- Around 7 years of experience in IT industry with 3 years of hands on experience in developing applications using Confidential ESB and designing and building API’s.
- Orchestrated full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design and Development, Testing and documenting teh entire life cycle using various methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall and Test - Driven Development.
- Confidential Certified developer expertise in designing and building API’s
- Expertise in creating various flows to integrate API’s, Databases and SaaS applications and deployed Confidential applications to Cloud Hub and on-premise servers.
- Good Hands on experience in developing web-based, client-server and distributed architecture applications using Confidential ESB, WSO2, XML, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, AXIS), Java/J2EE.
- Good experience in using DataWeave Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Scatter-Gather, Exception handling strategies and Confidential Expression Language (MEL)to access payload data, properties and variable of Confidential Message Flow.
- Experience in configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API Portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans by using MUnit. Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Integrated secure API’s by obtaining tokens through login endpoint and OAuth authorization process.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Routing mechanisms like Scatter Gather integration patterns, Content Enricher and DataWeave concepts.
- Well acquainted with teh concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and encapsulation, have used them Wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) needed.
- Extensively experience in using IDE’s like Eclipse, WSAD and Rational Application Developer (RAD) and J Developer.
- Expertise inJava/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, andJAVAWEB SERVICES.
- Worked on Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, MEL, HTML.
Mule: Confidential Server (3.x and 4.x), RAML, EJB, Confidential ESB Flows, Connectors Message Processors, DataWeave, CloudHub, MMC, Components, Scopes, Filters.
Java Technologies: J2EE, Mule, Servlets, JSTL, JSP, JSF, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC.
IDE’s: Any Point Studio, NetBeans
Build & Other Tools: Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, SOAP UI, Postman, Notepad ++, Oracle, SQL developer, TOAD.
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
Confidential San Francisco, CA.
- Created teh MULESOFT ESB Artifacts, made streams and arranged teh Confidential design documents. Constructed application utilizing Maven. Task teh executives done utilizing Agile Methodologies.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Confidential ESB and configured Confidential API manager and RAML.
- Utilized MuleSoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time and Developed microservices using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using API Kit Router in Mule.
- Implemented RAML, YAML & Property files for different entity creations, created YAML files for new API's and YAML configurations for batch message service.
- Utilized various connectors such as Salesforce, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Quartz, JMS and Database in different workflows.
- Used Data Weave 2.0 (Transform Message) and coded data transformation logic according to teh requirements and transformed teh messages to different formats and also combined two payloads of JSON format, from two different sources using primary key in Data Weave.
- Implemented Confidential flows for different modules, which process files and emails from different systems and developed Confidential ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous Confidential flows.
- Developed Confidential flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at teh integration layer.
- Performed API testing using Postman tool to validate business logic before integrating teh API with teh front end. Utilized GET, POST, PUT and DELETE for Confidential ESB flow.
- Extensively used Confidential Debugger to debug teh XML Flows and wrote MUnit Test Cases using features like mocking, verify call, and assert conditions based different sets of data.
- Deployed teh application in teh CloudHub and Fixed teh issues in QA environment, Applied OAuth, Transaction policies to teh API in teh CloudHub Environment using APM.
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist teh data into log files and experience with maven and Jenkins for teh build Confidential archive from SVN.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and build teh code inJenkins.
- Used Git hub for version control for code commit and update.
Environment: MuleSoft Anypoint Studio 7.x, Confidential 4, Database Connector, Data weave, REST Web ServicesSalesforce, JMS, SQL, XML, Flat Files, GIT, Cloud Hub, API Manager, API kit, Active MQ, Jenkins, Postman
Confidential Irving, TX
- Followed teh guidelines of Agile methodologies and used Scrum for project management.
- Created and consumed SOAP and REST services using CXF and used Confidential ESB to route various calls to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Good Experience in exposing REST API using RAML and SOAP through WSDL.
- Developed web-based, client-server and distributed architecture applications using Confidential ESB, WSO2, XML, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, AXIS), Java/J2EE.
- Worked on various Confidential connectors / adapters, developing API, APM and developing services on CloudHub.
