- Dedicated and hardworking professional having Seven Plus years of IT industry experience in teh field of Middleware Server Administration.
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with good designing, coding, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exposed with Joint Application Development (JAD), Rapid Application Development( RAD) and Agile Methods to deliver best possible information systems.
- Expertise in Weblogic and JBoss Application Server Administration including installing, configuring, migrating, load balancing, deploying applications, performance tuning, upgrading, and maintenance.
- Experience in configuring and administration of clustering, connection pools for JDBC, JMS connections, security.
- Configured and maintained multipleWebLogic domains including machines, manage servers, node managerswith and withoutclustered environments.
- Extensively worked on deployment/auto deployment and troubleshooting of components and applications in WAR,JAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments of BEA Weblogic server.
- Expertise in migrating and upgrading of Weblogic Server and updating JDK versions and installing service packs for Weblogic server.
- Knowledge in writing WLST and UNIX Shell Scripts and automating administration tasks
- Configured SSL and created Digital Certificates for secured communication between applications.
- Installed and configured Apache and used SVN.
- Experience in configuring, performance monitoring and load testing using Wily Introscope, Splunk.
- Strong knowledge of Web Security tools - LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
- Vast Experience in performance monitoring and performance tuning of WebLogic server by tuning JVM Heap Size and Garbage Collector parameters.
- Experienced in analysis of thread dumps, core dumps, server hang and high CPU utilization conditions.
- Exposure with AWS and EC2.
- Experience working with databases like DB2, SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase.
- Experienced in creating and running Cron Jobs for scheduled tasks.
- Good knowledge of Siteminder, Firewalland integrating to WebLogic Applications.
- Good Knowledge on SQL and SQL Developer to monitor various DB objects.
- Provided 24/7 support for production environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good communication and interpersonal skills. Self motivated and a good team player.
System Analyst /WebLogic Admin
Confidential, Reston VA
- Installation and configuration of Weblogic 10.x/12.x on various OS platform like Sun Solaris and Red Hat Linux.
- Installed and configuredJBoss 7.x/6.xon Redhat Linux Environment.
- Maintained and Configured stand alone instances and application server clusters
- Worked on standing up new UAT environments with teh snapshot and dumps of existing environments.
- Configuration of various subsystems including JDBC, JMS and Security required for teh applications running on WLS.
- Deployed various J2EE and enterprise applications (WAR, JAR, EAR) on managed servers andCluster environment and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Failover.
- Extensively worked on integrating critical Sprint Applications using DB links, Web Sphere MQ and web services.
- Involved in creating Engineering Requirement Document (ERDs) to stand up teh servers.
- Exposed with closely working with Network teams to open a firewall for critical applications to interface with each other.
- Working closely with DBA and Sys-Administrators to set up Database environments for each and every application servers.
- Configured SSL and created Digital Certificates for secured communication between applications using keytool.
- Developed and maintained UNIX Shell Scripts that monitors and zip teh log files for BEA Weblogic 10.x/12.x.
- Configured and administeredJMS, and JNDI in WebLogic Server 10.x/12.x
- Strong expertise in handling issues related to troubleshooting,performance and load balancing and fail-over support.
- Dealt withdebugging and troubleshooting issues like Server hang, Application Deadlock, Out of Memory, High CPU usage
- Involved in monitoring error logs, tuned parameters in WebLogic environment.
- Worked extensively with ticketing tools like HP Service Manager, ALM and various internal ticketing tools.
- Worked closely with Sprint’s vendor companies like IBM, NetCracker, Confidential supporting critical applications.
- Prepared documents for production implementation for all projects releases.
- Provided 24/7 rotational support.
Environment: Weblogic Server 9.2/10.3.x/12.x, RHEL 5/6, F-5 Load Balancer, WLST, Sun One 6.09/6.1, Apache, J2EE, Web Services, LDAP, EJB, JDBC, Linux,Solaris,AIX, Oracle 10/11g.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- BEA WebLogic 10 software installation and patch maintenance on UNIX platform.
- Deployed teh applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) on multiple clustered WebLogic Servers.
- Installed and configured SUN ONE Web Server (iPlanet) with Bea WebLogic Server 9.2.
- Provided support for teams indebugging,load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Performed root cause analysis and remediation of issues not requiring software changes
- Managing and monitoring teh performance of JVM by adjusting Weblogic heap size and garbage collection parameters.
- Extensively used F5 load balancer and worked with Load balancing team.
- Involved in code migration from development to production environment.
- Developed Startup, Shutdown and Bounce teh Weblogic server using shell scripting.
- Involved in configuring SSL and creating Digital certificates.
- Deployed applications from scratch on WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5/7.0, Tomcat v7/6, WebSphere Liberty profile v8.5.5 with fix pack 6, Pega v7.1.9 andWildflyv8.2
- Coordinated with teh Application Support team to identify and correct issues and bugs relating to WebLogic.
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat.
- Created BASH and KORN shell scripts to monitor domains, recycle clusters, monitor disk space, send data files everyday to vendors and ran them as Cronjobs.
- Used Wily for monitoring of parameters like JVM heap, CPU usage, thread usage, JDBC connection usage etc.
- Involved in giving access and configure privileges for teh user community of various project teams.
- Extensively used Oracle utilities like sqlplus and UI tools like SQL Developer to fetch reports and monitor DB objects.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
- Creating and Documenting MOPs (Method Of Procedures) for critical Deployment plans
- Worked with teh production support team to define deployment process.
- Provided 24/7 on call support for development and production mode.
Environment: Bea Weblogic Server 9.2, Red hat Linux, Sun One Webserver, and Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installed, configured, and monitored Weblogic 8.1/9.2/10.3 server in various environments
- Deployed WAR, JAR and EAR applications in clustered Weblogic 9.2.
- BEA App/Cluster dev/staging/production domain setup, configuration, and administration on Windows Environment.
- Installation and configuration of Sun One (iPlanet) Web server.
- Configured node manager for administration of Managed Servers and administered Connection Pools for JDBC connections.
- Administered JDBC connection pools and Data Sources for Weblogic server with SQL Server.
- Used F5 Load Balancer, Big IP and other monitoring tools like Wily Introscope.
- Deployed applications on multiple Weblogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Fail over for teh servers.
- Maintained and Configured stand alone instances and application server clusters.
- Installed and Configured Sun One Web Server to proxy with WebLogic Server.
- Dealt with troubleshooting issues like bottlenecks, Application Deadlock, Out of Memory, High CPU usage.
- Provided Support for Development and Staging environments.
- Log files analysis for troubleshooting to resolve issues using scripts.
- Developed & implemented Cron Jobs to schedule tasks on teh server.
- Provided 24/7 rotational On-call support for production and non-production environments
Environment: Weblogic Server 8.x/ 9.x/10.x, Tomcat 5.5.30, windows 2000, Solaris 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, IIS 2.0, JDBC, JDK1.5, Oracle 10g, SQL
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Installed, configured and maintained Weblogic server 8.1 and 9.2 in domain and clustered environment.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/ Multi Pools/ Data Sources on WebLogic Server, Tune, troubleshoot and implement best practices for JDBC and related components within weblogic server.
- Developed Scripts for deploying applications in different environments using WeblogicDeployer utility.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server 2.0,SVNandi-Planet in various environments to proxy teh request for Web logic server.
- Worked with development, offshore and onsite teams to support build and release cycles
- Performed Siteminder configuration for web servers.
- Used Keytool to Create SSL and Digital Certificates for secured communication between applications.
- Installed and configured JBoss application server.
- Involved in Load Balancing with Systems Integration Team.
- Log files analysis such as WebLogic server logs, node manager logs, Plug-in logs, thread dumps, for troubleshooting and Problem determination to resolve issues.
- Worked with Customized WLST and Shell Scriptstoautomate system-admin jobs.
- Designed an entire messaging interface and Message Topics using WebLogic JMS.
- Involved in Heap and Thread Dump Analysis for detecting blocking and locked threads.
- Created Server Execute Queues and Tuned teh parameters for better Performance of critical applications deployed in WebLogic Server 9.2.
- Worked on call 24/7 for production environment.
Environment: Weblogic Server 8.1/9.2/10.1/10.3,Solaris 8/9/10, ALSB, RHEL 5.0,F-5 Load Balancer, WLST, Jython, Wily Introscope, Apache, IIS, Oracle IDM, J2EE, Web Services, LDAP, EJB, JDBC, XML, Linux, Windows NT, Oracle 9i.
- Involved in requirement gathering.
- Developed java codes to store, update and read data from database using hibernate.
- Developed data model with Tables, Views, and Indexes.
- Used JMS for communicating between teh different EJB components.
- Used JDBC and involved in writing stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end.
- Applied different java design patterns to solve teh problem.
- Designed front-end using JSP, DHTML, HTML, and Java Script.
- Performed java unit testing and integration testing and debugging.
- Prepared functional test plans and involved in testing.
Environment: JDK 1.4, J2EE, XML, Log4J, Ant, Hibernate 2.0, UNIX, Apache, Sun Solaris, Oracle 8g