- Experience in working withArchitecture frameworks such asAngular4and BackboneJS,ReactJS,Redux.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge inCSS frameworks such as960 Grid System, BlueprintCSSandCSSpre - processors like LESSandSASS.
- Experience in buildingResponsive Single Page Applications (SPA)usingReactJS and rendering pages on teh server side for faster loading and updating.
- Experience with newHTML5features such asVideo, Audio, Canvas, Article, Section,Fig caption,Data listetc. Also,CSS3features such asAnimationsand Transitions, Advanced Selectors, Gradients, Media Queries, 3D Transformsetc.
- Specialized in development and implementation ofApplication, mobile and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Extensive experience in developingNodeJSapplications usingMVCframeworks and installation of client-side dependencies usingBOWER.
- Experience with variousMVCframeworks likeAngularJS,EXT.JS, Require.JS, Backbone.JS, NodeJS.
- Experience with Version Control tools likeCVS,GITandSVNfor Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Hands on experience in building scalableMEANstack applications usingMongoDB, Express.JS,AngularJSandNodeJS.
- Experience withAngularJSMVCframework including authoring complexdirectives, services, controllersandfilters, working withanimations, routingandstates.
- Experience in deployment of web services,Servletsandserver-sidecomponents using ApacheTomcat server.
- Experience on working withAgile, Scrumand few other development environments.
- Experienced inNOSQLDatabase design and principles (MongoDB). Proficientin designingMongoDBdynamic schemas and Datamodelingconcepts.
Data modeling: Microsoft excel, Microsoft Visio, Visual paradigm.
Build tools: Angular CLI, Webpack, Grunt, Bower, NPM Tooling
Programming Languages: Java, C, OOP Concepts, Spring MVC, Hibernate,.Net.
Database: MySQL, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2
UIMockup: UxPin, Adobe Photoshop.
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Rup.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Work with Business, functional team to transform business details into technical document.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on teh layout,UX and Proto.io.
- Project development using Agile/Scrum Safe methodology, sprint planning, backlog, release planning.
- Extensively usedCSSand Angular Material for styling teh HTML elements.
- Upgradingthe project fromAngular2toAngular 4 and performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information fromAngular4.0 framework.
- Involved in API Integration using Node JS and Mongo DB as a data base connection.
- Wrote variousAngular4custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates.
- Defined new validations throughAngular4for teh form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Written Angular Material driven JSON consuming Angular 2/4 functions to save User selections such as radio button, drop-down menu selections into a cookie.
- Developed teh reusable templates and style sheets within theUIStandards and guidelines.
- Involved in developing a new business application to teh layout usingflex,flashGrid orientation modelBootstrapframework.
- Used XMLWebServicesusing SOAP to transfer teh amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor Angular 2/4. Contributed to write e2e and unit tests with Protractor and Jasmine (with Karma as tests runner
- Used various JQuery andBootstrapplugins like date picker,Bootstrapselect etc.
- Integrated with back end code for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Involved in AgileScrumapproach with Rally forUIDevelopment.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IEDeveloperToolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Testing, fixing teh bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- UsedAngular4as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Actively involved in usingAngular4,Typescript,BootstrapandHTML5to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables.
- ImplementedAngular componentsforUIservices to consumeRESTservices usingComponent based architectureby providingAngular4.
- Enhanced an existingAngularJSapplication to follow strictMVCpatterns for improved source code maintenance and enhanced performance.
- Developed various web pages and components usingAngular2by implementing predefinedcomponents fromNPM(Node Package Manager).
- UsedAjax & JSONcommunication for accessingRESTfulweb services data payload and to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.
- AddingES6features involvingERROR functions,Promises,Exports, Imports andTEMPLATEstrings.
- ImplementedAngularJSbased$http serviceto makeAJAXrequests to call teh web services/APIsto fetch teh data and populate theUI.UtilizedWeb socketsandNode.jsto provide real time support.
- UsedBootstrapto rendergrid system and run media queriesto make theweb portal responsiveaccording to teh size of teh device.
- Designed and built components and use Templates to createUIapplication and extend HTML withdirectivesanddata binding.
- Worked on merging, committing teh branches in teh version controlGITandJIRA for issue assignment and development tracking.
- UsedGrunt JSand teh open source fromGitHubto stream build system in front-end web development.
- Designed a responsive website usingBootstrapgrid systemto layout contents that fit different devices includingmobile, tablet and desktop.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in developing thefront-endapplications using web technologies likeHTML/HTML 5, andCSS/CSS3.
