, Github, Version One, Starteam, Bugzilla, Subversion(SVN), Sketch basics
Confidential, McLean, VA
Sr. iOS Engineer
- Following Agile Scrum, responsible for development and testing life cycle of our multiple products development
- Active participant in requirement analysis and interactive UI design to architecture decisions
- Perform development using XCode 9.4 for iOS 11.3 and testing by interactive design (with animations) for robust handling of multiple customers and banker’s interaction in secured manner
- Write automation scripts to automate Unit Tests, Performance tests and User Interface tests
- Coordinate with Infosec and Appsec teams with complete project workflow to get approval for release
- Learned Augmented reality ARKit basics and created a demo for product leadership in July2017
- Guiding multiple other junior team members in multiple technical and professional skills by giving training and other sessions like brown bags to my team and multiple other teams in Confidential
- Created new Cocoa Pod as well for anyone to reuse
- Created multiple reusable files and Swift extensions for usage in multiple projects
- Take care of some AWS and DevOps responsibilities with continuous learning and certification preparation
- Worked on ELK and collaborated with multiple teams for PagerDuty integration
- Participated and mentored in Hackathons and Meetups like Security, Security by Design, User Interface Tools, etc.
- Participated in multiple co-curricular activities, captain in Office Olympics 2016, got maximum medals (4)
- Perform Code review and keep looking memory management aspects during different phases of development
- Using Test Driven Approach (TDD) for our enterprise projects for automation of unit tests.
- Participate in architecture discussions to make sure we have sound setup of components for great base
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. iOS Developer
- Multiple responsibilities similar to above ones
- Use Github for code repository and Core Data for data storage using Singleton design pattern
- Integrated Crashlytics for Crash Reporting and Flurry for analytics reporting in app
- Performed inter-app communication for passing data between apps in multiple secured ways
- Integrated Digital Accessibility within the application for multiple sections
- As a team lead, involved in requirements gathering, design, development and enhancement for multiple stages
- Performed requirement analysis, SRS preparation, UI design discussion, services finalization and effort estimation.
- Communicated with multiple stakeholders of the application through calls, mails and video conferences.
- Divided modules to sub modules and mapped tasks involved in UI and client development.
- Keep reducing memory leaks and guiding team members in iOS application using Xcode and Titanium
Lead Software Engineer
- Involved in multiple stages of mobile app designing, development and testing.
- Consumed RESTful based web services in this iOS mobile application and JSON for parsing.
- Onsite/Offshore interaction with teams at multiple locations through calls, e-mails and video conferences.
- Keep reducing memory leaks and guiding team members for the same in iOS application using Instruments tool.
- Share knowledge regarding iOS and Object Oriented concepts best practices for high performance quality application.
- Consumed RESTful based web services in this iOS mobile application and JSON for parsing.
- Development and testing of multiple modules in our project
- Performed requirements analysis, design, and development and effort estimations.
- Used Singleton design pattern and Core Data for handling database transactions for addition/deletion/update
- Created reusable modules that can be used in multiple projects for handling transactions and validations.
- Lead a team of 4 junior team members in Bangalore location for some duration where I had to make sure they understand the iOS basics, Mac OS basics and understand Confidential coding standards so that they can contribute in multiple other projects of Confidential .
- Prepared a training program for them and used to teach them and assess them as and when required and made sure that they can present their stuff well enough in front of others as well by developing their soft skills
- Responsible for iOS, Objective C, Cocoa Touch framework/technical/soft-skills training for a batch of 9 associates
- Implemented bug fixing process as per Confidential Coding standards and trained junior members.
- Integrated Confidential 's ISTCF Framework as well.
- Onsite Offshore interaction with US based client and even inter-organizations as well.
- Development and Testing of existing code and work on further enhancements as and when required.
- Guide junior team members for fixing bugs once logged in the system as per strict Confidential Coding standards.
- Consumed RESTful web services in this iOS mobile application and JSON for parsing.
- Design classes, GUI development using QT 4.6.2 and backend workflow of passing events of GUI using C++.
- Onsite Offshore interaction with US and UK based teams for multiple tasks and release activities.
- Installshield development for making product installer ready for testing, pilot release and full release.
- GUI Development of screens using Objective C and Cocoa Touch in Xcode and handled events on multiple screens.
- Development of screens using Navigation and TableView Controllers, manual unit testing on simulator and iPhone.
- Consumed SOAP based web services in this iOS mobile application and XML for parsing.
- Resolve technical issues reported in JIRA using C++ and OOPs concepts and debugging the application.
- Development of multiple functionalities within product using C++, perform unit testing on the product.
- Used to mentor some juniors as well as seniors with trainings in this project which was awesome opportunity.
- Onsite Offshore interaction with US based clients and team and got appreciation as well multiple times.
- Used to participate in multiple co-curricular activities as well in multiple organization level events.