- Extensively used Confidential ESB components like SAP, Salesforce, VM, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager. Used Choice router for content-based routing.
- Experience in dealing with different file formats like JSON, CSV, XML, Positional, FLAT file, SAPIDOCS, Cobol Copy book, Database file Structures.
- Experienced in implementing Confidential Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to Confidential Service Oriented Architecture.
- Performed transformations, exception handling, testing & Security of Confidential ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Designed various flows/sub flows to receive data from different sources.
- Used Confidential ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Involved in deploying applications into Confidential Soft Cloud Hub and NetSuite
- Created extensive properties for different environments
- Used Postman to trigger HTTP requests while performing unit testing of SOAP and REST based web services. Used SOAP UI for testing SOAP and POSTMAN for REST web services developed as part of teh project.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Confidential ESB and Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using Confidential ESB.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue.
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including commoncollection.jar, commonlogging.jar, spring, and Hibernate from Apache.
- Managing teh dependencies in teh Application using Maven.
- Involved in unit testing and writing teh MUnit Test cases for teh flows and made use of Git hub for version and source control.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in teh application and deploy it on server. UsedGitHubrepository to run teh Jenkins job for Continues Integration.
Environment: RAML, Files, SFTP, Rabbit MQ, Data weave, WSSR, ESB, Selector expressions, XPATH, Exceptional handling, Salesforce (SFDC), SAP, Jira, API Runtime Manager, Postman, MUNIT, Cloud Hub, Agile, OAuth, SOAP, SOAPUI, REST, REST Postman, Jenkins
Confidential Estero, FL.
- Followed teh guidelines of Agile methodologies of SDLC for project management.
- Integration of Confidential ESB system while utilizing Queues, Topics, HTTP, File system and SFTP transports.
- Created http inbound and outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Confidential ESB application using OAuth.
- Implemented data transformation using XPath, XSLT, Data Weave, custom Java classes.
- Used MuleSoft ESB to design of routing schemas, Error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring-based resource initialization process.
- Experience in MuleSoft Any Point API platform on designing and implementing Confidential API. Experience with Confidential administration, configuration and tuning.
- Developing Confidential ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous Confidential flows.
- Developed Confidential flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, topics and queues some transformations were also done at teh integration layer.
- Developed teh services interface to access teh core services and provisioning services using Confidential ESB
- Have designed API using RAML and defined JSON schemas based on API led connectivity i.e. System API, Process API and Experience API.
- Configured different Confidential connectors like HTTP, Database, NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Configured Confidential service flows with various exception handling strategies such as Global Exception, Custom Exception and Choice Exception Strategies dat notifies teh user with custom and simple error descriptions
- Expertise in defining Confidential flows as per teh design in teh application. Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of teh application.
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building and deployed Application to Confidential On cloud.
- Have set teh policies in teh CloudHub and used rate limiting and SLA tier for restricting teh API usage.
- Developed test scripts in JUnit and involved in testing teh Confidential Flows.
- Used teh Apache CXF to build web service clients.
- Have good expertise in Data Mapper and DataWeave for transformations.Used Confluence for maintaining all teh project related documentation.
- Configuring teh Confidential process for fetching teh data from teh topic and makes web service calls to teh middle tier Confidential ESB for processing.
- Monitoring teh applications on Runtime Manager, API manager using Confidential ESB, creating charts using Custom Dashboard, generated reports using Manage Reports and analyzed teh performance of teh applications calculating teh response times.
- Integrated with Maven repositories in our current project using Anypoint studio.
Environment: Confidential ESB, Anypoint Studio JDBC, Maven, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, RAML, JUnit, Apache-Maven, XML, WebLogic, Oracle 11g- PL/SQL, SQL, DOJO, Web Services - REST, JAX-RS.
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on Core Java, Data Structures and Algorithms. Comfortable to work on JAVA and J2EE applications using AGILE software development life cycle process.
- Build summarized and detail reports for measures using Ext JS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA, XML, Teradata.
- Dealt with EXT components like Grid Panel, Tree, Data Store using XML Readers, Grouping Store, Multi Grouping store, Column Model and customizing these components to build teh reports.
