- I have over seventeen years of digital marketing, merchandising, email, and e - commerce experience with a proven track record of delivering success for clients and companies.
- As an account manager with a world-leading marketing company I oversaw email programs for industry leading companies and retailers.
- This included the management of a client whose 300-million annual send volume I helped transition from batch and blast to a focus on being a more segmented, dynamic and mobile responsive sender.
- For over ten years I created and published web content, merchandised product, developed promotions, and email campaigns for the nation’s largest music and movie entertainment retailer helping it achieve a place on the Top 200 Internet Retailer list.
Software: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, AS400
Web Development and Publishing Software: Dreamweaver CC 2015, Litmus, Multiple web-based content and promotion management systems, V-Commerce’s Vantage Connect, V-Commerce’s Merchandise Content Manager, InterDev Visual Basic, Interwoven’s TeamSite, ATG’s Dynamo Control Center, Oracle Portal, PCAnywhere, Interwoven’s Open Deploy, Microsoft Web Management Console
Reporting and Management Tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, proprietary software programs used for email marketing, product, promotion, chat room, sweepstakes, and product database management
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Coded, QA’d, and deployed mobile responsive email campaigns for L’Oréal, Maybelline, Garnier, Mattel, and Fisher-Price
- Provided QA and campaign support for Victoria Secret campaigns
Senior Account Manager
- Increased client revenue and subscriber engagement by building, developing, testing, and deploying dynamic and personalized email campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud's Exact Target platform
- Trained, supported, and assisted clients on tools and best practices to increase deliverability, open rates and revenue
- Efficiently translated technical specifications between email development team, clients, vendors, and management
- Ensured client’s email program was in sync with their marketing initiatives
- Suggested and implemented automated campaigns to increase engagement while decreasing manual touchpoints
Confidential, Albany, NY
Online Merchandising & Email Marketing Manager
- Merchandised, produced html, and executed product based email blasts to over one million subscribers twice-a-week
- Increased traffic to both brick and mortar and online stores via targeted, cross-channel store promotion and event emails
- Worked directly with music record labels, movie studios, game software reps, and store buyers to set up promotions, exclusive products, and special promotions
- Increased margin and sales as CD and DVD Buyer for weekly e-commerce new release product
- Determined sale pricing and rebate product selection, conducted price/cost research, and analyzed margin impact while increasing year-over-year sales and margin growth
- Liaison between off-site technical web development team, internal MIS and non-technical marketing department
- Assisted in the development, design, functionality, and QA of three major e-commerce site builds and re-designs
- Resolved escalated Customer Service issues and managed relationship with third-party Customer Service team