- Overall 8 years of experience in DevOps, Configuration Management, Build Engineering and Release Management processes, including Building binaries, end - to-end code configuration, and deployments of artifacts for entire life cycle model in Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in DevOps, Build & Release and Configuration Management on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Good understanding of the principals and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Configured Application Life Cycle Management(ALM) tools like JIRA, Trello, to track the progress of the project
- Hands-on experience wif Amazon Web Services (AWS) and using AWS Kinesis, SQS.
- Good exposure to Version control tools like Git, GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket -etc.-
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience supporting Chef Environment wif multi servers and involved in developing manifests.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) such as Analysis, planning, Developing, Testing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Experience wif Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins.
- Worked wif Linux administration, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery setup using GIT, Jenkins and Docker for Build.
- Extensively used to write Power Shell Scripts for automating the services inside the Azure.
- Expertise in writing Ruby, Python, Shell and Power Shell Scripting.
- Experience working wif container-based technologies such as Docker.
- Worked wif DOCKER and Vagrant for different infrastructure setup and testing of code.
- Deployed and tested playbooks in DOCKER Containers before pushing changes in GIT.
- Expertise in working under Azure Active Directory for creating roles, tenants, and assigning various security policies.
- Experience in administration and maintenance of Source Code Management (SCM) systems such as GIT created tags and branches fixed merge issues and administration software repositories.
- Experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building deployable artifacts (jar, war & ear) from source code.
- Used JENKINS to perform automated Builds and Deployments.
- Strong Knowledge/experience in creating Jenkins CI pipe lines. Experience in JENKINS to automate most of the build related tasks.
- Experience in continuous delivery wif Jenkins.
- Expertise in staging and creating CI/CD pipelines.
- Merge changes through SDLC pipeline Jenkins and GO for Continuous Integration.
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Nagios.
- Used to handle web inspect scans for application and followed up the scan reports and mitigation of vulnerability.
- Trouble shooting skills in environments and docker related issues.
- Used apache helix for sub version management.
- Configured Amazon Machine Image, instance storage volume and persistent storage volume using amazon elastic block store and deployed in EC2 instance.
- Integrated application on liquibase wif refactor database enhancements which are open and extensible.
- Monitored microservices services using GCP tech stack, and configured alerts.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Ubuntu, Red hat, CentOS
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Source Code Management: SVN, GIT, Bitbucket, IBM Rational Clear Case, Perforce
Bug Tracker and Testing: JIRA, Junit, Test Flight, Confluence
CI/ CD Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Circle CI, Travis CI.
Configuration Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker, OPS Work
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Data dog, Nagios.
Cloud Services: Amazon Web services, Google cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure.
Web/App Servers: Nginx, JBoss, Apache, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
SDLC: Waterfall modal, Agile, Scrum
WORK EXPERIENCEConfidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Planning, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare Vm's as required in the environment.
- Used security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways, NAT instances and Route tables to ensure a secure zone for organizations in AWS public cloud.
- Involved in building own Paas wif Docker; deployed various applications through Dockers containers.
- Dockerized applications by creating Docker images from Dockerfile
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented and maintained Chef Configuration management spanning several environments in VMware and the AWS cloud.
- Working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along wif Anthill-Pro, Jenkins.
- Build out server automation wif Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins/Maven for deployment and build management system.
- LeverageAWScloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems dat handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Manage Amazon Redshift clusters such as launching the cluster and specifying the node type.
- Used AWSBeanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed wif Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, and IIS.
- Setup and build AWSinfrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Defined branching, labelling, and merge strategies for all applications in Git.
- Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins and Continuous delivery environment.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Deployed applications on AWSby using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Installed and Configured Puppet Master, Puppet Console and Puppet Agents.
- Creating manifests and classes in Puppet for automation.
- Automated Linux production server’s setup using Puppet scripts. Documented release, builds and source control processes and plans.
- Worked on building and deploying Java code through Jenkins.
- Designing and implementing container orchestration systems wif Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Integrate Splunkwif AWSdeployment using puppet to collect data from all EC2 systems into Splunk.
- Authored Chef Cookbooks for automating the deploy processes web application on tomcat server.
- Monitoring services and Configuration and errors in application log using tools like Nagios, Introscope.
Environment: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail), GIT, EBS, Cloud watch, CloudFormation, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Maven, ANT, Splunk, Jira, AWS CLI, Liquibase, Google Cloud Platform, Nagios, AWS Auto Scaling, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting.
Confidential, New Jersey, Jersey City
- Worked on Administration of the network servers DNS, NIS, NFS, LAN, WAN and SENDMAIL.
- Installed and administered GIT source code tool and ensured the reliability of the application as well as designed the branching strategies for GIT.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using GIT.
- Launching Amazon EC2 cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring launched instances wif respect to specific application.
- Expertise knowledge to deploy Open Shift Container Platform in both public and private cloud.
- Worked in Cloud Automation using AWS cloud formation templates. And also implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Responsible for provisioning, maintaining and improving upon server infrastructure, split between physical data centers and AWS.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN, ANT and XCode as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts from source code.
