- Good Experience in working wif the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in developing web applications using technologies like HTML, XML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, UI Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, jQuery, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table - free sites.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications wif the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Expertise in Confidential Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experience wif Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC, Struts framework implementing Action Controllers, Action Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Extensive knowledge of social networking integration via Facebook API, and Twitter REST API.
- Proficiency wif various design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- Able to code pixel perfect webpage from PSD, compatible wif all major browsers and major platforms.
- Able to design and code fluid and responsive websites optimized for different displays.
- Experienced in usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experience wif Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Self-motivated Team player wif excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, Capable of performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting wif Business/Technology groups.
- Workflow & Delivery: Responsive Web Design, Mobile Development, Single Page App, Cross Browser Compatibility
Languages: C,C++, C#
IBMWebsphere,JBoss,Tomcat: System Design
NetBeans 6.9,6.8,RSA 8.5: Databases/API
,MySQLandSQLServer,: SQLDeveloper,Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2000/NT/XP
Frameworks: Angular.JS, Node. JS, BackboneJS, ExtJS,React JS
Testing Tool: Selenium
Version Control System: VSS,SVN,TFS.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Designed and developed responsive web pages and templates using HTML5, Handlebars, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Worked on Express Node js platform for a single-page application development.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Worked on Angular JS two-way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection and handling GET, PUT operations wif a webAPI controller on a group of posts.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre- processor.
- Involved in working wif Home page Carousel and Slider.
- Worked on Angular JS which combines web applications wif Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Handling cross browser compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac. Used fall back codes.
- Involved in write application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, AJAX.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for Confidential -side validation and implemented custom validation controls wif JSP validation controls.
- Closely work wif the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes.
- Participated in meetings wif the end-clients to develop custom UI Components dat are cross browser compatible.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Developed common CSS classes for the user interface using CSS and CSS3.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Worked closely wif internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Angular JS (MVC), JSON and HTML.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Actively involved in using Angular JS, Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable Confidential side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variable
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Worked closely wif back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get or jQuery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX
Front End UI Developer
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Design, Concept, Wireframe and Prototype a Classified mission critical web-based Portal and UI.
- Document user-flows, Diagrams, Flow Charts, UI Concepts and Prototypes for XAML and Flash.
- Create prototype and designs for web-applications and kiosks.
- Implemented MVC Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted wif java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions dat best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working wifin cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Working as an application developer, experienced wif controllers, views and models in Backbone.js.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using HTML, jQuery and JS.
- Used Backbone.js and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Used Sublime for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Developed components involving closures, event handling and Object Oriented Java Script.
- Co-ordinated wif BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Implemented validation for the various form fields such as email and telephone etc.
- Experienced debugging and solving cross browser compatibility problems.
- Worked closely wif UX designers to implement mockups and the layouts of the application.
- Worked independently wif minimal assistance and worked across multiple aspects.
- Involved in daily meetings to keep track of the on-going project and issues.
- Involved in daily defect triage calls, fixed various serious defects based on their impact on the current application.
Web UI Developer
Confidential, Axis Bank
- Involved in web applications development using HTML or PHP
- Working wif other team members to integrate new technologies in the existing applications
- Involved wif cross-browser application testing and issue fixing
- Responsible for developing CSS classes for standard-based GUI design
- Created a user-friendly ticketing system based on Confidential requirements and feedback
- Developed and designed internet web applications and wrote application level code to interact wif APIs using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Worked wif the creative and graphics design team to design UI for Confidential applications
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM functions
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working wifin cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently having good communication skills
- Involved in implementing java rendering framework which manages the pages on the server side.
- Involved in developing the Validations across the application using jQuery Validator plug in.
- Involved in implementing the UI to support all the major browsers.
- Worked wif partners and clients at every stage of implementation of the integration, for instance to gather requirements, finalize analysis, review completed implementation, UAT and sign-off.