- Skilled IT Professional with proven success in maintaining multiple e - projects & experience in implementing high performance user interfaces and web applications.
- Specialized in development and implementation of Application, mobile and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design, JSON, AJAX, Augular.JS, Backbone.JS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL API's.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery and also in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Insight knowledge of building website, mobile apps and forms using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Deep understanding in implementing the business rules in different layers like UI, services and backend database.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record in demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to meet project deadlines.
Front End: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, HTML5, XML, JSON, XSL, XPath, XSLT, CSSCSS3, and FlexBuilder2.0/3.0.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Ext.JS, Node.JS
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web logic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0
Version Control System: SVN, CVS, GIT,Clear Case.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Unix
Confidential, Dallas, TX
User Interface Developer
- Worked extensively on jQuery, Angular.JS,Twitter Bootstrap, D3JS, HTML,CSS, JSON, Media queries for various breakpoints in the adaptive web-designing environment.
- Works across a diverse group of people within the team and across multiple business units and multiple groups within each Business Unit.
- Develops various ideas in order to enhance UI experience.
- Works with Adaptive web-designing and developing CSS Media Queries in order to make the application compatible with iPad (Landscape and Portrait) and PC.
- Works with Code Standardizing team in order to Guide UI team to maintain code standards.
- Works with Back-end (JSPs mostly) team for integration.
- Used Web-storm Text editor.
- Used Type Scripts source code for running and developing in Web-Storm.
- Works on MVC Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.JS,Node.JS.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Performs UNIT testing with JASMINE, and develops web services using RESTFUL API.
- Works with Data Structures, Algorithms, and Complexity Analysis.
- Works with marketing team, in order to improve ROI and sets SEO/Web standards.
- Develops the Responsive design to make the portal compatible with Mobile/Tablets/PCs/MAC by defining media queries.
- Developing various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes concentrated around E-Commerce applications.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Gained knowledge on various J2EE technologies like JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, and MVC Frameworks.
Confidential, Kansas city, Kansas
- Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation part Confidential client side for all the applications.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get (url, data, callback, type) or jQuery.ajax (options) and jQuery.post (url, data, callback, type).
- Used jQuery events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions (like. on (), hover (), bind (), click (), keypress (), etc).
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the DragandDrop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQueryplugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contacted with different customer for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Written SQLQueries to interact with Oracledatabase.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear quest for defect tracking.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential - Cary, NC
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Responsible for developing the pages using jQuery, AJAX, and JSON to parse on data on the frontend on the fly.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Implemented chained select plugin for JQuery with JSON processing and callback feature, chain multiple selects with ease.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Worked with the QA team to fix the bugs, test the load, and performance checking.
- Responsible to track different versions of files using VSS.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
- In addition to code development, maintained project documentation and assisted in application design.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Interacting with the project leaders, team leaders, designing and developing web pages, animations, still graphics, banners, greeting cards, logos etc.
- Worked closely with Program Engineers how the front end and back end mechanism works in order to develop an interface.
- Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality processes.