- Experienced inAngular2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding.
- Experience in Developing Responsive Applications Using Bootstrap, CSS Media Queries, and SASS making teh Web Pages Fluid across Multiple Devices. (Grid, Fluid layouts and Break Point Approaches).
- Proficiency in using different package managers like NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Consumed both JSON - based Restful and WSDL based SOAP Web services.
- Experience in deploying web applications using web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Working noledge of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Worked in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Groovy.
- Capable of creating and editing scalar and vector images using respective photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Illustrator.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, DOM Layout, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility.
- Basic idea in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, and triggers using Oracle, My Sql, and SQL Server. Strong Skills in Database Design, Process and Data Models.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with version tools like Git, and strong noledge on testing applications using Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Selenium, tracking tools such as JIRA and VSTS.
Styling: Bootstrap, LESS, SCSS
Testing & Packaging Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, Npm
Build Tools: Gulp, Grunt, Webpack
IDE: Visual Studio Code, WebStorm, Sublime text, Vim, Atom.
Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator
Debugging / Publishing: Chrome Developer Tools
Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo DB
Version Control: SVN, Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket.
Testing/Build/Deployment: Karma, Mocha, Chai, Jenkins, Spinnaker
Version Control: SVN, Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Extensively used Angular 2/4 with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to create rich User Experience.
- Developed teh UI layout andfront-endscreens for web application working in teh Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and review
- UsedAngular2 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Collaborated with designers to create responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) on with Angular 4 Routing.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages usingAngularservices, controllers and directives forfrontendUI.
- Wrote high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind (documentation and unit tests)
- Code reviewed teh work of other developers. Improved internal tools, libraries, standards, and Continuous Integration.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of teh web page with LESS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpiler, etc. based on build target.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
Environment: Angular 2, Angular 4, MongoDB, NodeJS, Express, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, Java Script, jQuery, Chai, Mocha, GitHub, and Jenkins.
Confidential, Providence, RI
Front End/UI Developer
- Built customAngular2/4 Components and Services for single-page web application and Dependency Injection to add teh functionality of components at run-time.
- Updated dashboardfront-endto support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using typescript.
- Created and maintained CI builds using Jenkins for automating teh testing and deployment process of bothfront-endassets and Docker containers.
- Experienced in working with responsive design utilizing cross browser CSS.
- Developed websites using cross browser development, CSS, CSS animations, CSS prefixes, and CSS pre-processors.
- Used Node.js to run Webpack tasks and build properly teh project.
- Experienced consuming APIs using AJAX and manipulating/consuming JSON objects.
- Used jQuery for callbacks, promises and event based functions.
- Experienced in working with HTML5 APIs for Video, Audio, Files, etc.
- Experienced in working with Babel, Gulp, NPM, NPM scripts, and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to teh server to check teh functionality of teh websites.
- Designed modular and reusable React components using Flux Architecture and Material-UI.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various noledge research applications.
- Setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Worked over building custom directives and controllers using AngularJS.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part widget based application.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS v1.6 MVC architecture.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized teh page load time for teh pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js v1.6, Require.js, Node.js.
- Developed code to call teh web service/APIs to fetch teh data and populate on teh UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make teh web pages more.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per teh requirements of Business.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs, for several browsers.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of teh application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in teh Development and design of GUI layouts. Used jQuery plugins for webpages.
- Extensively used CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Implemented with AngularJs using its advantage including two-way data binding and templates.
- Integrated teh Angular JS application with teh RESTFUL Web Services.
- Worked on Angular JS Validations.
- Worked on teh MVC architecture of Angular JS in developing apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet teh needs of teh application.
- Extensively implemented Angular JS components ng-click, ng-repeat, ng-model, ng-show, ng-include etc.
- Implemented CSS3 techniques to reduce file sizes.
- Worked on website from start to finish to give it a new look using
- Designed customized component library to use more than one place.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Tested each application using validators.
- Handled multiple modules simultaneously to build teh application.
- Worked with AJAX, XML, and Http Requests to server and populate cases to JSON.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Angular JS.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on teh values derived from teh database in teh form of XML.
Java UI Developer
- Developed teh User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per bank's standards.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in teh team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Created pages in Site Core and validated teh HTML code with W3C Validator. Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding teh technical requirements of each project and prepared teh use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQuery components for CRM application for customer service. . Developed and designed teh various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Wrote application level code to interact with teh backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON.
- Handled all aspects of teh web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Working Parallel with teh Clients on Agile Methodology and delivered teh client without fail.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and teh Box Model
- Responsible for creating pages with Usability, Accessibility with semantic coding.
- Created a new UI Library to show teh demo for teh Clients with teh flow.