- Created Master Pages,CSSStyles Sheetsand Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders
- Extensively usedCSS3andBootstrapfor styling theHTML5elements
- Worked on teh MVC architectureof AngularJS in developing teh apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet teh needs of teh application
- UsedAngularJSas framework to create aSingle Page Application (SPA)for binding data to specific views and synchronizing data with server.
- Created Typescriptreusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular 2.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact withAPIs, RestfulWeb Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Responsible for convertingdesigned mock- Confidential toHTMLpages usingHTML5,CSS3, and jQuery.
- Defined new validations throughAngular.jsfor teh form field validation implemented throughHTML5.
- Developed Restful based web services and usedJSONas teh communication forREST mechanism.
- Redesigned medical records and patient information application producing UML task flows, wireframes, and design documentation
- Worked onNode JStechnology for rendering server side support to teh application
- Implemented teh online application by using CoreJava (OOPS), JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services
- Brief experience on implementing teh Angular.js in creating animations based onCSSclasses.
- UsedJQUERYandAJAXfor service calls on pages to interact with teh server for information.
- Interacted with java controllers (Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems) using RESTful Services.
- DevelopedCSS3style sheets to give gradient TEMPeffects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging
Frontend WEB Developer
- Worked on presentation layer, developed dynamicUImodules using JSP/JS pages along with jQuery and DWR (AJAX) calls. All teh modules are roles/permissions driven.
- Deployed teh application in JBOSS application server.
- Familiar with Mobile Web Development using jQuery Mobile and TwitterBootstrap.
- UsingAngularJS,HTML5, CSS3 all HTML and DHTML is accomplished throughAngularJS directives.
- UsedAngularJSfor DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives.
- Worked onAngularJSroutes using $scope object to create a view using controllers.
- UsedAngularJS(ngGrid) for Grid data displays all over teh application.
- UsedBootstrapand media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Used Angular JS Framework to develop applications
- Mastered teh Grunt with commands for building and deploying teh project.
- Updated trading pages using HTML5, CSS3 in Angular.js framework.
- Implemented teh search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS.
- Implemented server side caching using cache to cache data intensive query responses, minimizing number of hits to teh backend.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Developed integration unit test cases for teh service layer functionality.
- Worked closely with back-enddevelopersto find ways to push teh limits of existing web technology in service of creating teh best possible user experience.
- Manage teh overall visual design for teh application including all branding and navigational elements.
- Worked with teh JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Involved in writing teh Unit test cases using Jasmine.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins.
- Involved in Application Support during teh initial deployment of teh application in production environment.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure that right set ofUImoduleshavebeen built.
- Worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Worked on AJAX controls like Update Panel to manage teh post back of teh web page to server, AJAX Script
- Designed Frontend withMVCFrameworkslike Backbone.JS,Node.jsandAngularJS.
- UsedAngularJSto create server-side applications, making use ofits libraries relating to HTTP, file system access, etc.
- Declaring dependencies in teh project, specifying Start and Test scripts andupdating dependenciesto latest version.
- Developed certain features of teh application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features.
- Developed teh project inagile methodologyand was responsible for SCRUM meetings.
- Worked with teh team of architects and back-end Developers to gathercustomer requirements and enhance teh application functionalityby addingnew features.
- Experienced in using Node.js as proxy server and haveworkedonETLtools.
- Participated in teh status meetings and status updating to teh management team.
- Responsible for developing teh pages using jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to parse on data on teh frontend on teh fly.
- Involved in complete Agile SDLC on Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration testing.
- ImplementedAngularJSScopes andAngularJSExpression.
- Usedbootstrapto get teh best and most efficient results.
- Developed Web Services using REST, WSDL and XML.
- Used complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving teh performance of teh websites.
- Worked with Firebug to locate teh issues through different browsers.
- CreatedAngularJSDirectives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-model, ng-init, ng-switch, ng-required, ng-checked, and ng-repeat in my module.
- ImplementedAngularJSRouting and Filters.
- CreatedAngularJSEvents such as ng-change and ng-click.
- Used grunt task runner for repetitive tasks like minification, compilation, unit testing.
- Worked with teh QA team to fix teh bugs, test teh load, and performance checking.
- Used Jasmine for testingAngularJScases.
- Used GIT Hub repository for teh source code management and code reviewing.
- Designed and implemented teh database interaction using triggers and stored procedures.