- Ability to write well documented and well efficient code for web developers.
- Experience in Web application using various Search Engine Optimization tools (SEO) and Content Management in developing Templates, Layouts and future workflows using tools like Website Builder, Word Press.
- Experience in CSS Framework like LESS and SAAS.
- Experience wif testing the compatibility wif different browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern using AngularJs.
- Expertise wif Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience wif various editors and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Notepad++, Eclipse, Microsoft Expression Web 4, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver, Brackets.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Enterprise level application on Java and J2EE platform and Database developing using PL/SQL.
- Involved in the AGILE based environment and participated in Scrum session and Waterfall methodologies.
- Involved in SOAP and RESTFul Web Services.
- Used karma, jasmine and protractor to do unit testing and end to end testing, respectively.
- Knowledge on D3.js, Dojo.
- Experienced on CSS Background, CSS Margins, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Alignments, CSS Padding, CSS Tables and CSS Behaviors.
- Experience in producing an efficient processing of queries in XML, JSON data of business Enterprises.
- Experiences in using the front end suite like Grunt, Bower, Yeoman.
- Experienced in documentation using MS-Office like MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS- Excel, MS-Access.
- Ability to perform individually or as a dedicated team member and able to mingle wif people very easily.
- TEMPEffective communication and quick decision making in the common interest of the team and can handle stress full situation in an TEMPeffective manner.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows 8/7/vista/2000, UBUNTU.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer Tools, FTP, SVN.
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, NetBeans, Oracle, Putty, Microsoft Expression web 4, Sublime text.
Content Management Tools: Word Press, Web Site Builder.
Application Server& web Designing tools: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Git, Illustrator and Flash, Dreamweaver, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, ANT.
Confidential, Cumberland, RI
- Developed and Designed web pages using wif HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular Js and jQuery based on the w3 standards.
- Experience in working wif HTML5 canvas element to create work flow chart wif libraries and framework.
- Involved in creating responsive web pages wif Bootstrap and CSS framework like SAAS.
- Comfortable wif HTML5(new tags, changes, canvas) and CSS3(selectors, animations and transforms).
- Worked wif technologies such as jQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive.
- Created Angular directives, services and controllers for complete ground up development and migration of existing jQuery web application.
- Had compability wif cross browser functional code.
- Worked wif Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Incorporated various jQuery Widgets such as Date picker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Used karma and jasmine to do unit testing and end to end testing.
- Designed and created design mock-ups, wire frames using MS-PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver.
- Experience wif preprocessors and Front End tooling framework: Gulp/Grunt, SAAS.
- Created templates, menus, pages, categories and blocks using Drupal.
- Designed website mock-ups, navigation buttons, etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience on working wif FTP tool.
- Extensively have experience on client communication.
- Involved wif repository tool GIT .
- Involved in finding out bugs, broken links, etc. and rectifying them.
- Collaborated wif team members to design, coding, testing and website review.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3
- Experience in redesigning the web application.
- A Brief experience on implementing the AngularJs in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Writing and implementing CSS 3 throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along wif RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
Front End Web Developer
- Developed Web Interface using JSP, Java Script (DOM Scripting), HTML, JSFs, and CSS, PL/SQL, Bootstrap.
- Involved in Java web Application servers like Glassfish and used web application development using Servelts and JSP.
- Involved using Eclipse IDE.
- Good experience in developing web applications wif Single Page Applications (SPAs) framework using Angular JS.
- Coordinated wif project activities and guaranteed dat the phases are done and documented properly.
- Involved in developing the UI layout and front end programming as per requirement.
- Involved in developing code using CSS framework LESS and SAAS.
- TEMPEffectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages.
- Mobile app UI design experience.
- Involved in managing the website using Dreamweaver for editing.
- Worked on social media links on the website and had hands on experience on search-optimization tool.
- Involved in database implementing using PL/SQL.
- For HTTP calls we used JSON request and response.
- Implemented Web services (REST) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in complete SDLC phases-Requirement, Analysis, Development, System and Integration testing.
- Responsible for development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Used alot of optimization techniques in the code.
- Mobile responsive site built wif Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Environment used using Dreamweaver, jQuery, XML, AJAX, SVN, HTML, DHTML.
- Worked using jQuery to implement the drop-down menus on web pages in order to make the web page attractive.
- Also, involved in writing jQuery wif Ajax request like callback, url, data, type, toggle for jQuery. get, jQuery. post, and jQuery. ajax.
- Using dis methodology of Ajax, dat helped in turning the application into higher level.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Involved in CSS framework like LESS and SAAS.
- Ability to design, document and develop scalable REST API's.
- Identified the business requirements for the client.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Implemented applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Experience in responsive webpage strategy.
- Involved in bug fixing in the existing software system and also software enhancement.
- Used firebug for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solution.
- Prepared the application responsive for mobile platforms.
- Assisted in project specification, analysis, and test plan creation.
- Experience in SCRUM methodologies.
- Best practices used while creating the web pages.
- Developed validated Java scripts for GUI scripts.
- Involved in SDLC life phases where waterfall model is applied.
- Creative activity on professional UI interfaces for the site.
- Developing Prototype for the project using Ajax, Hardcoded JSON, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and application interfaces using Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.,
- Involved in content management, where it involved in creating templates, pages, and web editing.
- Development of GUI for HTML, JavaServelts is used as interface in developing.
- Involved in deployments which need immediate fix.
Environment: ANT, DHTML, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, Waterfall model, AJAX,GUI, SQL Server, Java Script, JavaServelts.
Front-end Web DeveloperConfidential
- Developed web based front-end pages for image visualization.
- The primary purpose was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and supply livelihood to the senior web developers.
- Collaborated wif back end developers, and involved in designing teams dat implements UI solutions in different platforms.
- By MVC architecture it separates the representation of information from the user interacts wif it.
- To control the usability, aesthetics, speed and communication of the websites.
- Used Wireframes to draw the user demands.
- Involved in building strong customer relationships and created processor according to customer viewpoint.
- Involved in fixing the bugs in the software and involved in testing the compatibility in all browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.