- Converted and automated builds using Maven and ANT. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Worked on Deployment and monitoring of scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Integrated PUPPET deployment wif GIT wif automated Jenkins.
- Experienced wif working on Puppet Master and Puppet Agents. Defined Puppet Master and Puppet Agents to manage and configure nodes.
- Worked wif Python, Flask, Jenkins, Terraform and incorporating those three services for infrastructure automation project.
- Experience wif Microsoft Azure, Azure Resource Management templates, Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory.
- Very good understanding of AEMarchitectural concepts (such as design, deployment, scaling & security)
- Worked wif various AWS, EC2 and S3 Command Line Interface(CLI) tools.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups. Optimized volumes, AWS Kinesis, SQS and EC2 instances
- Patched different software using RedHat Package Manager and YUM.
- Automate infrastructure creation, deployment and recovery using Ansible, Docker, Terraform & Jenkins.
- Used IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups.
- Built a prototype Azure application dat access 3rd party data services via Web Services. The solution dynamically scales, automatically adding/removing cloud-based compute, storage and network resources based upon changing workloads.
- Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Development of Splunk Queries to generate the Reports.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tool like SVN.
- Performed OS provisioning using kick start through BMC BladeLogic.
- Installation, Configuration and up gradation of Red Hat Linux 4, 5.x, 6.x, and using Blade Logic.
- Involved in developing custom scripts using Python, Perl & Shell (bash ksh) to automate jobs.
- Create proof of concepts of technologies to evaluate: Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra,, Bamboo, Jenkins, Splunk, Terraform.
- Worked on M-Collective framework for building server orchestration and parallel job-execution systems.
- Planning and implementing VPCs wif multiple availability zones and multiple subnets to meet the dynamic IP requirements.
Environment: AWS, Ant, Maven, Microsoft AZURE, Terraform, MS Build, Puppet, Bash, Python, Ruby, Jython Linux, Apache Zookeeper, Apache Helix, Web logic, Bamboo, Confluence, Stash/Git, JIRA, WebSphere, Ansible.
- Maintained and Administered GIT Source Code Tool.
- Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in Stash and GIT.
- Developed Processes, Tools, Automation for Jenkins based Software for Build system and delivering SW Builds.
- Managed and developed Puppet modules responsible for deploying AWS .
- Managed Servers and Reports using Puppet through host groups and puppet modules and manifests.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Created VM snapshots using nova and glance to backup application state into glance images periodically.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Setting up build server for continuous integration wif Jenkins for daily/nightly and weekly based builds.
- Communicating wif Development teams in advance for all PRODUCTION releases planned.
- Maintained Jenkins continuous integration infrastructure and automated releases to DEV/TEST/STG/PROD environments
- Participated in after hours on-call rotation to support Ops performs deployments on PROD environment
- Server configure management via Puppet or Chef
- Worked wif multiple development teams to troubleshot and resolve issues
- Integrated Selenium automation regression test suite in Jenkins build pipeline
- Knowledge wif Source Code Management and Project Management tools (me.e. Subversion, GIT)
- Worked wif Puppet and Chef which is used to manage Linux but later versions support Microsoft Windows
- Implemented comprehensive cloud monitoring and incident management solution using Cloud kick, Data dog.
Environment: Amazon web services, Verizon cloud services, Docker, Jenkins, Arti factory, Maven, GIT, GIT Hub, Chef, SVN, Jira, Linux, Puppet.
- Provided 24x7 on-call supports in debugging and fixing issues related to Linux, Solaris, HP-UX Installation/Maintenance of Hardware/Software in Production, Development & Test Environment as an integral part of the Unix/Linux (RHEL/SUSE/SOLARIS/HP-UX/AIX) Support team.
- Responsible for Remote Linux Support wif more TEMPthan 400 servers.
- Installed, configured, troubleshoot, secured Linux servers and also product servers.
- Created and modified application related objects, created profile, users, roles and maintained system security.
- Managing users like creating, deleting and granting proper privileges and managing system security.
- Installation and configuration of Apache Web Servers.
- Managed GIT as Source Control Systems.
- Installed and configured SSH server on Red hat/ CentOS Linux environment.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures.
- Installed, administer prepare and maintain code for various applications and configured Jenkins Continuous integration tool.
- Used ANT, MAVEN to perform daily and weekly software builds.
- Helped developers and other project teams to set views and environments.
- Create new EC2 instance to meet high availability application architecture and security parameters
- Create AWS instance via Jenkins wif EC2 plugin and integrate nodes in Ansible and Integrating AWS S3 bucket wif Jenkins for backup of code
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Used Ansible server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Tracking JIRA tool for live defects and change request's.
- Integrated crucible wif Jira.
- Used Struts framework to generate Forms and actions for validating the user request data.
- Creating the complete setup wif core network running on another machine.
- Implementation of code for several modules.
- Debugging the issues reported from various stakeholders.
Environment: Linux, HP-UX (RHEL/SUSE/SOLARIS/HP- UX/AIX), centos, DNS/NFS/NIS/NTP, SCM, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Chef, AWS Virtual Box, Vagrant, Chef.