- Good Experience in working with teh Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in developing web applications using technologies like HTML, XML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, UI Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, jQuery, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table - free sites.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with teh halp of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Expertise in Confidential Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC, Struts framework implementing Action Controllers, Action Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Extensive noledge of social networking integration via Facebook API, and Twitter REST API.
- Proficiency with various design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- Able to code pixel perfect webpage from PSD, compatible with all major browsers and major platforms.
- Able to design and code fluid and responsive websites optimized for different displays.
- Experienced in usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experience with Browser testing, noledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, Capable of performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
- Workflow & Delivery: Responsive Web Design, Mobile Development, Single Page App, Cross Browser Compatibility
Languages: C,C++, C#
Oracle/BEAWeblogic, IBMWebsphere,JBoss,Tomcat: System Design
EclipseHeliosandNetBeans 6.9,6.8,RSA 8.5: Databases/API
Oracle10g,MSAccess,MySQLandSQLServer,: SQLDeveloper,Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2000/NT/XP
Frameworks: Angular.JS, Node. JS, BackboneJS, ExtJS,React JS
Testing Tool: Selenium
Version Control System: VSS,SVN,TFS.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Designed and developed responsive web pages and templates using HTML5, Handlebars, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON and jQuery based on teh W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Worked on Express Node js platform for a single-page application development.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.
- Worked on Angular JS two-way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection and handling GET, PUT operations with a webAPI controller on a group of posts.
- Involved in making teh application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre- processor.
- Involved in working with Home page Carousel and Slider.
- Worked on Angular JS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Handling cross browser compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac. Used fall back codes.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, AJAX.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for Confidential -side validation and implemented custom validation controls with JSP validation controls.
- Closely work with teh QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce teh number of key strokes.
- Participated in meetings with teh end-clients to develop custom UI Components that are cross browser compatible.
- Handled all aspects of teh web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Developed common CSS classes for teh user interface using CSS and CSS3.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various noledge research applications.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Angular JS (MVC), JSON and HTML.
- Brief experience on implementing teh Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Actively involved in using Angular JS, Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable Confidential side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variable
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push teh limits of existing Web technology in service of creating teh best possible user experience.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get or jQuery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Developed code to call teh web service/APIs to fetch teh data and populate on teh UI using jQuery/AJAX
Front End UI Developer
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Design, Concept, Wireframe and Prototype a Classified mission critical web-based Portal and UI.
- Document user-flows, Diagrams, Flow Charts, UI Concepts and Prototypes for XAML and Flash.
- Create prototype and designs for web-applications and kiosks.
- Implemented MVC Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for teh project.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across teh whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix teh bugs pertaining to various browsers.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Working as an application developer, experienced with controllers, views and models in Backbone.js.
- Designed and developed teh application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using HTML, jQuery and JS.
- Used Backbone.js and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Used Sublime for developing code modules in teh development environment.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using teh GRUNT commands for building and deploying teh project.
- Developed components involving closures, event handling and Object Oriented Java Script.
- Co-ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed teh business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Implemented validation for teh various form fields such as email and telephone etc.
- Experienced debugging and solving cross browser compatibility problems.
- Worked closely with UX designers to implement mockups and teh layouts of teh application.
- Worked independently with minimal assistance and worked across multiple aspects.
- Involved in daily meetings to keep track of teh on-going project and issues.
- Involved in daily defect triage calls, fixed various serious defects based on their impact on teh current application.
Web UI Developer
Confidential, Axis Bank
- Involved in web applications development using HTML or PHP
- Working with other team members to integrate new technologies in teh existing applications
- Involved with cross-browser application testing and issue fixing
- Responsible for developing CSS classes for standard-based GUI design
- Created a user-friendly ticketing system based on Confidential requirements and feedback
- Developed and designed internet web applications and wrote application level code to interact with APIs using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Worked with teh creative and graphics design team to design UI for Confidential applications
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and manipulated teh nodes using DOM and DOM functions
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently having good communication skills
- Involved in implementing java rendering framework which manages teh pages on teh server side.
- Involved in developing teh Validations across teh application using jQuery Validator plug in.
- Involved in implementing teh UI to support all teh major browsers.
- Worked with partners and clients at every stage of implementation of teh integration, for instance to gather requirements, finalize analysis, review completed implementation, UAT and sign-off.