- Over 7+ years of professional IT experience and 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow Development, Maintenance and administration.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of ServiceNow.
- In - depth knowledge of the technical implementation of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Experience with complex integrations within the ITSM environment such as ServiceNow -Siebel, ServiceNow - Web service integration with third party application like BMC Remedy.
- Experience in Service Management and Service Delivery Process. (ITIL Frame Work).
- Integration and Automation with Web Services to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure Web Services (Azure) and VM Ware.
- Direct hands on experience on various IT Services of Service-Now tool like Asset Management, Service-Now Administration, Reporting, Gauges, Integration with Web Services.
- Experience Creating Mobile Friendly Service Portals for Users.
- Good hands on Experience working on Setting up ServiceNow Discovery, CI Classification, Setting up Credential’s.
- Knowledge in Business Services Configuration and Service Mapping.
- Good Hands on Experience creating Custom Probes and Sensors.
- Setting Up Mid Server for Multiple Environments and convert into Cluster’s.
- Good hands on Experience on Setting up LDAP and LDAPS to Get Users and Groups Data from the Active Directory (AD).
- Perform user account administration and governance, including group maintenance, user roles and process user license tracking, and monitoring of single-sign on providers.
- Experience in setting up Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration item relationships.
- Knowledge in Design and development of CMDB (Configuration Management) in ServiceNow.
- Develop solutions in the ServiceNow platform that are sustainable and ITIL compliant, identify and define business solutions for ITIL users.
- Experienced in complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
- Expertise in doing CMDB bulk data, load data reconciliation with the help of transform map and transform script.
- Extensive experience of integrating ServiceNow with 3rd. party tools and implantation of SOAP and REST API.
- Experienced in different custom applications for automating the business processes of customer.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks.
- Good experience with developing highly scalable, high available websites.
- Experienced in AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
- Extensively worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Well experienced in using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Experience using BOOTSTRAP for Responsive Web Design.
- Experience using version controls like GIT and SVN.
- Strong experience with Apache Webserver administration.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, organizing and planning skills with ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Experience using JIRA for gathering requirements and defect tracking.
ITSM Tools: Service-Now, ITSM Suite
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML 4/5, XML, CSS, SCSS, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX
WEB SERVER: APACHESERVER, TOMCAT
DATABASE: MySQL6.x/5.x/4.x, Oracle, SQL Server
Version Control: GIT, SVN
IDETOOLS: Vscode, Eclipse PDT, Sublime and Notepad++
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows XP, MAC OS, Linux
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow tool Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow tool.
- Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed (e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.)
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Manages users, groups and roles.
- Manages data with Tables, CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Worked on the things relating to ServiceNow: Discovery, Automation, CMDB population, Security Roles.
- Configured Discovery in Service and workshops provided to customers about the functionality of Discovery.
- Implemented Service Mapping for business Application.
- Configured Single Sign-On integration using SAML 2.0 plug-in with Identity Management.
- Worked on the functionality of Inventory Management plugin into Asset Management.
- Working on classifying, identifying, and updating all the devices in an IP range, including the SNMP devices protected by an ACL.
- Monitored and performed ServiceNow admin activities which involves group, user administration.
- Worked on automated workflow, created training documents, trained personnel, updated processes and procedures.
- Orchestrated the efforts of vendors, and internal divisions/departments to internalize new IT Asset Management processes. Managing ServiceNow (Change Management) to automate and standardize business processes for all Go-Lives.
- Creates Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Update set capturing and moving customizations to different instances.
- Customizing forms, lists, choices for custom applications based on the requirement.
- Importing data into service-now by using import set.
- Involved in operation, requirements identification and documentation, preliminary and detailed system definition, system design reviews Involved in MID Servers for granted access to the SNMP devices by the ACL.
- Creating ACLs as per Business requirements.
- Extensively Implemented ServiceNow process of implementation for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Request Management (Service-Catalog).
- Working as a Developer to incorporate the requirements in the ServiceNow tool in an optimal way.
- Working on the Systems Requirement Specification (SRS) including problem analysis and system definition models defined the functional needs for our ITSM system, ServiceNow, and architected the specific implementation.
- Implementing ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB and integrating it with Change management.
- Assist clients address business needs through the application of the ServiceNow platform in support of ITIL best practices.
- Performs migration activities (Dev to QA, QA to Prod).
- Preparing Implementation Plan for every release in ServiceNow and provide Walkthrough to the entire team to execute the steps.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of Implementation along with Technical/Business validations post every Maintenance/Major release in ServiceNow.
- Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overall system performance using the System Performance and System Diagnostic dashboards.
- Integrating ServiceNow with other systems and customization.
- Worked on the release and problem management from requirements gathering through testing.
- Experience in developing mobile friendly Service Portals.
- Worked on customizing user interface including forms, lists and created record producers for incident and change management.
- Customized and created workflows for change management, knowledge management and for service catalog items.
- Involved in change and release to production touch points, incident and problem management processes.
- Creation of various reports depending on the customer requirement.
- Coding and review findings as per the best practices of Service Now.
- Responsible to give KT'S or knowledge session to the client and the team members about the work done.
- Worked on client side and server-side scripting according to the client requirements.
- Creating Process flow bar, Formatters, Annotation for forms as per the business requirement.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements.
- Created and maintained technical documentation, bug fixes.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer
- Create new service catalog requests and items with variables.
- Developed UI Appearance for Service Catalog Requests.
- Designing, configuring and customizing new applications and modules.
- Build reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between systems.
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system.
- Writing Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to customize the instance as per Business needs.
- Worked with business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs.
- Responsible for creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA’s.
- Has been part of end user self-service portal management.
- Configured end to end process for Knowledge management and worked on the knowledge Centered Support (KCS) plugin.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and load the data to service-now objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
- Involved in running the daily and weekly jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Created many standard workflows which are being re-used and propagated.
- Documented business processes, functional requirements and conduct information flow analysis and process modeling within and across multiple business streams.
- Maintain the integrity of the service-now tool across production and non-production environments.
- Involved in production support for all the Service-Now related issues.
- Configured Scheduled Data Import for importing data files from remote server location by SFTP/FTP.
- Worked on system/security requirements analysis and secure system definition.
- Worked on SNMP devices in a network protected by an ACL for the project.
- Developed test scripts for ServiceNow regression test bed.
- Implemented ITSM across security organization resulting in substantial increased customer satisfaction.
- Maintained the Configuration Items and modified the forms and form Sections.
- Worked on Configuring the IP Addresses to help find out the un discovered CI’s into CMDB.
- Integrated Service-Now with a third party to store all the credentials to avoid breaching up of credentials.
- Worked on the project management of service implementations and changes, staff management, asset management.
- Did performance tuning of the ServiceNow and also worked on System Diagnosis.
Confidential, Dublin, CA
WEB UI DEVELOPER
- Developed Graphics using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Created Fade-in/Fadeout and animation effects using jQuery.
- Performed Ajax functionality and XML parsing using jQuery.
- Created Email templates using HTML Tables and managed them in Exact Target.
- Coordinated with other teams for campaign accuracy as per established quality specifications.
- Executed processes for conducting proper campaigns across multiple email clients and mobile devices.
- Executed processes for development and maintenance of internal email templates and standards.
- Developed promotional, stream, purchase, cart abandon and welcome emails.
- Used LITMUS for testing in different browsers and different devices like mobile, tablets and desktops.
- Used Vector Markup Language and Backgrounds for solving background image issues on outlook.
- Used Exact Target and StrongView CRM for hosting emails.
- Experience Using Product Cockpit Management and WCMS to manage the content.
- Used SASS for managing and reusing the styles.
- Used Bootstrap standard classes to get static pages responsive and added few custom classes to make few areas fit into the responsive design.
- Used image-responsive class to make the images responsive across all devices.
- Used AngularJS MVC for data binding, dependency injection, connecting to services and for creating custom directives.
- Utilized Angular MV framework for developing a Single Page Application for the customer care department intranet project.
- Worked with Node, Grunt and bower for setting up the server, automating the tasks and managing dependencies.
- Created mobile templates for iPhone and Android.
- Configured SSL certificates and managed client connections in Apache.
- Worked with different jQuery and customized accordingly.
- Used Tortoise SVN to check in code to dev Environment and to avoid merge issues.
- Resolving all the assigned defects and interacting with QA to resolve any issues.
- Used JIRA as the Bug Tracking tool.
Confidential, Olathe, KS
- Worked closely with developers in understanding the architecture of the farmer’s dashboard website.
- Understood business requirements by closely following up with Business analyst and systems analyst.
- Worked on major bug fixes, which included UI issues and functionality issues as well.
- Implemented Performance Tuning to make the page’s load fast and in an effective way.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Used jQuery for creating dynamic carousel, Dynamic tabs with the flexibility of changing the order of the layouts and Accordion.
- Worked with solution design team in understanding the widget’s features.
- Implemented agent widget based on the wire frames provided by the design team.
- Built the template, pulled agent information from JSON object and rendered it onto the widget.
- Made widget as a modal popup by using colorbox plug in.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Interacting with Design team and Business for gathering the requirements and functionality.
- Used JSON for collecting data from and sending requests for client-side Applications.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery to add interactive features to the website.