- IT Professional with 8 years of experience as an UI developer in developing Web - based Applications and Client Server Applications.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation, web coding practices and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), OOPS using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, and Agile methodologies
- Experience with developing one page applications using MEAN.js stack.
- Experience in working with MVC Architecture and also in using version control tools(Git, SVN, dimensions and GitHub)
- Knowledge in developingweb based applications using Googleweb Toolkit (GWT)
- Experience in developing applications using Angular JS -Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS
- Experienced in solving issues inweb browsers, following the W3C standards to maintain the website with defect free.
- Knowledgeable in developingweb based applications using Googleweb Toolkit (GWT) and Java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP as well as visualization tools such as d3.js.
- Involvement in using various IDE's like Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime
- Involved in designing the user experience interfaceUI/UX strategy,UI requirements, converting findings intoUI designs
- Experience in delivering sites leveraging responsive design, multiple user agents, and addressing cross browser support.
- Well versed in UML Concepts like Use Cases, Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in taking an application from the drawing board through the development lifecycle.
- Experience in converting the wireframe designs to HTML pages.
- Good knowledge on server side scripting languages such as JAVA, PHP, C# and ASP.Net.
- Knowledge on MVVM, Client side MVC frameworks (Angular JS, Require JS etc.), Single Page Application developments
- Experienced in developing pages that adapt to any browser including Android & iOS device browsers.
- Experiences using JQuery Mobile to enable touch events & as well as writing JQuery plugins.
- Good knowledge of ANT, Log4J, XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), Multithreading, Collections, Exceptions.
- Experience working on scalable environment in Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Experience of configuration tool Clear Case and Clear quest, developing on Unix Operating Systems, developing WAP application.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, VS, NetBeans).
- Experience in setting up assets for delivery on a CDN.
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, implements complex apps.
- Involved in Production Support and Defect Resolution process.
Web Technologies: HTML 5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS 3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, XSL, XSTL, JSON, JSP
Front-End Library: JQuery (JQuery UI, JQuery Mobile, JQuery Data table)
Front-End Framework: Marvel, Bootstrap, Node JS, Angular JS, Prototype
CSS/JS Plugins: Html5Shiv, Modernizer, CSS3PIE, Greensock
CSS Preprocessor: LESS, SASS
Programming Languages: Java (JDK 1.5/1.6), C#, PHP, ASP.NET, MEAN.js stack
Back-End Framework: Hibernate, Struts, Spring JDBC/Core
Content Management Systems: Drupal, Word press, Joomla
Application Servers: Web Logic / Tomcat / JBoss / Glass Fish/ SAP Web Application J2EE Server
IDE Tools: Text Mate, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Aptana, Visual Studio 2012
Integration Tool: Jenkins, GitHub, Git, BitBucket
Debugging Tools: Firebug, YSlow, Web Developer Tools
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Mongo DB
Image Editing: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Fireworks CS3
Operating Systems: Windows UNIX, Mac OS X
Browser Support: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
XML Technology: XML, XML Beans
PROFESSIONAL WORK PROJECTS:
Confidential, Philadelphia, PAUI Web Developer
- Being Agile was involved in all aspects of the project right from requirements phase to production support.
- Participated to gather and document client needs to the granularity and worked towards prototyping the same.
- Developed web pages based on the mock - ups.
- Created CSS3 templates for use in all pages on the website.
- Used jQuery to create dynamic popups to notify the user.
- Worked on Draggable, Droppable and Resizable jQuery interactions.
- Used the Ajax to make the service calls from the webpage using jQuery without performing a browser refresh.
- Experience with AJAX, and understanding of the different types of JSON object manipulation and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed Single Page Application with Angular JS.
- Bootstrap used along with Angular JS in creating the application.
- Experience in making responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Made web pages to adapt to the mobile devices like Android and iOS.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI end-points.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Used Firebug and Web Developer toolbar for finding and fixing bugs.
- Developed frontend layout and intro for home page using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Product Photo Editing, Changing colors in Photoshop.
Confidential, Montgomery, AL
- Worked for this project in Montgomery, Alabama US in the client place where I interacted with the client on daily basis regards the requirements and enhancement requests.
- Created development plan with Confidential -Internet-Strategy-Dev team and monitored the development phase of the project and implemented the code as per the design plans and requirements and also the web application is developed in a change way that is compatible to Chrome, Safari, IE 7, 8, 9 and Firefox browsers.
- Provided quality deliverables within the timeline and also supported the Java Developers for their issues regarding UIand Browser Compatibility and 508 Compliances.
- Also have done a case study on Responsive Web Design (RWD) for their website where I created a RWD design for their website and developed a prototype for the same using Bootstrap and Modernizr.
Operating Systems: Windows 7
Framework: UI Dynamic Web Framework
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Worked with business system analyst and product team to understand the requirements to ensure that right set ofUI modules been built.
- Worked in teams where requirements were constantly being implemented, tested and improved through an in - house AB testing framework.
- Designed the Mobile websites using Photoshop CS5.
- Used Moment JS for the conversion date formats.
- Developed admin website (GUI) for Customer Service Reps to extract the reports. Implemented this based on Spring MVC framework using JSTL and JSP for presentation layer. Used DHTML for client side validation.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Experience designing and developing web pages and web applications in both Bootstrap and jQuery frameworks.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked on browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE.
- Involved in agile software development lifecycle, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center to completion by communicating and coordinating with the QA and business people.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
Confidential, El Paso, TX
UI Web Developer
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML5/HTML, CSS3 and jQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Experience in making responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, Ajax, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented JQuery based accordion styles and handled complete JQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used JSON to fetches the data from Web Services.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Worked with success driven models, and participated in beneficial revenue projects, using E-commerce methods.
- Translated market and product requirements intoUI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
Front End Developer
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Wire - framing, HTML5
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Used Form Based Authentication.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework.
- Used Apache Ant as build tool.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case as version control tool for maintaining source code and project documents.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.