- More than 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java & J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Review design documents wif stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design using UML.
- Good experience wif RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, WebService applications.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Strong Experience in developing teh application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring Frameworks Worked on maintaining teh persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) dat include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF and DropWizard, IBM MQ, MuleSoft ESB.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Weblogic 8/9/10, Websphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience wif Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Weblogic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining teh project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSQL, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so dat it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit, Mockito and Powermock, JIRA.
- Experience in managing teh build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in Managing Crystal Report, ADBASE for Use of Relational Database, ACE framework combination of JSON, JQuery, JSF.
- Experience in DB2 for storing and analyzing Data.
- Experience in using teh Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed wif Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Experience in Java Framework Integration wif Apache Camel.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL WorkbenchDatabases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunnerApplication Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements wif team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client side validation and server validation
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used Spring Framework 4.1 for teh application development.
- Created a custom analytics frame work to gather useful user behavior data using Mongo DB
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Worked wif React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked wif API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Used JSP, JSTL, Angular 2 and Spring tag lib to create dynamic and responsive pages
- Created instances in AWS as well as worked on migration to AWS from data center.
- Developed RESTWeb services to make web service calls simple and easy for teh client to access it wif teh halp of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, hibernate persistence API for teh database operations to interact wif Oracle Database.
- Performed system monitoring using Sensu and Cloud Watch in AWS Cloud.
- Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Designed and developed teh REST based Microservices using teh Spring Boot.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along wif Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend teh elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS as teh development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJs applications.
- Integrated wif third party Sale point API to make Restful Webservice call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for teh database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of teh application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services(AWS) Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for version control and repository.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, and exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Developed WebPages using UI frameworks bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Designed and implemented a NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service dat persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Used Angular libraries like angular-UI-router, angular-resource to create teh effective single page application and used angular-cookies to temporarily store teh data used in this application.
- Used Struts tag libraries in teh JSP pages.
- Developed a controllerServlet dat dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed teh application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing teh Database Transactions.
- Used joinpoint and adviceSpring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOPmodules.
- Followed Agile Methodology and TDD (test driven development).
- Implemented SOA architecture wif web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting teh messages in teh Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application wif Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Involved in teh analysis & design of teh application using UML wif Rational Rose
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Experienced in code review and represent as a team lead across all functionalities and used lambda expressions.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate teh application flows in different scenarios in teh standalone application.
Confidential, Oaks, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in database modeling applying teh normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on teh MVC design pattern
- Developed teh presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed teh application wif iterative methodology, recapturing teh existing code and writing a new code for most of teh modules.
- Utilized teh AngularJS directives, factory, service and filters. Created number of custom directives to reuse them across teh controller.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view halper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated teh business logic of teh system and implemented teh application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering teh user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all teh Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying teh existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by teh CNA internally
- Involved in debugging teh product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed teh application on to Websphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for teh organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 wif robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed teh application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked wif MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for teh User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clearcase and clearquest for version control and defect tracking.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Contributed to system design by developing Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Tool.
- Designed teh Application using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP, CSS, spring tags.
- Developed teh application using Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and added asynchronous features using AJAX.
- Developed controller and bean classes using spring and configured them in spring configuration file.
- Developed and configured Flow Definitions using Spring Web flow.
- Implemented teh Concept of Multiple Inheritance in spring using Auto wiring.
- Used Spring Hibenate Template halper class for performing teh database operations using Hibernate.
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans).
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Defined teh Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured teh hibernate environment using HQL.
- Developed Web Services for getting prescription details and services based on RX-number.
- Designed XML Pull Parser to parse teh XML Data.
- Used MQ Series for Messaging and queuing purpose in teh application.
- Worked on Enhancements, Change Requests and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in writing spring based JUnit test cases.
- Used Shell Script to deploy teh application on Web Sphere and Database Updation.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Used MQ Command Line utilities for starting, stopping and monitoring teh MQ Queue Managers and MQ Queues in teh test and production environment.
Environment JDK 1.6,AngularJS,Bootstrap, spring 2.5, spring Web flow, Oracle 10g, MQ Series, JMS, Shell Script, Linux, JSP, Java Beans, Hibernate 3.x, SAX,DOM, Web Sphere 6.1,RAD 6.0, XML, Altova XML Spy, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, JUnit.
- Used teh light weight container of teh Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in teh complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of teh project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- Teh front end of teh project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to teh strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at teh development box and used ANT for building teh deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under teh hood of WebSphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed teh application using RAD model.
- Worked wif VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
EnvironmentJava 1.4, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM WebSphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.