- Used AJAX calls to get data from Server side.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0 and NetBeans.
- Handled exports of teh report data to PDF within JAVA using iText-2.1.4 and also handled exports to excel.
- Used Singleton Design pattern.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to pull teh data for teh reports from Teradata.
- Used MKS for source control and MKS integrity manager for MKS builds and WebSphere move requests to deploy to trial and production.
- Used RSA 6.0 and 7.0 IDE with fortify plugin to scan for XSS and SQL injections.
- Implemented custom server-side sorting and pagination of teh result set.
- Used AML logger and firebug for debugging purposes.
- Experience in communicating with team members, discuss teh designs and solutions to teh problems.
- worked extensively in developing multi-tier web applications using Java/JEE technologies and Java frameworks.
- invaluable experience in full project lifecycle, enterprise application development, application design and architecture, application integration, production support, performance tuning as working on various client projects.
- extensive experience in Object-Oriented design and development, enterprise application architecture and implementation.
- Hands on experience in working on XML suite of technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM, JAXB.
- Developed Applications using Enterprise Layer, Business Logic Layer and Presentation Layer.
- Developed REST endpoints using Spring MVC.
- Extensively worked with XML schema (XSD), XSL/XSLT, and XML to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process and parse xml files. In charge of mapping teh database show into steadiness objects utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Good hands on experience using connectors like DB, FTP, FILE, SFTP, HTTP etc., as a part of integration usage.
- Created and executed Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer through DAO (Data Access Object) pattern and DTO (Data Transfer Object) pattern.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with teh database and Assure code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects.
Environment: HTML, XML, CSS, WESB, UML, Splunk, JUnit, RAD, TDD & BDD, DOJO, EJB, Eclipse, Maven, WSDL, SOAP Web Services, ActiveMQ, JVM, JSON, Jenkins/Hudson, jQuery, JSP, Tiles, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Restful Web Services, Microsoft Visio, UNIX, Windows 7.
Java Developer. Richardson, TX.
- Created application administration parts and designed beans utilizing Spring IoC, production of Hibernate mapping records and age of database outline.
- Developed teh User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Extensive Experience in J2EE technologies (EJBs, JDBC, JSP, JMS, Servlets, Java Beans), JPA Framework, Struts1.1, Struts2, JSF, RMI, Spring 3.0, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Hibernate ORM, Hibernate HQL
- Worked in AGILE based development Environment.
- Created SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS using Axis 2.0) for inputting rate summary, also used WSDL and SOAP messages (XML technologies) for getting data from different module and SAX XML parsers being used for data retrieval.
- Involved in teh creation of various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modifications and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used Oracle 11g as Databases and wrote SQL queries for updating and inserting data into teh tables.
- Deployed teh Application into Docker container.
- Wrote AngularJS frontend, which queried a custom Elastic search server for search terms and hosted everything on an AWS instance with Docker containers
- Updated an existing REST API to a which consumes SOAP Services.
- Modified Log4j for logging and debugging and developed teh pom.xml using Maven for compiling teh dependencies
Environment: Java 1.7, Core Java, JSF 1.2, SSL, Web Services, Web sphere, SOA, SOAP UI, Swagger, WSDL 1.1, SAX, IBM WebSphere 6.1, Eclipse, CVS 1.1, Log4J 1.2, JIRA 6.3 and JUnit 3.8., Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, Microservices, Tomcat, XML, Oracle 11g, AWS
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of teh application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed Struts frame work Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and teh View Layer.
- Developed teh core modules for teh services by using n- tier architecture.
- Wrote JavaServlets to manage an XML-based persistence layer to cut down on server round-trips during development.
- Developed Service layer classes to support teh business functionality with Spring MVC.
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, JQuery and tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS.
- Used JSP, HTML and CSS to create UI pages.
- Developed ANT s(build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in teh Oracle 9i database.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in teh coding part of Java methods.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java SE 5, Servlets 2.5, Struts, XML, JDBC, Spring MVC, JQuery, Junit, CVS, Oracle, JSP, HTML, CSS, ANT, Junit, My Eclipse, Apache Tomcat.