- Good understanding on Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOD), UML and RDBMS concepts.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principals like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability.
- Experience wif agile methodologies and scrum practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, worked in teams while doing various projects.
Programming Language: C#, Java, C.
Web-Development: HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Angular JS, Angular.
Web-services: RESTful web services.
Version Controller: Git.
Other Skills: DOM Manipulations, Gulp, Webpack, Unix, JIRA, TFS, Jenkins.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Bentonville AR
- Discussions wif business users for the requirements gathering, analysis, development and testing activities.
- Attend business meetings and provide ideas on how to improve the existing business model.
- Code development based on task assigned.
- Involved in designing the webpages used HTML, CSS, Angular JS 1.5 and Angular Material.
- Developed backend of the code using C#.
- Used TFS for monitoring and check the assigned task.
- Used Visual Studio 2015 for development environment and GIT Bash to pull the developed code.
- Created unit test cases using Jasmine, Mocha and Chai.
- Coordination wif offshore team for the deliveries.
UI/Mean Stack Developer
Confidential, Richardson TX
- Write CSS to design custom sites and Java Script programs to implement functionality such as sorting faculty by department and arranging calendar feed.
- Provided support in a timely and professional manner for upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Used Object Oriented Programming ideas to create UI parts that could be reused over the Web Application.
- Developed customer side drop down menus, look bars, merry go round, and drop down switches utilizing Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Utilized different predefined segments from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Participated in making RESTFUL Web Services utilizing Node.js and Express.js.
- Has took a shot at Big information (Spunk undertaking) to produce the Rest API. Wat's more, incorporated that API to Client side code utilizing Node JS, Express JS.
- Involved in writing hibernate mapping files for hibernate Dao’s and injecting them using configuration files.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using PassportJS.
- Worked the backend by utilizing Node JS, Express and Mongo DB.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI in the wake of settling the Issues which are accounted for by Testing Team.
Confidential, Magnolia AR
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Angular JS and Responsive Design.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements, CSS floats, cross browser compatibility and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in Version Control tools like SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Designed and Developed end to end J2EE based application using spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in the integration of spring for Implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Used Hibernate framework for Object Relational Mapping and persistence.
- Worked on REST based web services.
- Apache Tomcat server was used to deploy the application.
Environment: s: Java/J2EE, HTML 5, CSS, JSP, Spring, JMS, Apache