- Solid proficiency with UX and web usability best practices.
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive design), BackboneJS and AngularJS frameworks.
- Knowledge on PHP, MySQL, Apache, Drupal, WordPress and Axure RP.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, Dojo, jQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sties
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Strong debugging skills using Browser Developer Tools
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN, CSV and GIT.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Good experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), development and implementation of multi-tier enterprise, web based and distributed applications.
- Strong knowledge in Agile Development (SCRUM) and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages Using Web Standards.
- Experience working extensively on all Windows Environments
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Excellent understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications
- Strong exposure in Data Structures and Algorithms, including measurement of time and space complexities.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies
- Excellent team player, self-starter and good at Multi-Tasking with ability to handle deadlines in fast paced environment.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, REST, DOM, XML, PHP, Bootstrap, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Node JS, GRUNT
Debugging Tools: Chrome Dev. Tools, Net Beans Connector, Firebug, REST Console
Developer Tools (IDE): Sublime Text 2/3, Brackets, Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0, WEBSTROM
Source Control Tools: SVN (Tortoise), GIT 2.x
Database Technologies: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Linux
Other: MS Visual Studio, jEdit, IE Tester, FileZilla, PuTTY, WireShark, AxureRp, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP), invision
Confidential, SFO, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed and developed a single page application using AngularJS framework
- Understand client briefs and actively contribute to the brainstorming and ideation process
- Provide guidance, reference and direction to team members
- Developed controllers and services in AngularJS
- Used Yeoman for workflow core tools and improving productivity
- Developed test specs for controllers using JASMINE
- Developed CSS using SCSS(SASS) authoring framework
- Configured GRUNT for building client side code (CSS, JS, HTML Minifier)
- Configured GRUNT to compile SCSS(SASS) to CSS using GRUNT plugins
- Extended BOOTSTRAP for UI theme and developed CSS to support Responsive web design
- Developed REST services using NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Integrated REST services with Angular services and tested using REST console
- Used MongoDB for storing employee details, designing documents and collections
- Fixed cross browser compatibility issues, for the single page application used by SunTrust
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive Design using INVISION
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements
- Involved in testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, SCSS (SASS), Responsive Design, Photoshop, Windows OS, INVISION, REST console, Yeoman, MongoDB.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
- Designed web application user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases
- This is a configuration widget written in CSS3, Java Script, and jQuery framework in UI Layer with Tag library, application deployed and tested on Linux
- Created Dynamic Integration of jQuery Tab, jQuery, and other jQuery component integration with Ajax
- Extensively used jQuery plug-in like Isotope and Masonry plug-in for multi column layout, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, Ajax-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes
- Used jQuery fancy box plug-in that adds stylish drop shadow to images posted on the webpage using jQuery
- Writing and implementing CSS3 throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files
- Resolved various CSS compatibility issue and did research for CSS3 to implement and for our framework
- Designed rich user experience prototype for managing users and roles
- Created layouts and implemented design for all the application pages and forms. Wrote CSS Hacks for browser compatibility. Re-skinned some of the forms using CSS
- Has worked on AngularJS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient
- Scaling solutions using Amazon's EC2 and S3 web services, implemented a one-click deployment system to deploy fully production-ready grids of EC2-hosted servers
- Has worked on jQuery mobile which is based on HTML5 for designing user interfaces for web applications
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for the development of variations of a layout to maintain design consistency throughout the site
- Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit
- Has worked on jQuery mobile for designing user interfaces for web applications
- Responsible for making all the content available for any type of resolutions
- Developed next generation Homepage for Cigna which is highly compactable for all the browsers
- Used Blue UI framework developed the styling part for the homepage
- Used the Bootstrap CSS for dividing the component’s using the grid layout system
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content
- Extensively used Angular UI for ng-grid and UI components
- Developed XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server
- Understanding the requirements from the business and also involved in brainstorming sessions
- Developed web pages using Content management system Joomla and modified the stricture as well as content as per the business requirements
- Developed and maintained a website for the center including registration forms for the weekly events
- Installed WAMP server from scratch on the system and did the basic set up required
- Created brochure sites, simple forms, and complex search pages interacting with SQL Server and integrated maps and videos in forms of views and panels in Joomla layout as per requirement
- Learned all necessary front-end skills, a mastery of CSS, HTML
- Tested the webpages as a part of QA
- Developed different modules using Struts Framework
- Developed Presentation tier as HTML, Java Server Pages using Struts MVC Framework implementing Struts validator, Tiles and Struts Internationalization
- Involved in Java application testing and maintenance in development phase and production phase
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms
- Contact with different customer for their requirements. And Modified code as the customer needs
- Participated in web server development
- Participated in portal development
- Successfully executed all the web test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Responsible for source code and version control (Clear Case), Involved in integration and deployment
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented MySQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL server.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.