- Experience in Bootstrap and implemented different features of Bootstrap.
- Experience in creatingWeb FormsandUser Controls, worked wif Master Pages and CSS.
- Worked on modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Experience in writingPL/SQL queries, T-SQL,SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g and MySQL 5.
- Experience wif Responsive Web Design (RWD) wif involvement in several web application development projects.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS 1.x, Angular 2.x, Angular 4.x, Angular 5.x, Angular 6.x.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Involvement using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web Storm
- Good experience wif Form Validation by Regular Expression, and jQuery Lightbox.
- Completed projects on unit and end-to-end tests using Mocha, Jasmine, and Protractor.
- Experience wif Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodologies. Agile is mostly used among all the technologies.
- Expertise wif browser debugging tools and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Inspector, Responsive Inspector.
- Use of GIT for version controlling and use of SVN, Bitbucket and TFS for Source Code version management and merging Source code.
- Good experience wif GitHub for source code management, GIT for version control, JIRA for bug tracking, Webpack, NPM package manager.
- Design Thinking, User Experience design, user journey flow and ability to design responsive, attractive, easy to use webs.
- Strong analytical skills wif ability to quickly understand client’s business needs and Involved in meetings to gather information and requirements from the clients.
- Good team leading skills, self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical, technical and interpersonal skills, proactive, self-starter and totally commitment to the organizational goals.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, MAC OS, LINUX, Ubuntu
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS, JENKINS
IDEs Worked on: Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, ECLIPSE, Net Beans, Visual Studio, WebStorm
JS Libraries: Angular JS 1.x/2/4/5, React JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap V4.x, D3 JS
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Chrome Developer tools, IE developer tools, Firebug, Mocha
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle 11g, MongoDB
Applications/ Web Servers: Team Foundation Server, HTTP Web Server, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat Server, AWS.
Confidential - Milan, IL
Sr UI Developer
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements, technical design participation, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Project followed SPA process and developed web application for backend system using Angular Js mostly using the HTML5 and CSS3.
- Introduced new features using the Angular Js, controller views and Services.
- Responsible for developing new business application to the pay layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Involved in application migration from Angular 5 to Angular 6.
- Backbone Js and Require JS is used to create and hookup existing models to the DOM and synchronize data flow to the server.
- Used Angular 5 to build multiple websites for John Deer group.
- Mentored team members in project relating to Angular5 and Angular 6 to ensure products were released in a timely fashion and dat the code remained organized.
- Usage of jQuery code using XML HTTP Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server side and easy flow of callback function to handle the results for responsive Web design.
- Created and developed jQuery call back functions for implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX
- Responsible for developing complete UI for screen design and development using jQuery.
- Responsible for designing a user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using jQuery.
- Created Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls also developed forms using HTML5
- Responsible for coding pages wif best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used Content Management System (CMS) for dynamic configuration, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Expert in styling pages using CSS3 and used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features to make web pages more reliable.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, React - native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future us
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Developed XML parsing code for different application.
- Followed and collaborated wif project manager to review project requirements and for creating proposals for future developments and UI design.
- Worked wif project teams relating to architect and back-end to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential - New Britain, CT
Sr UI Developer
- Experience in designing professional web Applications and front-end technologies using various technologies including HTML 4 and HTML5, CSS2 and CSS3.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS (2.0) and HTML
- Discuss and provide UX team on the Technical UIFeasibility of the provided wireframes/motion
- Proficient at using React JS to render some advanced components on the server side, along wif Flux pattern and Redux (RXJS) library.
- Used AJAX and JSON to process asynchronous actions between front and back end, using AngularJS2 $http service.
- Developed the application using Knockout.Js
- Able to work on project based on RIA.
- Took advantage of the MVC pattern of the AngularJS and Knockout.js framework to accomplish the single page application and produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Experience working wif Angular modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Written and consumed Restful Web Service calls in both JSON and XML formats.
- Working knowledge of LESS and SASS.
- Developed the project using RIA methodologies.
- Use of LESS to change the code in CSS and extensively used Grunt tool for building main page.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Worked wif team on applications of .NET for the backend.
- Worked wif CMS tool for different iterations.
- Experience in using JUnit in writing unit test cases for Restful Webservice calls.
