- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (Proposal, Process Engineering, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support) Using Water Fall Model, Agile, and Test Driven Development.
- Developed small web applications with ruby on rails.
- Hands-on experience in Consuming RESTFUL services using AJAX (Angular $http, $resource and jQuery) to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Used Gantt Charts for planning and scheduling projects.
- Developing applications in fast paced Agile Development Environment and methodologies including Test Driven Development and Scrum
- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Good experience in development of Database Components (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, queries constraints) in Oracle.
- Experienced in installing and configuring JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere and Tomcat servers.
- Designed web applications and web content utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Validated teh client side applications using jQuery Validation Plug-in.
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM)
- Involved in resolving teh Technical issues regarding teh applications in teh Project.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS -Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Good Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills and Highly Motivated analytical Problem Solver and troubleshooter with mere attention.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, Design Patterns
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Framework: AngularJS, node.js, bootstrap
Database: MySQL, Oracle 8/9/10/11g, MS SQLServer, mongo dB, PHP.
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.x 6.0, JBoss, web logic, web sphere
Web Technologies: HTML, AngularJS, Java Script, XML, JSON, AJAX, PHP, HAML
IDE / Testing Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, sublime, notepad, Git hub, Source Tree
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac
Scripts: Java Script, ANT, Perl, python
Testing API: JUNIT, Meter, and Selenium
Debugging tools: Firebug, Developer Tools
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
UI/Angular JS developer
- Developed teh application based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing EJB's for teh business logic and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in AngularJs, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to teh application requirement.
- Used AJAX module to handle Restful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in teh implementation of open- source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJs
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for teh form field validation implemented through HTML and Used AJAX, JSON to send request to teh server to check teh functionality of teh website.
- Successfully executed all teh test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during teh test cycle working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management to review.
- Created responsive web design using boot strap.
- Managed code with unit tests and GitHub.
- Used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
Environment: HTML5, JSON, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, ANGULAR JS, PHP, NODE.js BOOTSTRAP, HIBERNATE, JIRA, ECLIPSE, MAVEN, TOMCAT, SELENIUM, github.
JAVA UI Developer
Confidential Sacramento, CA
- Developed application using AngularJS and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on teh backend.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing in backbone, jQuery,d3, MySQL .
- Used jquery for event handling and GUI functionalities.
- Used HTML and CSS for website layout and design.
- Fixed cross browser issues related to IE11 vs google chrome.
- Responsible for creating mockups for website .
- Responsible to fix styling issues
- Created custom directives in this project for pagination, adding them to favorites and sharing them with colleagues.
- Processed JSON response data by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular filter for implementing search results.
- Used css3 extensively for transforming data from xml to xslt.
- Used Source Tree, Git for version control for defect tracking.
Environment: HTML4, CSS, jsp, jquery, bootstrap, angular js, backbone js, PHP, hibernate 4, oracle, AGILE, Eclipse, MAVEN, Tomcat, node.js and grunt js.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Front End UI Developer
- Used jQuery core library functions for teh logical implementation part at client side for all teh application.
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and manipulated teh Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tools bar .
- Involved in writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management to review.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed teh table less web applications using CSS and with teh halp of tags as per W3C standards.
- Performed a lot of DOM operations for loading and manipulating dynamic content on Webpages.
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Web/ UI Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of teh project
- Designed and handled health related benefits for client.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, and XML using IDE- Eclipse and deployments in WebSphere.
- Implemented Java persistence using Hibernate framework.
- Used SOAP UI to test teh web service request/response scenarios.
- Developed Hibernate mappings and implemented required business.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to teh relational database
- Responsible for configuring teh WebSphere Application Server to access teh Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging
- Developed unit test cases using JUNIT and halped testers in end-to-end testing.
Environment: J2EE, UML, Hibernate, DB2, JDBC, Rational Rose, JSP, EJB, Servlets, Struts, JNDI, RMI, JMS, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Log4J, Web sphere Portal, JUNIT .
UI Web Developer
- Worked on applying UI Principles and Human Factors Principles and Factors for all teh web and application product of CDC both Internal and external domains.
- Ongoing new requirements gathering and updating on regular basis.
- Played a programmer role in UI design and development of teh front-end architecture.
- Used Rational Rose for creating teh class diagrams, use cases, sequence diagrams.
- Expertise with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and concepts
- Improved Web applications by analyzing user feedback