- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the SDLC process
- Experience working wif AGILE based development environment an d participating in Scrum Sessions, Sprint Planning Meetings and Retrospectives. Used Rally and JIRA tools
- Extensive knowledge in Object Oriented Java Script and experience in building applications.
- Experience in creating Templates, Mockups, Prototypes and layouts using tools like BALSAMIQ.
- Experience in using Java Script libraries like jQuery and in developing Rich Internet Applications(RIA)
- Proficient in working wif AngularJS, Backbone.js and Node.js. Also used RequireJS, Node.js
- Experience in solving cross browser comparability issues and intellectual challenges.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge in CSS frameworks such as 960 Grid System, Blueprint CSS and CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Experience in using web editors like Dreamweaver, Espresso, and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Experience in building responsive web pages using CSS3 Media Queries and Bootstrap framework.
- Adherence to standards while coding wif a keen consideration to the Web Content Accessibility
- Guidelines (WCAG) for accessibility purposes.
- Good understanding of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience working wif debugging tools like Firebug, FirePath, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience in software configuration management using version controls like SVN and GITHUB.
- Good Understanding on database systems like Oracle, MySQL and SQL Queries
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills wif proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self - starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player wif very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Java/ J2ee Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL.
UI Libraries: AngularJS, Backbone.js, Bootstrap, RequireJS, Node.js, 960 Grid System, Blueprint CSS.
Mobile Web technologies: Media Queries, jQuery, MOBILE, Twitter Bootstrap.
IDE& Tools: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, SOAP UI
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Apache HTTP Server, IIS
Version Control: SVN and GIT
- Participated in Agile Development methodology and Attended Scrum Meetings, Retrospective meeting and Spring planning meeting. Handled the stories using Rally Agile Tool.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shadings, 2D/3D animations, shapes, handling multimedia files and many others.
- Developed prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes using the tool BALSAMIQ.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for the business customer to make wire transfers seamlessly between accounts.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet
- Various customized requirements.
- Used the http services in AngularJS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Extensively used jQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Created and tested scripts using jQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages dat had heavy traffic and
- Improvised those pages using CSS.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility and implemented responsive features using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Designed CSS based page layouts dat are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages dat had heavy traffic and
- improved those pages using CSS.
- Coding pages wif best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support of application by troubleshooting & resolving the issues.
- Resolved the issues for the pages wif low traffic and high load time. dis directly increased traffic & sales; which decreased maintenance and capital expenditures for department.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE Methodology
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts dat are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant and to give gradient effects, page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Wrote application level code to interact wif the backend databases (Oracle) using JSP and AJAX.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Worked on developing the pages using Node.js framework
- Developed an application Backbone.js MVC model and integrated wif REST Services
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages dat had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive web design and hence worked on different browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Supported the application in production and interacted wif off-shore and on-site production support teams
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked wif content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using JSON and HTML.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Designed various multiple styles wif colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements
- TEMPHas worked wif node.js for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Used jQuery library to build Ajax based web application module.
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for the development of variations of a layout to maintain design consistency throughout the site.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based AJAX requests using jQuery.get() or jQuery.Ajax() and jQuery.post().
- Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit.
- Implementing the process and strategy of Health Portal UI, Dynamic Web Interface development wif accessibility standards (508), Apply usability and performance on cross browsers such as (IE6+, FF3+, Chrome, Opera, and Safari Mac/pc), touch screen devices and different media interfaces.
- Used SQL Server as the back end and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Developed a forum where users can leave their feedback, which can later be approved or deleted by the concerned administrator.
- Responsible to understand the Business goals, objectives and site functionality.
- Designed and developed several UI Screens.
- Extensively used jQuery, AJAX and DOM manipulation to create interactive web applications like
- message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Developed the front end mockup screens using CSS and by applying Skinning Effects and Transitions.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Involved in cross - browser and multi - browser coding techniques.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Worked wif clients and gather requirements and developed as per their needs and requirements.
Environment: HTML4/5, CSS3, DHTML, XML, JSP,JSTL, XML, Java Script, jQuery, Ext JS, AJAX, DOM, IBM HTTP Server, Web Sphere, Agile
- Used jQuery to handle the client side validations.
- Responsible for transforming designed mock - ups to web pages.
- Used to update the HTML pages using jQuery AJAX via JSON response.
- Designed and developed AJAX calls to populate screens parts on demand.
- Used AJAX for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data wif the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site wif CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Used JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Designed web pages and used applications dat meet business needs and user goals through a user experience.
- Developed Web applications dat are cross - browser compatible.
- Worked closely wif team members to meet the client requirement.