- Over 8 years of experience in the Web Applications Development using HTML 5, CSS 3, XHTML,Sass, LESS, W3C, JQuery, AJAX, XML, Bootstrap, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Backbone.js, Ext JS and JSON.
- Extensive experience in developing dynamic web pages using latest technologies.
- Extensively worked on AngularJS controllers, factories, directives.
- Used Latest and greatest Angular JS plugins like UI Router, UI Grid, UI Bootstrap, ngCookies, ngAnimate, ngMessages.
- Always ready to learn new emerging technologies in Web Development.
- Good knowledge on new responsive design packages like Pure CSS, Material Design by Google.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design, designing web pages to show elegantly in all kinds of screen sizes.
- Extensive knowledge in JSP
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Desktop applications.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Used Grunt for linting, minifying the code and also as a task runner.
- Wrote test cases using Karma for AngularJs
- Experience in using eclipse with spring, hibernate.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) dat includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Practical knowledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing and fixing the issues.
- Experience in developing application with MVC Architecture and also experience in using version control systems like Git, SVN and CLEARCASE.
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery in Cross - browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, and Firebug.
- TEMPEffective skills of working with Eclipse IDE, sublime Text, Web storm.
- Remarkable knowledge of SQL and databasedesign, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Expertise in database connection like oracle and Mongodb using waterline and persist.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and the AEM E-commerce Framework
- Excellent skills in relationship management with clients and TEMPeffective in guiding team during the project development life cycle and deliver the product within time, cost and quality.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.30/5.5.20, WEBSPHERE 7.0
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005, PL/SQL, Mongodb, T-SQL and MySQL
Version Control: SVN, CLEARCASE
Operating System: Windows 9X Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2007
Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP. SOAP
Graphics Editors: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3.
UI Editors: MS FrontPage, SVN Eclipse
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#, .Net, AJAX, MS-SharePoint, Other Microsoft Word 2005/07/10, Microsoft Excel 2005/07/10, Microsoft Power Point 2005/07/10, MS Project 2007
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Constantly participated in Idealization meetings to share ideas.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML Elements to models.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJs application in which different functionalities within the Application were divided into different modules
- Involved in implementing all components of the application including database tables, server-side Java Programming (JSP Templates) and client side web programming.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX Frameworks (EXT-JS/DOJO), JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Closures, event handling, event bubbling and cross browser scripting.
- Evaluate JSON from the server and making Ajax requests using XHR object and handling JSON objects.
- Extensively used Firebug/webkit inspector to debug UI code and handle different browser CSS issues.
- Perform adequate unit testing and provide automated unit test cases.
- Worked on scripts and Retention programs with SQL, Used Mongodb.
- Used Mongodb for Replication and Load balancing.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Wrote Unit tests all the frontend AngularJS code using Karma.
- Implemented a Grunt build for the frontend, creating all the Grunt tasks needed for the build and pipeline using npm.
- Implemented Grunt configuration file to lint and minify the code using node modules.
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Style sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stakeholders.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using angular.js, node.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, EXTJS and JQuery.
- Created extensive wireframes, user flows and sitemaps for multiple high-profile ecommerce sites.
- Application development is done using the Eclipse IDE with the GWT plug-in and SDK.
- Own and refine existing front end interface code (generally jQuery/backbone.js/angular.js/D3.js).
- Used the Node.js and backbone.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used C#.Net to implement business logic.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu dat is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application dat is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Created, guided and encouraged the GWT incubator, an online community to create widgets and test new ideas with the Google Web Toolkit.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis which halped communicating through different modules of the application.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Responsible for cross browser compatibility and hence exposure to popular browsers.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Converted PSD mockups into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in the website.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the Web sphere application server.
- Responsible for the process of UI design for Internet sites
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure