- Software Developer with strong experience of 8+ years in designing, developing, implementing and testing full - scale UI web applications across various platforms.
- Proficient in making responsive web designs using either only HTML or CSS, by using CSS frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap.
- Good experience in writing various directives in Angular JS for DOM manipulation.
- Worked closely with Project management and working team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Worked on web framework services are RESTful services which are build using Express and are light and flexible web application framework
- RIA applications using HTML5, CSS, PHP, Ajax and Node JS
- Knowledge of AWS services such as EC2
- Good experience in AGILE, Waterfall, delivery process of software using Automation and Manual Testing.
- Also, contributed significantly in at least 3 production web applications using JS testing frameworks like Jasmine and karma.
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies like, Service Oriented Architecture &MVC frameworks.
- Good understanding of quality assurance testing methodology relative to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and generated fully-interactive HTML prototypes and click-throughs which were used for client presentations, mock-ups, as well as user-testing studies
- Delivered high quality design docs: sketches, sitemap, user flows, wireframes, mockups, specification.
- Participated in user experience research interactively testing designs using low- and/or high-fidelity prototype
- Worked on multiple projects, multiple frameworks including web and mobile applications using Angular js and several other frameworks.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture
- Proficient in creating server-side components, designing and implementing business tier objects, unit testing, debugging and deployment.
- Expert in creating Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using all popular text-Editors like Eclipse, Sublime Text and Notepad++.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development, Iterative and Incremental development
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
UI Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, XML, JSON, UI Concept Modelling, PHP, Adobe
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC, Unix, Linux
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC
Others Software Skills: Java, J2EE, AWS, Jasmine, Karma, Web Services (SOAP and REST), JUnit.
IDE/Tools: Jira, Eclipse, Visual Studios, SQL Editor, TOAD
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access
Others: TCP/IP networking protocols
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior UI Web developer
- Created modules and re - usable Angular2 components based on use cases of the application
- Implemented CSS flex layouts for lay outing different sections of the application
- Tested application thoroughly and maintained code and product quality
- Used Angular2 UI router to establish routing between nested html views
- Experience in working with SASS and task runners
- NodeJS implemented as backend server and fetching data
- Also involved in writing frontend code for application using Angular2
- Worked on querying MySQL schema for retrieving information from multiple tasks.
- Implemented agile methodology for adaptive planning, evolutionary development, delivery and improvement of work
- Several managements like source code management, reporting, project management, testing and release management capabilities is done through TFS
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior UI Web developer
- Optimized web framework and migrated the framework from jQuery to AngularJS/Typescript
- Developed reusable AngularJS components
- Responsible for requirement analysis, design and development of UI
- Created layout management in AngularJS
- Supported common look and feel, deployment, administration and configurations across web applications
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular JS, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications
- Used SDK for accessing data and services in a secure and flexible manner
- Supported composing applications using high configurable components as building blocks
- Added ability to call other web framework services which is reverse proxy(router) module in developer sandbox
- Authentication through centralized authentication server - SSO
- Involved in using techniques like AJAX, DHTML and DOM scripting for building interactive web design pages
- Used Agile development techniques in all the development process and exposed to tools for tracking bugs and rally to track the agile development
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and managed servers, storage on S3 buckets
- Also included forums as part of application like a medium where ideas and views of issue are exchanged
- Effectively collaborated with offshore team in delivering the work and to ensure project assurance
Confidential, New York
Full STACK developer
- Worked closely with product management teams to strategize design solutions, produced navigation flows and prototypes.
- Instrumental role in the development of Hi - fidelity prototypes using HTML, HTML5, Java scripting, XML and Node.js.
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using HTML, XHTML, Angular, Bootstrap and XML.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts using CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS and CSS3 Background, CSS positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border.
- Used Jira for deploying the code to different environments.
- Involved in creation of interface to manage user menu and update using Node.js
- Created Test Plans for Unit Testing and System Testing.
- Involved in supporting the User Acceptance Testing for the first implementation.
- Devised optimal Human Computer Interactions by minimizing dialogue and reducing ambiguity in various project screens.
- Involved in using various IDE s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, and eclipse.
- Drafted usability evaluation as needed in planning, preparation, and follow up, so that each design iteration was evaluated effectively and at the correct time.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with Eclipse IDE.
- Integrating REST web services PHP based API S into site.
- Implemented Angular.js frameworks in AJAX driven websites using proxy to get the data from the backend in the form of JSON and XML to populate on UI components.
- Developed Servlets, which support the GUI for retrieving and updating the form elements of Stock Purchase and Restricted Stock products.
- Used Node.js bower NPM module for UI dependency management.
- Provided direction and guidance to the team for implementing change requests / enhancements
- Responsible for creating views, triggers and tables.
- API integration of the webforms from client s website with PHP and MySQL.
- Used VSS for keeping the track of all work and changes in a set of files.
- Involved in writing Test cases and Performance testing documents.
- Involved in defect tracking, fixing and enhancements and deployment in Web Sphere servers.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, detailed time estimation, traceability matrix, and impact analysis and code review documents Technical.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Lead Web Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap Models, AngularJS Models and AngularJS Controllers.
- Implemented code per coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations..
- Developed various screens for the front end using Angular and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Developed the search engine and performance optimized front-end (HTML, CSS, and JS) for business and e-commerce Website.
- Optimized throughput and scalability of web applications using Node.js
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Experience in handling data import from NoSQL solutions like MongoDB to HDFS.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Developed automation tests to run on Jira CI platform to help support bug free releases
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Web UI Developer
- Involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development
- Extensively used HTML, JSTL and JSP for the presentation layer along with Java script for client - side validation.
- Used Node.js for better organization of the code.
- Worked with JQuery to manipulate the DOM into JSON data
- Maintained Section 508 and W3C standards.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Develop pixel perfect pages that meet design requirements and build cross-client email newsletters using HTML 5.
- Define validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML.
- Developed components to fetch data from the backend using Ajax and JQuery.
- Responsible for website development and deployment on Apache Tomcat.
Web UI - Frontend Developer
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages to meet the requirements of the client.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Involved in developing custom web application interfaces using HTML and CSS
- Utilized CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock - ups.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used tools such as firebug, web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.