- IT professional bringing 9+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Application support of ESB, Webservices, BPM and BAM Solutions using webMethods suite of products.
- Hands - on experience over all stages of software development lifecycle, including requirement definition, design, architecture, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Extract, analyze and understand business requirements, gap analysis and optimization between goals and existing business processes.
- Deft at Designing, Development and Support activities.
- Adept at troubleshooting and performance enhancement of teh application.
- Hands-on technical experience on designing, developing, testing and implementing complex ESB, B2B & Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and SOA solutions.
- Extensive experience with webMethods v 6.5, 7.1.2, 8.2, 9.5 components such as Integration Server, Developer, Designer, Trading Networks, Monitor, Broker, My webMethods Server, Mashzone and Deployer.
- Excellent with various WebMethods adapters like JDBC, Flatfile, XML, SAP,MQ and JDE adapters to achieve connectivity to various information resources.
- Experience with web-services using WSDL, SOAP. Expertise in REST based webServices.
- Experience in Process Oriented development. Followed Agile and Scrum methodology, Waterfall Model. Familiar with Kanban, Extreme programming(XP) models
- Knowledge and admin experience in Connection Pooling, Creating Data Sources, JMS Configuration, Health Measurement, Load Balance, Unit Testing, and Programming Standards, Security, and Build tools.
- Adroit at creation of HLD, LLD using Requirement Documents and Functional Documents.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilizing teh same in a productive manner.
- Basic Domain experience in Retail, Energy and Utilities, Banking, Healthcare and Supply chain management.
- Batch and shell scripting capabilities and experience in Basic Oracle DBA related tasks.
Middleware: Software AG/WebMethods Suite 9.x, 8.2.x/8.0/7.1.x/6.X BPM using Designer, Integration Server, Trading networks, BAM using optimize, Terracotta, Mashzone, WS-Stack, MWS
Adapters: JDBC Adapter, Flatfile Adapter, JDE Adapter, and SAP R/3 Adapter
Test Reporting Tools: HP Quality Centre
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MS-Access
Languages: SQL and PL/SQL, FLOW, JAVA.
Web Technologies: XML, JAXP, XSD-Schema, XSLT, DTD, XPath, XQuery
O/S: Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008, UNIX (HPUX, IBM AIX), Sun Solaris 9/10
Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus,Eclipse, SOAP UI, MS Visio, Rational Clearcase, ClearQuest, Visual Source safe, Citrix etc.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Technical Lead for CCI Development Program and USROTC webMethods Integration Platform.
- Analyze problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information.
- Troubleshoot production issues and fix them working with other teams
- Responsible for tracking bugs and deliver solutions for efficient work flow.
- Extend technical support for team.
- Review Technical Design Specification (TDS) document.
- Support/Perform performance tuning and performance tests
- Train and Establish a multiplatform support team as a factory model
- Optimized and implemented Contract data integration to handle 10 million contract records
- Designed and implemented complex transactional data integration between applications.
- Designed and implemented master data integration between Master data management (MDM) system and Operating company systems
- Implemented and Supported interfaces connecting SAP ECC, SAP APO systems
- Enhanced existing flatfile framework with volume handling capability and XML processing compatibility
- Enhanced logging framework to support volume transactions
- Established automation using brokerAPIs and batch files using plink
- Established process improvements through new and updated SOPs, New templates, checklists and guidelines
- Train and Establish a multiplatform support team as a factory model
Environment: webMethods 9.x/8.x Integration Server, Trading Networks, MWS, webServices stack, SOAP UI, Managed File transfer tools (MFT), JMS, BAM Using Optimize, Flatfile frameworks, SAP Adapter, JDBC Adapter, JDE Adapter, Putty, Visio, SAP Solution Manager, IRIS
- Onsite coordinator and technical lead for teh Product Integration and B2B solution of IRW.
- Overall responsible for maintenance and support of teh Integration solution for teh Retail website and SLF.
- Optimize existing support procedure and drive SLF to acceptable values.
- Co-ordination of patch releases.
- Troubleshooting and defect fixes.
- Handling adhoc requests.
- Suggest and establish process improvements.
- Managing Non Production environments with admin related activities such as setting up/ Installing integration server nodes, MWS, configurations, User management, Patch updates etc.
- Identified SME for teh IRW integration module during support transition.
- Involved in GAP analysis of performance issues w.r.t product and price loads for IRW.
- Worked on design improvement for tuning teh product and price loads in IRW.
- Designed and Implemented an E2E user activity tracking solution which integrates IRW and MDB.
- Exposure to Agile Software development methodology.
- Performed PL-SQL procedure tuning, enhanced SQL capabilities, gained working noledge on FTP, Shell/Unix commands.
- Working noledge of SQL, FTP, XML and UNIX commands, shell scripting
Environment: webMethods 7.x Integration Server, Trading Networks, MWS, BPM, BODL, WebSphere commerce suite, IBM Datapower, Akamai, WebSphere Application server, PIA (Product Information Assistance), Caching, PL-SQL Procedures, Shell scripts, JDBC Adapter, Deployer, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Putty, Visio, Remedy, HP Service desk, HP QC
- Support teh existing Infineum Application Integration with a gloden (99.99%) Service level fulfillment.
- Study on teh improvements and optimizations to teh system.
- Research and submit proposals and POCs on new integrations.
- Never missed teh gloden SLA of 99.99% webMethods Administration noledge
- Implemented POCS detailing solutions using several webMethods software products Integration Server, Trading Networks, Developer, MWS, Optimize, Adapters (JDBC, Flatfile, MQ), webservices (SOAP,REST)
Environment: webMethods 6.1 Integration Server, BPM, Trading Networks, Monitor, Adapters (JDBC, Flatfile, MQ), webServices (SOAP, REST), Shell scripts, Deployer, DSP, Putty, Visio, Microsoft SharePoint
- BPM based and Non-BPM based Interface development.
- ER (Enhancement Request) Developments and Defect fixing
- Testing and Deployment along with quality documentation adhering to company standards.
- Implemented several BPM and Non BPM interfaces for teh Alcatel EAI solution
- Experience with protocols like FTP/FTPS, SFTP, HTTP,HTTPS,SOAP
- Exposure to large enterprise scale EAI/BTB solutions and Strong understanding of Message oriented middleware.
Environment: webMethods 7.x Integration Server, Trading Networks, Broker, Monitor, Developer, Adapters (JDBC, Flatfile, SAP), Deployer, DSP, Java, FTP/FTPS/SFTP, SOAPUI and webServices
- Coding adhering to Low Level Designs testing
- Defect fixing of High Performance Hub (HPH) flows.
- On-time Delivery
- Exposure in building interfaces with flow, java, SQL, Flat files etc. using Developer, Trading Networks, SoapUI, SQL Developer etc.
Environment: webMethods 6.5 Integration Server, Broker, Developer, Monitor, Optimize, Adapters (JDBC, Flatfile, SAP), FileZilla