- Over 7 years of Professional experience in all phase of Software Development Life Cycle including Application design, development integration, Installation Implementation, Maintenance, Testing, and Debugging of various client/server web applications.
- Convert the Wireframes to HTML 5/CSS3 that are fluid in nature which will fit in varying resolution for mobile and tablet.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with web content Accessibility guidelines and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Proficient in design and development of J2EE components and API’s includes JSP, SPRING, JMS, SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Notepad++, MS Visual Studio and Sublime Text Editor.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSLT, JSON, DOM, SOAP and AJAX.
- Developed responsive web designs (RWD) using media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience on working with Animations and Layout, positioning, padding, pseudo classes, pseudo elements and CSS behaviors including the box model.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) along with DOM functions and dealt with challenges in high traffic Websites.
- Dealing with challenging high Traffic websites and cross browsers issues handling.
- Proficient in developing a large scale application with a Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Involved in peer review meeting to analyze, verify and validate the design, code and proposed solution to the business issues.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum, Rapid Prototyping and Waterfall (SDLC Methodologies) environments.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and Usability.
- Experience with continuous integration and various testing framework like TestNG, jasmine, karma, Phantom, Selenium, Junit, and Jenkins.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug, Fiddler, YSlow, HTTP Watch and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Well experience in using version control system subversion (SVN), GIT and team foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong client - service orientation and experience working in a fast paced setting.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and planning skills, with ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML,XHTML, HTML 4.01/5, CSS, CSS3, JSON
Frameworks: Angular JS, Ext.JS, Node.js, D3.js, Bootstrap, Backbone.js
IDE and Tools: Dreamweaver, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor
Debugging Tools: Chrome Web Inspector, Firebug, Fiddler, YSlow, HTTP Watch
Version Control System: SVN, GIT, TFS
Operating system: iOS, Windows
Confidential - Seattle, Washington
Front End Developer
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that included updating the web pages, uploading new content/changes etc.
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis, designing the solution, development and implementation.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML 5, DHTML, CSS3, and JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web2.0.
- Effective use of CSS3 features, such as creating multiple column, borders and background, etc.
- Developed Single Page Application (SAP) using Angular JS.
- Created Object Oriented design using MVC framework.
- Used D3.JS to display data dynamically in different chart style such as bubble chart, stacked chart distribution chart, etc.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications using Firebug, Firebug Lite and Chrome/ Safari Web Inspectors.
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based applications be fetching the response from backed API as a part of JSON.
- Followed Agile/scrum software development methodology to improve the quality and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with teammates and update application version using GIT.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Wrote Angular JS services to consume RESTful web service to load data.
- Written Java Server Pages (JSP) with dynamic Java Content embedded using special tags.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API’s, web services using SOAP APIs, AJAX, MVC, JSON and XML.
- Work with Visual and UX Designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences, microsites, and other digital media.
- Resize photos and make thumbnails for products using Adobe Photoshop.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Experience working in agile teams and with remote teams.
- Implemented Log4J for logging errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, App ender’s component.
- Used SVN version control system to move the code on to stash for remote access.
- Excellent coordination in project activities and ensure that all projects phases are followed and documented properly.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Front End Developer
- In-depth writing clean code using semantic standards targeting multiple mobile browsers and operating Systems.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Backbone JS, Underscore JS, JQuery and mustache to build out a modular UI.
- Strong in creating digital wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Extensively used web services, WCF, SOAP, XML and XSLT to export reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Used the spring 3.X framework for building a web application according to MVC design pattern.
- Used transaction attributes in EJB to handle the transactions by the container.
- Developed each and every web page which handles all popular search engines which targets the Search Engine Optimization.
- Designed graphic images, icons, templates in Adobe Fireworks MX.
- Experience in using SASS and LESS.
- Fixing/resolving bugs and defects using testing frameworks such as Selenium, jasmine and mocha.
- Applied Agile project management techniques, methods and tools to ensure project success.
- Experience with SVN and Eclipse development environments.
Environment: Spring MVC, EJB, Spring 3.x, Spring Web flow, SASS, LESS, Mustache, HTML5, CSS3, Backbone JS, Underscore JS, SOAP, XML, WCF, JQuery, Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium, Abode Firework MX, Agile, SVN and Eclipse
Confidential - New York, NY
Front End Developer
- Designed the front-end with HTML4/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3, by taking advantage of the MVC pattern of the Angular JS framework.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap framework to ensure the web page displayed on different display devices.
- Implemented search module with the payee list page using Angular JS.
- Used Firebug, IE tester and Chrome web inspector to track and fix bugs.
- Committed code change into the repository by using the version control tool GIT.
Confidential - Baltimore, MD
- Analyzed business requirements to translate functional requirements into technical requirements using MVC framework Angular JS making multiple developers to be able to work on separate modules simultaneously.
- Implemented AJAX frameworks, JQuery tools example like auto completer, tab module, calendar and floating windows.
- Wrote AJAX/restful queries for Elastic search.
- Created response web design using Bootstrap and modernizing to accommodate to new technology such as mobile devices.
- Applied JQuery Scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purpose.
- Extensive used Angular JS for ng-grid and UI components.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as sever side.
- Used GIT for version control and Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
Confidential - Cleveland, Ohio
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- Using CorelDraw, extracted and created graphic images in .svg and .png format for UI Elements.
- Used Bootstrap UI framework developed the styling part for webpage.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Used SVN for version control and quality center for defect tracking.
- Implemented application deployment on Apache Tomcat web server.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environment.
- Developed and maintained web content for the company’s portal.
- Interface designing of screens and flows of the application adhered to Confidential branding guidelines using Web forms, JSP and HTML Controls for Client-server Interaction.
- Worked on CSS text, CSS border, CSS Background, CSS positioning, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and etc.
- Created graphics including Icons, images and logo using Adobe Flash Player.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Defined and collected site metrics to measure performance.
- Profound knowledge in working with document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Primary Role was to Improve GUI, Solve the navigational issues and provide support to the senior web developers.
- Responsible for code Optimization, debugging and test the website in different browsers.