- Senior Python AWS Developer who loves to write code and has a passion for working on highly performing distributed applications that process billions of transactions per day.
- You will be responsible for developing software running on Cloud platforms and utilizing data streaming technologies.
- The system you build will store customer and shopping cart details from Comcast Retail/DotCom to Customer Transaction Platform database.
- A successful candidate will be a hands - on developer with an established background in large scale service oriented applications running on hundreds of servers in multiple data centers. You should have strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with Python-AWS application development and migration.
- Proficiency in Boto/Boto3
- Proficiency with AWS Technologies like (e.g. EC2, RDS, Kenisis Stream, Aurora, DynamoDB, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, SNS)
- Proficiency with Spring (ORM, Integration, Batch, Services)
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficiency with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience with JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with Source Control: Git Hub
- Experience with Maven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Jenkins or Go CD
- Experience with IDE: Eclipse, RAD, or STS
- Experience with web/application servers: (Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, JEE Server, WebSphere, etc.)
- Experience with at least one RDMS and SQL: Oracle, Couch base, SQL Server
- Experience with Agile/Iterative development and full SDLC development
- Experience with tools like Toad, Oracle SQL, SoapUI and Jmeter.
- Good to know No-Sql databases
Amazon Web Services
Rest Web Services
Senior Python AWS Developer
- Write production quality and thoroughly tested code
- Design new software applications, and customize and support existing applications
- Work on proof-of-concept applications and conduct exploratory experiments with new technology
- Build prototypes for new system components
- Conduct performance and scalability testing with customized load generating tools
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications meet technical requirements
- Support the rollout of software releases
- Diagnose performance issues both in the lab and in production, and propose and implement code improvements
- Analyze and resolve complex technical problems, particularly pertaining to Big Data products and applications
- Ability to read and interpret standards documents and specifications.