- 7+ years of experience inUIdevelopment, Frontend development, and Rich user interface design, development, documentation, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, wireframes, project and team management.
- Experience in developing web application layer using Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Struts.
- Complete knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Expertise is creating table free (div based) hand writtenHTML/HTML5pages usingCSS/CSS3
- Strong hands on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on N-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web Services, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Good understanding in implementing web application usingAngular JSframework.
- Worked extensively with IDE’s likeMicrosoft Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/JDBC/AOP/Security, Hibernate and Struts.
- Expertise in using debugging tools likeFirebugand built in IDE debuggers for troubleshooting existing code.
- Hands on experience using the version controls likeSVNandTFSand project management tools like JIRAandASANA.
- Extensive experience withUML design
- Experience in developing Microservices using REST andSTOMPprotocols.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone JS, Require.js, Node JS, Angular JS, Ext JS, Responsive design.
- Implemented web system using new technologies such asWebsocket,Lessand Playframework.
- Good experience in working withCore Javadevelopment
- Understanding of relational databases, involved in application development using several RDBMS such asOracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, andMySQL.
- Extensive experience in developingWeb Servicesto expose useful functionality to web users throughSOAP and REST.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experienced in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experienced working in bothAGILEandSDLCbased development environment and participating in SCRUMsessions.
- Experience in implementation ofWeb Analytics - Site catalystusingAngularJS, NodeJS
- Expert in developingObject-Oriented Web applicationsusingMVC architecture.
- Worked on various platforms including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and UNIX
- Possess good analytical skills, which enabled to analyze data with ease.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented andefficient codefor web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing,communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
UIWeb Technologies: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX JSON, CSS/CSS3,UIConcept Modelling/Wire Framing
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Ext JS, Jquery, Backbone JS, Node JS, Angular JS, DOJO
IDE’s: Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor
Version Control: SVN and TFS
Web/App Servers: IIS 8.0, Weblogic, Websphere
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/08/12, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySql
Operating Systems: Windows (Family, Network & Enterprise), UNIX
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC
Others Software Skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Confidential, Colts Neck, NJ
- Developed the front-end components usingAngularJSframework to leverage theModel View Control (MVC)architecture.
- Involved in the development life cycle with theAgilemethodology.
- Worked onMedia Queriesas a complement to theGrid SystemofUIBootstrapto facilitate the implementation of the responsiveness.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Used Backbone JS & Require JS to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular JS, Bootstrap, and Node JS, accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Developed RESTful API for sending store-wide notifications to all registered users usingSTOMP.
- Used the Node JS and Angular JS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- The server is comprised of a REST /JSON and Websocket interface for the web/mobile client, SQL database, and enterprise service bus
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Built a system to load and save a user’s diagram in JSON using NodeJS.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Implemented navigation bar as a custom directive ofAngularJSFramework so that it can be reused on different templates.
- Worked on the upgrade of the Avaya WebCollab server to useWebSocketprotocol on J2EE. Using Tomcat V7 to enable theWebSocketprotocol.
- Bound the data to the different views after fetching theJSONformatted data from back-end web services by consumingAJAXcalls.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Worked on an asynchronous real-time activity tracking tool using NodeJS.
- Developed the login and registration module and used thejQuery Validation Pluginfor the form validation.
- Worked on multiple cross browser compatibility issues to support browsers according to the business requirements, includingFirefox,Google Chrome,Safari, andIE(>8).
- Used debugging toolkitFireBug,Chrome Dev Tools,IE Tester,etc. to track and fix bugs.
- Utilized version control toolGITto work on the same code-base in the repository with the other team members.
- Implemented the front end of the application using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate to access My SQL database and implemented of connection pooling.
- Communicated with multiple parties/teams to resolve technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in multitier J2EE design using Spring IOC architecture and developed PL/SQL scripts to fetch and update Oracle database.
- Involved in the maintenance and updates of several project documents, including project plan, best practices sheet, and various reports.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Worked on KendoUIControls to support HTML Controls in all the browsers.
- Integrated some kendo widgets Date pickers, Numeric textboxes, Tooltips, Dialog boxes, drop-down list, Email, upload, grid etc
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL
- Used Kendo data source for the server communication to save, update, create, read and delete.
- Created Ajax wrapper classes and helper methods for the global usage
- Used modular revealing pattern for project
- Used Spring core implementation and also features like Spring web and MVC in the web application
- Used Kendo validator for validating forms.
- Created Common files, global messages for the common usage.
- Involved in creatingUIfor facility users to report facility status using Kendo framework.
- Involved in creating HTML 5 templates.
- To release the enhancements within the specified timeline communicated.
- Going through User Documents and Design user interface designs, Wire frames, Information architecture flows and mockups.
- Used the Node JS, Backbone JS and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database.
- Worked on Responsive Designing for Mobiles and Tables.
- Create highly usable web design solutions with focus on user experience and compliance to standards.
- Taking the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Work in cross functional team to develop timely changes to page content and design in c requirements.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Worked closely withPhotoshopdesigners to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Design and development of Web pages usingHTML, CSSincludingAjaxcontrols andXML.
- Used Hibernate to access My SQL database and implemented of connection pooling
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked on Non-functionalTestcasesas a part ofdevelopertesting.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application. Created mapping files using Hibernate.
- Worked oncross browser compatibilityissues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services usingAJAX, JSON and XML.
Confidential - MEMPHIS, TN
- Implemented Graphs and Chartswith animation to represent survey data for MDE Analytics application.
- Implemented ADAcompliance for the application.
- Involved in writingapplication level codeto interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing thereported bugs/defectsandchecking cross platform compatibility.
- Designedtable-less layoutsusing CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Createdoptimized graphic websitesand application interfaces using HTML, CSS3 and JQuery UIframework.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications includingmaintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Developed Architectural Design Documents and Block Diagrams.
- Participated in theresearchof new technologies likeJQUERY-Mobilefor few potential mobile app development efforts.
- Participated in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use cases and scenarios.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
- Contributed in decision making of the software and hardware requirements and tool evaluations.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved inUIreview withUIarchitect and Business Units
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug