- Specialized in delivering mobile apps and enterprise class software solutions for big systems.
- Working experience wif multiple Agile/Scrum/Waterfall application development projects. Good at creating artifacts, such as Product Requirement Documents, Technical Design Documents, Quality Assurance Testing, etc.
- Extensively used XML, JSON parsing.
- Worked on prevention for SQLITE injection, Side Channel Data Leakage, SSL implementation, Man in the Middle Attack
- Proficient in Implementing Adobe Analytics for tracking in IOS application.
- Proficient in Implementing Google Analytics for tracking in IOS application.
- Experienced in Compression/Decompression, Encryption/Decryption Framework
- Proficient in providing Web Services, Database Management, Locations Services, Audio, Graphics and Animation capabilities in Applications. Through understanding COCOA design patterns, MVC architecture and other concepts like Delegation and Protocols.
- Remarkable experience wif iPhone and iPad application development using iPhone SDK, Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Experienced in using various Databases, such as SQLite and Core Data.
- Experienced in developing Multi-View Applications (including Master-Detail View) that uses Web Services including SOAP and Restful to efficiently establish and maintain connections to server.
- Experience wif Apple Push Notification Service APNS Certificate and Multi factor Authentication.
- Strong understanding and solid experience wif version control systems, namely GIT Repo and SVN.
- Strong Understanding of the iOS Provisioning Portal, Obtaining Development Certificate and Installing Development Provisioning Profiles.
- Experienced in implementing iBeacon (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Remarkable experience of using numerous iOS frameworks including Core Foundation, Core Data, Core Location, UIKit, MapKit, MediaPlayer, EventKit, Core Graphics, Bluetooth, Grand Central Dispatch, AVFoundation, AFNetworking, CFNetwork, MapKit, Security, Social Framework and Touch ID.
- Sole developer for an iOS app in Swift for the iPad called Lightning and Luna for the Brilliant Star kids magazine. Currently rebuilding it as a React Native app.
- Started out working in Content Strategy and then Information Architecture, by auditing web content, using card sorts and eventually building a mental model from UX Research (Journal Analysis).
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Lead Mobile Developer
- Working Wif " Confidential Infosystems Private Limited", AsIphoneApplicationDeveloper
- Extensive experience in iPhone, iPad, Android application development.
- Sole Android developer responsible for full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, test, deploy and release to app store.
- Developed service layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Provided BlackBerry support to new and current Blackberry users by setting up their Blackberry, performed Enterprise Activation's, troubleshoot and resolved any trouble tickets that come up in the Blackberry queue in the DOIM Uni center Help Desk database. Written unit test cases across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including.
- Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 12% growth of customer base.
- Perfect understanding of the best practices for development of the Windows Phone 6 user experience.
- Written unit test cases across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablet.
- Used Cisco Workplace portal and built custom models and user services using Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in implementing the application for mobile devices (Iphone, iPad).
- Configuration and Setup of various MySQL performance monitoring tools like Nagios and MySQLenterprise Monitor for monitoring MySQL Servers. Configuring Perl scripts for monitoring databases and internal health.
- Have used the Apache CXF to build web service clients
- Created custom mobile applications using native technologies as per client specifications.
- Experience implementing Web Services using Apache CXF, SOAP, WSDL, and REST interfaces in Java.
- Expertise in GUI design and application development using IDE Tools- Eclipse, IBM RAD, My Eclipse.
- Used Web logic Server as application server and made it in cluster.
- Lead project to convert J2EE code repository from Sub Version (SVN) to GIT.
- Developed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver for web applications and cloud based applications like Salesforce.com, Oracle application and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Followed the Agile methodology throughout the SDLC. Analyzed and understood the business requirements to convert them to Test cases and Test scripts.
- Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Configured Maven for Java automation projects and developed Maven Project Object Model (POM.xml).
- Worked wif IBM Web Sphere Application Server Developer Tools for Eclipse by using lightweight set of tools to assemble, develop and deploy Java EE, Web 2.0, and mobile applications.
- Using sencha touch for development to find relevant people for the same social Networking Websites.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability wif HTML5 Sencha and online service wif Flash/Flex.
- Design and development of Web Pages using PHP, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Ajax.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using Angular.JS for an existing webpage.
Environment: Iphone, Ipad, Windows phone, android, Blackberry, tablet, Spring, Hibernate, MYSQL, APACHE CXF, REST, ECLIPSE, Web Logic, Selenium, Subversion, agile, JSP, Servlet, Maven, PHP, Ruby .PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, HTML, CSS, JQuery Mobile, Angular.JS, Node.JS, BackboneConfidential, Georgia,
Lead Mobile Developer
- Experience InIphone/IpadApplicationDevelopment.
- Provided a weekly progress report to the executive staff, ensuring that all parties were informed of milestones.
- Developed mobile time tracking user interface for iPhone and Android using PhoneGap library.
- Wrote and integrated custom Cordova plugins, OAuth and GPS using native code, Objective C and Android Studio, Java.
- Architected a customized network protocol used by client applications including Android, iOS and Windows Phone 7 to communicate wif cloud architectures.
- Used BlackBerry JME JDE to test software on the device.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework wif Spring MVC.
- Implemented JBOSS Cache provider wif Hibernate second-level cache for clustered caching using cache factory interfaces.
- Data modeling using Database development skills in Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Have used the Apache CXF to build web service client.
- Involved in creating, publishing and consuming Web Services using JAX-RS API and other technologies like HTTP and REST.
- Mainly responsible for developing Restful API using Spring framework. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Developed backend web services using NodeJS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills wif Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, and RAD.
- Managed WebLogic Server Clusters having 15 managed Servers on Cluster of Machines.
- Worked on versioning tools like GIT and SVN.
- Oversaw and regulated the company's version control on Bit Bucket and GitHub.
- Extensive experience in working on Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid framework using selenium web driver.
- Experience in interacting closely wif scrum team members and in understanding User Stories to full fill the Knowledge in design and development of web applications and mobile applications using J2ee, Servlets, JSP, Custom tags and worked on frameworks like Spring, MVC, Struts.
- Knowledge in design and development of web applications and mobile applications using J2ee, Servlets, JSP, Custom tags and worked on frameworks like Spring, MVC, Struts.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment wif ANT script.
- Coding of custom Word press theme and template files using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the system using Ruby scripts.
- Website development based on WordPress as a content management system.
- Hosted and maintained Drupal and WordPress websites.
- Developed .NET components using C# and involved in the deployment of those components.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls and Master pages to reduce the complexity of user interface design and to have a common look and feel.
- Proficient in C, C++, Python.
- Design and Develop programs in C++ to integrate as per the users requirements.
- A native android application wif the same functionality is developed in Java using Eclipse, Android SDK, HTML, jQuery Mobile, CSS, PhoneGap.
- Expert in iPhone, iPad, Objective C, Cocoa/Cocoa Touch, XCode, Swift, Jqtouch, Sencha Touch, Dojo Mobile, Jquery mobile wif rich understanding of frameworks, memory management, multi-threading, best practices, and development tools.
- Developed iPhone and Android mobile app using Sencha Touch and Phonegap framework.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability wif HTML5 Sencha and online service wif Flash/Flex.
- Expert in iPhone, iPad, Objective C, Cocoa/Cocoa Touch, XCode, Swift, Jqtouch, Sencha Touch, Dojo Mobile, Jquery mobile wif rich understanding of frameworks, Memory management, multi-threading, best practices, and development tools.
- Designed and developed multi-protocol telecom Single-Page Architecture application using Node.js, Express and Jade on the backend.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Tested applications prior to final review to ensure that all issues were resolved in the most efficient manner.
- Developed Coding the presentation layer using WPF and Silverlight.
- Responsible for building the application front end UI in Flex, ActionScript, FlashBuilder4 and Parsley.
Environment: Iphone, Windows phone, Blackberry, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, Actionscirpt, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Apache CXF, Rest, JSON, Webservices, Eclipse, Weblogic, GITHUB, Selenium, SCRUM, JSP, Servlets, ANT, Google Web Toolkit, Web 2.0, SOA, JMS, PHP, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, .net, ASP,C, C++,Phonegap, Senchatouch, JQtouch,HTML,CSS,DOJOMobile,Node.js,BackboneConfidential, Connecticut
- Strong Programming abilities in Objective-C, Cocoa Touch Framework, SQLite, Core Data,iphone SDK.
- Interacted wif the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Provided dedicated support and timely issue resolution to clients following successful app launch.
- Contributed wif native apps (IOS) written in Objective-C.
- Designed and developed based on the work data flow principal called SQL lite.
- Developed the App using Cocoa touch frameworks on UIKit.
- Transformed wire frames into HTML and iOS prototypes.
- Developed HTML views wif HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Utilized XML and JSON to parse, display and navigate through large quantities of data.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UI Navigation Controller.
- Made use of Categories to extend the functionality of Objective C classes.
- Used continuous integration for test automation.
- Assisted wif bug fixes and support for all iOS applications. Involved in full life cycle for developing the system.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls wif SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Environment: Iphone, Windows phone, Blackberry, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, Actionscirpt, MYSQL, APACHE CXF, REST, JSON, Webservices, Eclipse,WebLogic, GITHUB, Selenium, SCRUM, JSP, Servlets, ANT, Google Web Toolkit, JMS, PHP, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal,.NET, C++, Phonegap, Senchatouch, JQtouch, HTML, CSS, DOJOMobile, Node.js, Backbone
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Web Developer
- Created numerous web applications utilizing MV, C#, jQuery, AJAX and Web Services.
- Instituted and trained fellow developers on a custom Data Access Layer utilizing the Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda expressions.
- Implemented cross-departmental Innovation Meetings to engage employees to explore new avenues of revenue-generating or cost-saving ideas.
- Coordinated branching/merging strategies incorporating Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Assisted in running various Agile project management meetings (Sprint Planning Meetings, Scrums, etc).
- Built popular and trending module wif ListView library, providing users the popular and trending projects onGitHub
- Hands on experience usingSeleniumand writingSeleniumtests through Eclipse includingQuality Center.
- Working in agile scrum development environment wif bi-weekly sprint.
- Developed user interface usingJSP,JSPTag libraries and Struts Tag libraries.
- Experience in using Java/J2EE technologies like JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, JDBC, JNDI.
- Integration ofANT/Nexus, Cloudbees Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy wif Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, Jira.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive UIwebpages usingwebtechnologies like HTML, XHTML, Google web toolkit and CSS.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, IOS, ANDROID, HIBERNATE, C#, JQUERY, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, SQL SERVER 2008, TFS 2010, MVC, GITHUB, SELENIUM, SCRUM, JSP, SERVLETS, ANT, GOOGLE WEB TOOLKIT
Confidential - Silver Spring, MD
- Created and maintained numerous business critical applications. These applications were the cornerstone of the organization and needed to be highly TEMPeffective as well as very efficient.
- Developed efficiency reports for senior management.
- Developed an online task assignment application. dis application is used to assign various tasks in the business process to an employee and provide relevant metrics to management.
- Developed and maintained web services to allow clients to submits orders and receive reports.
- Worked closely wif various department heads throughout the SDLC.
- Created a repository onGitHuband connected wif local and server for developer maintain the application code on local.
- Involved in Automation of Web Application usingSelenium.
- Experienced in ALM Tools TFS, Jira, VersionOne, Rally asScrumMaster for project planning, metrics and reporting.
- Developed a web-based system wif HTML, XML, Java Script,JSPTag Libraries, CSS and Custom Tag Libraries using Struts 1.2 framework.
- Worked wif SOAP, dependency injection frameworks and Java Servlets.
- Designed and developed lots of custom Wordpress codes, themes and plug-in.
- Worked heavily on Drupal CMS development and developed various custom modules.
- Expertise in developing application using Microsoft .NETframework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#, WPF.
- Re-Designed, coded, implemented and tested new features using C#, C++, QT.