- Worked wif Agile methodologies and used SCRUM for implementation of the project.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Responsible and participated in various phases of SDLC includes requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Used HTML and CSS, Bootstrap for creating web page layouts wif interests on User Experience and compliance to standards of the project.
- Extensive use of Bootstrap classes for responsive and successful desired look of web components and Bootstrap grid system across different platforms of different sizes.
- Implemented MV* pattern wif Angular.JS and jQuery-validation and Extensive use of components registration in Knockout JS to prepare extensible and pluggable solution.
- Proven proficiency wif Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
- Migrated the previous project into ongoing Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and converted it using CLI commands and Angular2.
- Followed by upgrade to Angular 4 and Typescript 2.1 for several animations, validations and Render 2.
- Introduced Redux-Thunk and Immutable.js as additional libraries to support ReactJS application.
- Docker and JENKINS is used for integration several part of the project.
- Experience in working wif No-SQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Wide use of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery widgets for creating the front-end components.
- Used Angular JS, Angular Material design and Used React.js for templating in an TEMPeffective web design.
- Application development using React JS, Redux, AngularJS, ES 6, CSS3, and Bootstrap in a Test-Driven Development Environment.
- Deployment of project using GIT and Jenkins.
- Experienced in container-based deployments using Docker, Docker Hub and Docker registries and Kubernetes.
- Implemented AJAX to improved customer experience, and reduce the data flows greatly
- Used Angular2 for event handling in UI pages to display list boxes and to handle validations.
- Experience in build tool like GIT Review comments practices, GruntJS, Ant, Maven, Gulp.
- Worked wif the Angular2 custom attributes for DOM manipulations.
- Worked wif Spring MVC and Hibernate in the backend to build the business logic.
- Used Scala to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant and type-safe way.
- Used Angular Material for user interactions in pages and developed single page apps using React libraries and use of AWS platform for deployment using (Docker, Gitlab and Jenkins)
- Used React-Router to turn the application into Single Page Application
- Researched and experimented wif Back base for integrating into existing applications.
- Used Agile Methodology for the project developmental process.
- Always followed up and timely communication has been done by the project team during QA activities.
- WebStorm and Eclipse IDE is used for development and Apache Tomcat is the web server for deploying application
Confidential -Cincinnati, OH
Front-end UI Developer
- Responsible for using HTML5, CSS3 and Media Queries for designing the front-end applications.
- Responsible for working and building the responsive web pages using bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Expert in developing Responsive Web Design to target Tablets, Mobiles and Desktop platforms.
- Responsible for creating single page application using ReactJS for view, Redux for state management and webpack to serve the components.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Played around developing separate React and Redux components for multiple use and accomplished.
- Developed server-side REST style web services and called them from angular controllers.
- ReactJS and Redux used for creating reusable UI components and state management to keep the applications in single state in one store.
- Use of Kubernetes for automated deployment, scaling and operations of Application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Redux-Thunk and Redux-Promise is used for retrieving data from server and manage store.
- Webpack is used for bundle management and Immutable JS for immutable data.
- Used Karma/Jasmine for unit testing the complete application.
- Worked on different CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations on webservices using different methods such as GET, PUT, POST and Delete.
- Followed Agile Methodology through the entire project.
Confidential - Lancaster, NY
- Responsible for gathering requirements for Business Analyst and also created front-end screens.
- Used Bootstrap to implement pagination in the application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility issues mainly for CSS styles
- Designed Responsive website, to be accessed on any device
- Followed agile methodology in developing this application
- Participated in daily meetings for reporting as well as discussing features to enhance the application
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Webservices using jQuery AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in the website.
- Thoroughly followed RIA through entire process.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in Webpages to separate presentation from structure
- Created XHTML pages using the CSS and Box Model.
- Used jQuery events for responsive web design for best user interactions.
- Responsible for writing the cross-browser code between Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Use of CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen
- Wrote unit test cases by using JUnit framework
- Developed custom filters and services, to use them throughout the application.
- Provided all the validations to the input elements in the UIform.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Written SQL Queries to interact wif Oracle database
- Developed Unit test cases based on Scala Test, Junits.
- Monitoring and fixing of bugs done using the Splunk.
- Jenkins is used for continuous integration and deployment (CICD).
- Worked on issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA
- Followed Agile Methodology Environment.