- Over 6 years of experience developing mobile applications in iOS using Objective C and Swift.
- Led and managed junior developers as wells offshore team members throughout the application developmentlife cycle
- More than Extensive of experience with Swift
- Versed in SCRUM methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Use of XCTest and Instruments to perform testing and debugging on the applications
- Experience working with the iPhone/ iPad SDK, XCode, Cocoa Touch to develop native iOS apps
- Proficient in using Objective - C and Xcode IDE to develop iOS applications.
- Worked with six iOS applications of which four are published in the app store.
- Good experience with different native iOS frameworks including UIKit, CoreBluetooth and CoreMotion.
- Experience with implementation of custom UITableViews, UIPickerView and UICollectionViews
- Utilized core data for in-app persistence and SQLite.
- Good understanding and experience with integrating Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) device connectivity withiOS devices for IoT projects.
- Experience in developing Android mobile applications with Android Studio.
- Proficiency with RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML parsing.
- Good working experience with the RESTful APIs to consume web services in both JSON as well as XML.
- Familiar with various iOS design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Observer pattern etc.
- Good experience with GCD, Blocks and NSOperation to handle Multi-Threaded applications.
- Familiarity with integrating existing Social Media APIs like Twitter and Facebook.
- Managed complex dependencies with third party frameworks like Blindside.
- Handled version control by using Git Hub along with Source Tree, JIRA and GitX.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like SCRUM & Extreme Programming (XP).
- Executed test cases/scenarios across development projects and environments.
- Strong background in Logic Design, Communication theory, Digital Signal Processing and algorithms.
- Highly motivated, fast learner with very good analytical and problem solving skills.
Development Tools: XCode, Instruments, Eclipse, Storyboards.
iOS Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, UIKit, XCTest, Mapkit.
Development Models & Designs: MVC, Agile, Scrum, Singleton, OOP, TDD.
Web Services: Rest (XML & JSON), JSON, SOAP, HTML, CSS.
Databases: SQLite with Core iOS sandbox, SQL Server, Core data.
Management Tools: GIT, SVN.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Worked on the new look for this app with icons across the bottom of the app you can quickly navigatebetween sections you use most using Core Graphics and Core Animations.
- Application was migrated to Swift based on a previous version written in Objective - C.
- Recipe finder in the recipe section that allows you to add ingredients to your shopping list.
- API integration implementing Alamofire, SwiftyJSON and XML.
- Implementation of Dispatch Queues to perform tasks asynchronously and concurrently.
- Implemented Authentication process along with "Remember me" option and Touch ID.
- User Interface: XIBs, Storyboards, Constraints, Auto layout.
- Core Location to get the list of stores nearby.
- Implemented weekly ad feature and fixed bugs from previous versions.
- Added Push Notifications to receive weekly ads information.
- Experience with RESTful services and using other API s
- Performed code refactoring to allow extensibility, improve maintainability and facilitate unit testing
- Developed unit test using XCTest and instrumentation test to automate the testing.
- Cooperated with UI Designers, QA, Backend and PO. Also, applied pair programming.
- The project was completed using the agile methodology for software development.
- Used Git for version control.
Environment: Swift 4.0/3.0, Xcode, Alamofire, SwiftyJSON, Agile, UI, Keychain, Touch ID, RESTful, JSON, XCTest, TDD, Carthage, Google Analytics, OAuth, UserDefaults, NSOperation, Push Notifications, Auto layout, Storyboards UIKIT, Core text, Core Data, Core Animation.
Confidential, Ontario, CA
- Responsible for building the Native iOS application for PHC.
- Experienced in using SWIFT 3.0 code whenever preferred over Objective C.
- Developed Find a Provider/Facility or Find Urgent Care Module to search for doctors and facilities, by doctorspecialty, by name, and/or by location and get turn - by-turn directions from your current location and directdial telephone numbers for facilities.
- Used PLIST as database to store the doctors list for the collection view and implemented search functionalitybasing on the predicate statement.
- Defined custom protocols to transfer data from child view controller to parent view controller.
- Implemented Google Tags and Voiceover throughout application.
- Used REST API's to fetch doctor details, claims details and other information for the user.
- Used NSJSONSerialization and NSURLSession queues to make network calls.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Used NSUserDefaults to store the user action inside the application
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
- Used Core location, LBS, Mapkit for retrieving the current location of the user.
- Used HockeyApp to get crash reports and Appium for performance testing.
- Created POC's (OpenTok Video chat, Payments through Apple pay) for all the new requirements anddemonstrated to the business.
- Debugging through xcode and building the archive through xcode.
- Active watcher for Jenkins build activity, if build fails will read console output and let the developer know thefailed reason.
- Used SOAPUI for getting the request, response, header parameters for rest API.
- Used Stack views extensively for implementing the hidden functionality with in the scroll view when some ofthe users don't have any benefits plan basing on the visibility rules.
- Wrote unit tests using XCTest Frameworks and maintained code coverage of 85%.
- Worked in an Agile Environment.
- Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes.
Environment: IOS 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 (iPhone SDK), Swift 3.1, Objective C, XCode 8.X, 7.X, Agile Methodology, RESTFul API, JSON, JIRA, SVN
- Developed UI for the application using Objective - C.
- By using Live View added prototype to the application.
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa touch frameworks.
- JSON based parsing response used for AFNetworking.
- Utilized classes like UI Views & UI Table View for user interface in the application
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Stored large data on iPads using magical records and core data.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information
- Responsible for gathering product integration, product requirements, product implementation and support.
- Worked with Navigation controllers, Navigation Bars & Tab Bars.
- Designed and developed context sharing mechanism to support internal modules in project using Objective-C.
- Involved in the enhancement of Hybrid framework using Eclipse and Java.
- Implemented REST APIs to support mobile applications.
- Issues debugged onsite whenever required.
- Developed application by using agile methodology.
- Interacted with QA Team on deliverables on every iteration and customer feedback implementation.
Environment: iOS iPhone SDK, Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON, REST, Interface Builder, Java, iPhone Simulator, jQuery.
- Worked on various phase of a software life cycle: Design, implementation, verification and maintenance.
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML and CSS in JQuery, made web pages dynamic using AJAX,
- JSON, and XML
- Developed HTML and CSS codes for front - end deployment.
- Design with standards compliant code with emphasis on browser compatibility, accessibility, and searchengine optimization.
- Implemented MySQL and other relational database in various projects.
- Practiced continuous Integration, unit testing, TDD, and refactoring.
- Updated the existing Website of client's as per the request.
- UML and Agile Modeling were used throughout development process.
- Utilized Mozilla Firebug to debug applications.
- Performed Normalization and optimization of database tables.
- Group Manager in creating System Diagrams, Flow-Chart, and Database Diagrams using VISIO.
- Validating all the User's Inputs through Java Scripts and Regular Expressions.
- Wrote MySQL Stored Procedures and Views for fetching of data from multiple tables.