- Good experience using HTML5/CSS3 development.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for customization of web application.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using handlebars, Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ext JS and Node.js.
- Experience and knowledge in AngularJS framework.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using AngularJS framework.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for various applications.
- Worked closely with team members to meet the client requirements.
- Good Knowledge in AngularJS, Backbone.js and Ext JS.
- Skills in optimizing Responsive Web design using CSS media queries and bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge about UI framework as AngularJS in Single Page Application development.
- Good experience working with Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to support for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Worked proficiently in various IDEs including Eclipse and MY Eclipse.
- Outstanding knowledge in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in performing unit - testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB to perform many different operations.
- Exposure to Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Notepad++, Edit Plus, Brackets, JS Fiddle, Sublime text, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked on modern browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and IE.
- Involved in the Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Possess excellent Problem Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Having Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X
Framework: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, Backbone.js, Ext JS
IDE/Tools: Notepad++,Eclipse, visual Studio, Edit Plus, Brackets, JS Fiddle, Sublime text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
Web/App Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere
Debugging Tools: Firebug
Version Controls: Grunt, Maven, Git, SVN, CVS
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Sr. UI Developer
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Developed dynamic Client UI using HTML and AngularJS.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in order to separate presentation from the structure.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Knowledge on using SASS, for few functions like color manipulation, parameter lists.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS for effective design of Web pages.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Used the JSON in developing the front end screens.
- Designed few unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
- Worked on Node.js open source platform for developing server-side web applications.
- Development workflow using task runner Grunt, package management tools BOWER, Node.js for the server side run-time environment.
- Experienced in UI development for mobile and tablet devices.
- Implemented Graphics and multimedia on the web page.
- Integrated audio and video clippings on the web page along with multimedia.
- Utilized Mongo database management system for keeping user generated data.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr. UI/Web Developer
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end (HTML) for the Web application using HTML, Java Script, JQuery & CSS to the requirements of the client.
- Worked with AngularJS on various webpages. Used AngularJS to deal with SPA (Single Page Application), which can enhance the customer experience and has a lot of powerful features.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed client side validation with AngularJS.
- Use Bootstrap and LESS to style webpages and use them for responsive design.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Worked with Model View Controller design.
- Responsible for making all the content available for any type of resolutions.
- Fabricated stylesheets to manage the look-and-feel of the complete site using CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap, XML, and XSL.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Implemented scripting packages by using Bower.
- Used Grunt as the automated task runner for a better development/build/production workflow.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Developed the custom directives and apps for easy use of the packages and implementation of JSON.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage.
- Integrate with various databases for retrieving the data using AJAX/JSON.
- Worked with JSON to exchange data between client and server.
- Developed the web page code with high flexibility using the Document Object Model (DOM) i.e., removability and reinsertion of nodes is made easy.
- Used tools such as firebug, web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used SVN as source repository and controlling versions of the code.
Confidential, Ooltewah, TN
- Interacted with the clients to gather & analyse business requirements of the various modules of the project.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS as per company standards.
- Used Node.js (npm) as the package manager for development workflow dependent plugins.
- Coded extensively in JQuery to make rich internet web pages.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Worked with media queries and mobile UI development to customize the View.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Created multiple types of content, each with different features.
- Involved in the search for errors, broken links and missing images etc. and rectify.
- Validating views with W3 markup validation service and fixed errors.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Extensively involved in the design, coding, deployment and maintenance of the project.
- Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations.
- Created interactive navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Worked on JQUERY to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Resolved Cross-Browser issues for Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and chrome.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Responsible for making all the content available for any type of resolutions.
- Worked on Application Server IBM Web Sphere.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS according to company standards.
- Used Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections
- Involved in creation of Use Cases and Test Cases. And also involved in execution of Unit Test cases and Integration test cases.
- Used Spring MVC framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Used Multi-threading concept for developing various application.
- Creating required JQuery function and objects to send and retrieve data.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQuery, JSON and XML.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that include updating web pages, upload new content changes.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages.
- Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures to be used by the Java DAO layer.