- Experienced in working on Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Experienced working wif Typescript and ECMAScript6 (ES6).
- Good knowledge in understanding life cycle methods to control the component mounting, updating and unmount in React.js.
- Implemented view architecture of React.js in developing the components, which are much customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Experienced working wif Redux to manage the whole state and developed the well - designed store, actions and reducers.
- Experienced working wif redux-promise, redux-thunk as middleware to handle asynchronous events/side effects.
- Experienced developing Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using AngularJS.
- Worked wif Angular 4 features like Components, Services, and Routers and created Custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Experience using Angular 4 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Experience in creating the AngularJS custom directives, used the services like $http to make AJAX calls and $q as promises.
- Experienced in working wif AngularJS MVC, MVVM (Data Binding).
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to link wif back-end applications consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Experienced in RDBMS systems like SQL, MySQL and NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Implemented node modules using NPM into Node.js to integrate wif designs and requirements.
- Worked wif scalable applications using the MEAN and MERN stack.
- Implemented module management tools such as Require, ES6 modules and hands on experience wif build tools Webpack and Grunt.
- Experience developing testing strategies for client-side and server-side applications using Chai, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme and Jest.
- Experience in using vision control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Experienced working wif Agile, Waterfall and kept good communication through all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Possess very good communication; inter personal and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Languages: C, C++, core JAVA
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Developer Tools: Firebug, Web Inspector, Bugzilla, Developer Toolbar
Version Control Tools: Git-Hub, SVN
Cloud Technology: AWS
CMS Tools: WordPress, Drupal
Databases: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat Server, WebLogic
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior UI Developer
- Developed application using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases.
- Responsible for developing reusable components using React.
- Responsible for developing controlled form and state management of the application.
- Developed efficient updating of HTML document in React and used Redux for State management of the Application.
- Used various Redux middle wares (like Thunk) for asynchronous dispatch of actions.
- Worked wif the browser by virtual DOM and component life cycle like Mounting, Updating and Unmounting in React.
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript (ES6), Babel, Node and Webpack to create a Single Page Application.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Consuming RESTful Web Services using FETCH rendering JSON response.
- Implemented CSS3 features like CSS3 Media Queries, Pseudo Classes, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Used Karma/Jasmine for the unit testing from UI side.
- Worked on protractor to make end-to-end testing.
- Used GIT for version control.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Gatheird the requirements form client and built an application.
- Implemented Single page application (SPA) using Angular 4 routes.
- Created Angular4 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Used Angular 4 Forms API to get the data from the user.
- Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation.
- Has worked on Angular 4 components and Angular 5 and worked on POCs.
- Participated in code reviews and given suggestion to other developers.
- Interacted wif RESTful Web services using Angular 4 Http Module.
- Optimized the performance of the application using Bundling and Angular 4.
- Transformed the Angular4 response using Angular 4 observables.
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap, to make the application responsive and Rich.
- Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 4 Components.
- Worked wif Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular 4 to create an application.
- Written Typescript classes to construct Angular 4 components.
- Created custom pipes using Angular 4 before displaying it to the user.
- Worked on Mocha, Chai for unit testing.
Environment: Angular 4/5, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Bootstrap 4, ES6, Node.js, Express.js, Java 8, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Webpack, Mocha, Chai, Git, Jira, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Developed client-side validation techniques using Angular 2, Angular Authentication Module and OAuth authentication.
- Created highly responsive web applications integrating Bootstrap and Angular 2.
- Created Services, Observables and interfaces to inject data into components.
- Developed and used API using moment JS to has a precise locale setting.
- Developed multiple presentations components for Mobile applications using React and Redux for templating.
- Developed multiple API's to build applications for Analytics using D3 JS and Chart JS.
- Experience in developing multiple web and mobile application across multiple platforms using multiple frameworks as required.
- Extensive experience in JQuery UI, Bootstrap and JSON.
- Experience wif Version control system GIT.
- Tested applications using Jasmine.
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL and Cassandra.
- Utilized modular structure wifin the AngularJS application in which different functionalities wifin the application were divided into different module.
- Wrote Angular interceptor for redirections of pages based on redirection keys comes from ajax success scenarios and make watches on pending ajax calls to load loader(spinner).
- Used routing schemes to develop single page applications (SPA) using Angular route.
- Used Routes and Factory validations in AngularJS.
- Worked wif Angular Controllers, services and Factory functions.
- Used two-way data Binding techniques and custom filters.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete)features using jQuery.
- Developed dynamic website for medium and large-scale enterprises using WordPress CMS.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Customized website's content for improving on-page SEO. Involved in using GIT for project management and version control management.
- Used Node JS for the services dat computed and provided data to the Windows 7/8 and applications after retrieving data from a MongoDB database.
- Built custom data visualizations and reports using front-end technologies, d3.JS and AngularJS.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens wif table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design (RWD) to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.