- Over 8 years of experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Front - End of Web based applications and Client-Server applications.
- Ability to improvise, troubleshoot and take ownership.
- Quick learner with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Tremendous skill at employing common UI Design Pattern.
- Extensively used technologies such as HTML 4.0/5, CSS2/CSS3, Vanilla Java Script ES5, jQuery 1.12, AJAX, JSON and XML, jQuery 1.12, ASP.NET,Angular.js 1.5,React.js 0.14, D3.js 3.4.13,semantic UI 2.1.5,underscore.js
- Adept at developing web applications using IDE’s like Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text Editor, Brackets, Atom and Webstorm,Cloud9io
- Experienced in MEAN Stack Web Development.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Design and cross platform server side applications using Bootstrap framework to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Extensive Knowledge in developing single-page applications (SPAs) using various MVC frameworks (AngularJS and BackboneJS).
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards.
- JSON, DOJO, bootstrap, Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js, ActionScript, JSF and JSP.
- Ability to write code that is cross device and cross browser compatible.
- Experience of working in all areas of project development starting from gathering requirements to project deployment and post production support.
- Strong Knowledge in Database concepts, Data Warehousing concepts, Relational Database
- Management Systems, Software Engineering and other Engineering subjects.
- Hands on experience in writing UNIX Shell scripting.
- Skilled at sending data using Restful Web Services for web based applications and retrieving data via Restful Web Services using AJAX and jQuery and rendering JSON response on the UI.
- Performed Hands on operations with technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, and MVC Struts.
- Hands on experience in creating server side connectivity between node.js and mongo DB using the mongoose package.
- Good noledge of RDMS with working experience on MySQL Server.
- Created Unit tests to ensure the quality of code and implemented the test cases using Jasmine and Karma testing tools.
- Experienced in using JIRA as a bug tracking tool.
- Familiarity with Grunt and Gulp task runner which helps automate repetitive tasks.
- Skilled in using version control software such as GIT.
- Robust understanding of agile methodology and implementing Scrum structure in Project development.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Asp.NET, J2EE
FRONT END TECHNOLOGIES: CORELDRAW, DREAMWEAVER, ADOBE PHOTOSHOPE CSS5, ILLUSTRATOR, BALSAMIQ
Debugging Tools: FIREBUG, BUGZILLA
Servers: APCHE TOMCAT, JBOSS, WEBSPHERE, WEBLOGIC.
Versions Control: SVN, GIT, MAVEN, ANT.
Tools: JASMINE, KARMA, JIRA, GULP, GRUNT, BOWER AND MOCHA.
Database: ORACLE, PL/SQL, SQL SERVER, DB2, MYSQL, TOAD, NOSQL, MONGODB
Operating Systems: LINUX, MAC OS X, WINDOWS.
Development Tools: ECLIPSE, MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO C++, NOTEPAD++, ANDROID STUDIO, SUBLIME.
Confidential, Overland Park, Kansas
- Involved in creating responsive web pages using Bootstrap3 media queries and styling using CSS3 for enhancing the look and feel of webpages.
- Deconstructed client requirements into user stories to be implemented in sprints of two weeks.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application representing an online account setup form using Angular.js.
- Used bootstrap tables and grids for displaying data on the UI.
- Used a full complement of Express, Angular.js, Node.js, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Designed a loan calculator using React.js and displayed the results in a pie chart format using D3.js.
- Incorporated jQuery UI widgets such as select menu, accordion and date picker on plans selection page to deliver a more interactive user experience.
- Performed Restful routing using node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on Angular JS.
- Ensured Compatibility for all Web Browsers using Modernizer.
- Configure and monitor numerousMongoDB and NoSQLinstances.
- Worked in the TDD software development process.
- Worked with AngularJS for creating own HTML elements for building a companied Web site which is an open Source Project
- Working on sites built with ExpressJS and Node.js.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Worked on Node.js and NoSQL data stores.
- Used GIT for Version Control.
- Used D3.js to create company specific reporting tool.
- Implemented scrum based Agile software development for analyzing, designing, and developing applications.
Confidential - Boston, MA
UI/Mean Stack Developer
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN (MongoDB + Express + AngularJS + Node.js) stack.
- Designed a login mockup with token based authentication for user using the MEAN stack.
- Developed the overall layout design that meets cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap.
- Built AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using AngularJS framework.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Worked on Cassandra clusters in the Amazon Web Services(AWS) Cloud and migrated data between environments.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on requirements and involved in two way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries created a Responsive Webpage across the different size of screen from smart phone or laptop.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Solved Cross-Browser Compatibility challenges and processing responsiveness.
- Created and managed all of hosted or local repositories through Source Tree's simple interface of GIT client, collaborated with GIT command lines and Stash.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.js environment.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Enhancement and development of code for Wiley Online Library.
- Wrote the application in Java/J2EE, Spring MVC.
- Good exposure to RESTFUL and SOAP based web services
- Followed standard Spring MVC by writing Controller, Service and Dao calls using Hibernate.
- Complex database calling as the database consists of one RDBMS which was Sybase using Squirrel SQL
- Created the base project code using Spring MVC which includes Interceptor, Base Controllers, Base Service and Repository Layer Classes, Interfaces and Aspects for Handling Exceptions and Logs (used across all Controllers, Service and Repository layers)
- Used Maven as build automation tool and SVN and GIT as repository.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for each piece of development using Mockito, coverage with EclEmma.
- Wrote Integration test cases and ran them with commands in Maven.
- UI testing of each piece of development with Selenium.
- Used Sonar for Code Quality Management.
- Conducted code reviews and also got my code reviews by others.
- Used Tomcat for deploying applications, starting server with Jetty Fixture.
- Working experience on XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Linux based operating system Fedora 17.
- Agile Scrum development methodology and using JIRA for uploading stories, technical analysis etc.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, XSLT, Ajax, Annotation based spring configuration, Spring IOC, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Hibernate, JUnit Testing, Integration testing, Maven, SVN, GIT, STS, JIRA, Selenium, Sonar.
- Used jQuery plugins for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, implementing AJAX features for the application.
- Developed code for AJAX calls to get data from the server and load it into the pages.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Implemented the file handling and file upload functionality successfully in PHP.
- Developed HTML prototypes with CSS style sheets.
- Developed JSP, Tiles, Validator, Action classes and EJBs for various user transactions.
- Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Designed the project by using MVC framework.
- Developed the XML Schema for the data maintenance and structures.
- Implemented EJB session beans, messaging technologies like Message Driven Bean, JMS.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle database as per MVC Architecture.
- Design Implementation of GUI using HTML, JSP and Java Script for front-end validations.
- Used the XML Parsers like SAX parser to parse the data.
- Used JDBC calls in the Enterprise Java Beans to access Oracle Database.
- Involved in Integration testing and defect fixes.