- Skilled in creating top-notch web applications using angular framework (Angular2, angular4/5 and Angular Js).
- Experience using ECMAScript 6 with React.js and transpilation of ES6 to ES5 using Babel.
- Experience in working with Angular 2.0 with extensive knowledge on the latest ECMA6 features.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, web pack and grunt.
- Familiar with Mobile Web Development using jQuery Mobile, swift and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Provided interaction design solutions including mockups, task flows and interaction specifications for a customer support admin portal.
- Experience with Typescript and used updated version’s.
- Experience in designing and developing hybrid mobile applications using AngularJS.
- Experience in creating styling using LESS/SASS frameworks.
- Skilled in creating top-notch web applications using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, Node.JS, Angular.JS, React.js, Backbone.js and XML related technologies.
- Experience using most popular Text-Editors like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text, and Notepad++.
- Experienced Model View Controller framework such as AngularJS framework for creating Single Page Application(SPA).
- Deep understanding of end to end Build and Deploy process for Mobile Apps.
- Proficient in creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons, and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good knowledge in MVC architecture and understanding concepts on Model, View, controllers, and usage of directives, custom directives, and services.
- Strong Experience in Angular JS 1.x, including unit test scripting, end to end test scripting and packaging.
- Knowledge on Backbone.js and Responsive Design.
- Experience in working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate Server and Client-side code.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with applications using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, and ASP.Net.
- Worked on version control tools such as GIT, SVN, TFS integration tools like Jenkins, bug tracking tools like JIRA, cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Worked with Node JS, Express, Grunt and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Experience in unit testing tools using Jasmine, Karma, Junit, Mocha, Chai, Protractor and Selenium unit testing.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation, and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle, MS-SQL and MySQL databases. Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Aptana Studio, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Espresso, Sublime Text2, Text Mate, Microsoft Publisher.
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Karma, Jasmine, and Mocha
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN, GIT, GITHUB.
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential - Chevy Chase, MD
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked extensively in developing UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web and mobile application.
- Involved in complete Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed new UI functionality for multithreaded user-facing applications running on touchscreen devices, using AngularJS
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap and using CSS preprocessors (SASS).
- Developed single page web service using Angular JS (MVC) and UI-router so that the multiple views and nested views can be displayed in one page without going to other web pages.
- Used Angular form validation and customize validations to validate the user input and improves the user experience.
- Web application is redesigned by using Angular4. Web API are used to send and receive data to/from back end, recently started updating from Angular4 to Angular5.
- Involved in matters relating to Angular5 to ensure products were released in a timely fashion and that the code remained organized.
- Used Bootstrap along with Angular5 in creating applications features. Worked extensively on Angular5 for typescripts SPA domains.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material.
- Started using Ionic 3 framework for mobile app development.
- Developed code style guidelines for Angular 4 based on angular official documentations.
- Develop and design UI for databases of customers and companies and create multiple models in a single page using React in creative one-way-data-flow-way.
- Utilized ReactJS & REDUX to render and deploy company end setting web pages and all the end web pages.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using Jasmine, Protractor.
- Used version control tool GIT to manage and maintain the code during the development.
- Supported IE 7, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in this application and solve cross-browser-compatibility problems.
- Used Bower, Node, Grunt, and Yeoman during development. These tools make the development much easier and can start grunt server with watching task.
- As a backend developer, I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web using Node.js & Express.js.
- Worked on backend by using Node JS, Express and Mongo DB.
- Developed models to persist data in MongoDB using Mongoose Driver.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as grunt, express.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Used the new tags from HTML5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven, Gradle on Shell scripting.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
Confidential -Itasca, Illinois
- Used Bootstrap to implement responsive design for web application, with the help of CSS Media Queries to maintain larger style sheet.
- Used AJAX and jQuery to implement asynchronous functions and features, also used jQuery UI for Drag-Drop to make web page more user-interactive.
- Utilized AngularJS to build new MVC structure to set some custom filters and directives.
- Used AngularJS AJAX calls (such as GET, PUT, POST) to transmit or fetch data from RESTful APIs, which were created and provided by back-end team.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) by using AngularJS, which can bind data to specific Views and synchronize data with server.
- Collaborated with team on implementing new features and UX in an agile environment.
- Created AngularJS custom directives and made restrictions for the directive created.
- Used AngularJS to implement form validation and collection customer's data by creating.
- AngularJS components such as directives, controllers, services and so on.
- Used HTML5, CSS3 to design React Components. Developed single page applications using React JS.
- Involved in creating a Reusable component using React JS.
- Used TypeScript while designing React Components. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Node JS, Mongo DB and NPM Package Manager for installing dependencies.
- Used NPM Package Manager to obtain various dependencies in the project.
- Used NodeJS and Express Framework to build the API.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features of application and participated in code reviews and given suggestion to other developers.
- Responsible for creating RESTful web services using NodeJS, ExpressJS for fetching the data, updating and storing in MongoDB database using mongoose.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React with Redux Architecture.
- Implemented UI Screens, Advanced Search, Timer, Navigation Bars, Navigation Menus, Forms and Sorting, Filtering in React JS.
- Used Redux-Store for storing state of the React Application and worked with middleware for the Redux-Store.
- Developed Server less Cloud Applications using Angular 2 and Amazon Web Services AWS.
- Used Jasmine with Karma to do unit test.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML and JSON to update UI.
- Used GIT as the project version control tool system.
- Used Agile methodology for requirement gathering.
- Communicated with QA team to work in code debug, performance check and defects resolve.
Confidential - Indianapolis, IN
- Worked with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) - Test Driven Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page-layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Produced and consumed Rest Web Services, developed DAO’s and DTO classes for services and consumed through Angular factory service calls from front-end.
- Used CSS3 to develop UI Components such as Accordions and Model Windows using pure HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used NodeJS and Express Framework to build the API.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS).
- To retrieve data asynchronously from server used AJAX and JSON object.
- Implemented Java Security manager to access EJB (Elastic JavaBeans) with Java Security API.
- Written unit test scripts for controllers, filters and services using TDD as a part of agile approach.
- Used JIRA, which is a tool used to manage project by assigning tasks, checking bugs and, tracking the daily updates of the project and ticket management.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Used ‘TestNG’ for backend test cases and ‘Jasmine’ for angular JS test cases.
- Performed all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design specification using Rational Rose.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Designed UI using HTML, SASS, DHTML, JQuery, Java Script, CSS, and JSP.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy relate queries under SQL Server.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Understand requirements specification document and develop the prototype for feasibility study.
- Studied and analyzed the functional and technical specifications.
- Created Visual Studio.NET web forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C# .NET and VB.NET
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent data access.
- Generated reports using SSRS that could be used to send information to different Primary Vendors, Clients, and managers.
- Developed the web pages using Visual Studio, HTML, and CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Created crystal reports for the back-office users.
- Written stored procedures and functions used by data access layer.
- Enhanced the business layer by providing many interfaces and functions which are required.
- Performed Unit Testing and documented the results.