- Proven track record in Transforming Web/Graphic Designers' static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Expertise on integrating different proprietary API’s like Google places, Visa checkout, Google analytics, Braintree.
- Good knowledge of micro services framework like Java Play Framework.
- Excellent experiences in developing applications that meet the requirements as specified by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and include the levels and techniques as specified.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) techniques.
- Through knowledge in web page performance optimization by utilizing the concept of Lazy load, Async, image optimization, minification and CDN providers.
- Well versed with the concept of event tracking and consumer interaction tracking and optimizing the web page and serving consumer with more personalized web content.
- Well versed with the concept of modern application delivery, deployment and build tool tools like Docker, AWS, Nginx, Jenkins and OSE.
- Great ability to write maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design using CSS (SCSS, LESS) media query and strong understanding of CSS frame work like SUSY.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
- Excellent exposure to Version Control Systems like Git and ClearCase.
- Excellent exposure to project management tools like JIRA and Confluences
- Good exposure in interacting with RESTful web services.
- Over 3 years of hands on experience in Vignette Application Portal.
- Skilled in web services technologies like REST, HTTP and SOAP.
- Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and DB2.
- Able to learn new software applications and programming languages quickly, easily, and thoroughly.
- Experience on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture-based Web Applications in Backbone JS and Java Play Framework.
- Strong concepts and fundaments in Agile Methodology, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Best Practices
- Self-motivated analytical thinker with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven background in handling several responsibilities like Client interactions, Requirement Analysis, Development, Reviews
Web IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Atom,, Sublime Text, IBM Rational application Developer, Notepad++
CMS/Frameworks: Vignette Application Portal
Applications/ Tools: MS Office, MS Visual Studio, Zeplin, Confluence, Jira.
OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, IOS.
Database: Couchbase, MongoDB
Web Servers: WAS Server, and Apache.
Confidential, Bethesda MD
Sr Frontend Developer
- Developed web application components utilizing a Test-Driven Development (TDD) using frame work like Mocha, Chai and Cheerio approach in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Utilize NodeJs, web pack, Gulp, Nginx, RedHat Linux and Docker to developed web application.
- Hand on experience using Jenkins, OSE and Dockers to deploy application.
- Optimize and redesigned reservation non-responsive pages to responsive pages using CSS media queries and Response.js.
- Hands on experience with in creating responsive and adaptive grids using Susy and CSS preprocessor Sass and its companion authoring framework, Compass and PostCSS & SMACSS.
- Participated in Product Grooming session and worked with the Product Owner and QA teams to identify user stories for upcoming sprints.
- Participated in daily stand-up to provide updates and discuss impediments with SCRUM team.
- Worked in prototyping and generating wireframe using client-side technologies like angular 2+, Ionic and server-side technologies like Express, MongoDB, JWT, AWS Cognito.
- Have extensive knowledge of different design pattern like Pub-Sub and observer.
- Participated in Sprint Planning sessions where I was involved in planning and estimations for the User stories along with QA and Product Owner.
- Worked with UX designers to help them develop more accurate prototypes.
- Worked with the Product Owner and SCRUM master to understand Product Backlog Items (PBI) better.
- Provided Sprint review to business stakeholders Confidential the end of each sprint.
- Participated in Sprint retrospective session to discuss the positives and negatives of the completed sprint.
- Involved in enhancements for XML over HTTP is used to communicate with Legacy Systems based in Mainframe. Consensually designed the XML Schema for Communication between the Systems.
- Implementing design patterns using MVC architecture for developing presentation tier with struts framework.
- Designed and developed the front end using JSTL, AJAX and jQuery.
- While developing Webpages closely followed WAI-ARIA specification to create accessible rich web pages which are more accessible to people with disabilities.
- While developing web pages emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining semantics and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on WebSphere 8.
- Involved in Production support for the entire site. Tickets managed with ClearQuest and JIRA
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Front end Developer/Rails 3.1
- Gathering and analysis of client requirements.
- Estimating and scoping tasks and resource assignations.
- Database modeling and design. Involved in developing and implementation of the web application using Rails 3.1, CSS, AJAX and JQuery
- Used Restful API to gather sales related data for products.
- Designed the front-end application using Rails 3.1, CSS, AJAX and JQuery.
- Used Respects create test driven development. Experience with all of the GEMS and
- Project Estimation, delegation, planning and execution
- Leading the development team and directly responsible for technical deliverables
- Self-assigned coding tasks development.
- Managing version control with Subversion.
- Testing and feedback with end users.
- Code documentation and technical manual creation
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
Font End Developer
- Effectively involved in various stages of the development starting from the project planning till production and maintenance.
- Developed various User Controls to use it across the application.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls extensively.
- Used CSS to Design and create various templates to get a unified look and feel of the Web Forms.
- Created various Stored Procedures, Triggers and Indexes for efficient data transfer between databases and to create a log of all the modifications.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- My role involved in solving client, SQP and content Teams reported issues related to the applications.
- Solving workflow issues in the CMAX application and resolving the issues with jobs through VCM job console.
- Creation of new Content Type Definition and DSM Templates Working with SQP and Vignette Vendor to resolve the known errors & problems in the Application
- As part of knowledge transfer, conducted presentations to impart business knowledge to members of the development team as well as my team members.
Environment: Java Script, JSP, Struts, HTML, DHTML, Custom Tags, ANT, Java Script, XML,, Oracle (PL/SQL), DAO, Linux, Web Logic, Log4j, Eclipse