- 5 years of extensive experience in IT industry as Front - End UI Developer with web-based applications and UI applications in various domains.
- Extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web-based applications and UI applications
- Extensive experience on MVC architecture and using frameworks like Angular 2/4 and React JS for creating Single-Page Applications(SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers, and Directives.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's such as Eclipse, Net Beans, JetBrains, Visual Studio Code.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding user requirements and System specification.
- Proficient in JS framework libraries, including jQuery, Angular.
- Experience with Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux Operating System.
- Highly self-motivated individual with very good communication skills and dedication towards work.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Experience in developing iterative mock-ups, prototypes and production-ready XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS and Good Experience in Bootstrap and Responsive Web design.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Highly passionate and curious about new Front-End development technologies and has ability in mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Experience in identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of the applications.
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals. I am not restricted myself to single technology/tool. I am always open to learn new technologies.
- Experienced in handling end users and troubleshooting real-time issues in production environment including network, operational and application problems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
- Best Practice Mentoring - guiding development teams in use of best practice design strategies and design patterns in building mission-critical, enterprise applications.
- Cross-Browser development experience (IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera)
- Mastery of build technologies like Jenkins, Maven, NuGet etc., Integration and automation of source control applications like Perforce, Subversion, GitHub.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Build Tools: Web pack, Grunt and Gulp, Maven, Jenkins.
Applications and Web Servers: WebSphere, AEM
SQL Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Testing: Jasmine, Karma, Junit
Package Managers: NPM, Maven
IDE Tools, HTML Editors: Eclipse, Notepad ++, Sublime Editor, Visual Studio Code
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Version Control: GIT.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Develop standards compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
- Recommend and Develop framework and code for mobile enabled sites using functionalities
- Work on CMS based environment e.g. WCS, AEM.
- Develop SPA using AngularJS.
- Junit testing using Jasmine, karma.
- Creating Touch UI components in AEM using HTL.
- Used Maven to build packages in AEM.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Used React-Auto complete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components and Redux.
- Used Middleware Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Accelerated React native learning curve for expert team of Web and iOS developers.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Danbury, CT
- Designed and developed the application usingAngular2/4 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, NPM.
- Worked Extensively withAngularCLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Updated the application with new features ofAngular2/4.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular4like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services toAngular2/4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular2/4 and typescript.
- Hands on Experience onAngular2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques inAngular2/4.
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Design, architecture and implementation of the front end with Angular 2.
- Application backend implemented using Node.js application server.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based onAngularJS.
- Worked with AngularJS for creating own HTML elements for building a companied Web site which is an open Source Project.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Designed and developed the login portal using frameworkAngular2along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- UsedAngularJSframework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular2and typescript.
- ImplementedAngular2component router for navigation.
- Worked withAngular2directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Developed single page applications usingAngularJS web pack and grunt.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using Node AJAX, JSON and XML.