- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(GIT)
- Developed the administrative UI using AngularJS and Kendo UI.
- Experience in complete Software Product Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in using various IDE’s Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse,webstrome.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and jQuery.
- Expertise in analysis and developing user-friendly solutions.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development team.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance testing, and integration testing.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team member
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse, Visualstudio,Webstrom,Sublime Text
Debugging/Defect Tracking Tools: Angular Batarang, Firebug, BugZilla, JIRA
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
- Design, develop and support jQuery/AngularJS based Application built to provide API and GUI for Customers
- Build UI Services that interact with REST Layer which access/manipulate Database as per the Request from GUI meeting MVC Architecture
- Creating reusable custom components based on existing jQuery Widgets and AngularJS Concepts of Scopes, Model, Directives, Data Binding, Dependency Injection.
- Used jQuery's UI features extensively to build several UI components of the web pages.
- Integrate UI and Java Components and Unit/System test the changes and deploy them on the Server.
- Understand the Business Requirements and translate them to corresponding GUI Components
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Used SVN as the source code repository.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSP and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre-processor.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Developed mobile web application using native java scripts and Angular js by using existing hybrid mobile application code base.
- Used GIT for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the serv for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with JQuery, AngularJS.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
Confidential - Malvern, PA
- Developed huge multi - advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and jQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, Ajax, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used JSON to fetch the data from Web Services.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Worked with success driven models, and participated in beneficial revenue projects, using E-commerce methods.
- Provide the Secured digital certificates and maintained the performance through secured socket layer.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.,
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for the development of variations of a layout to maintain design consistency throughout the site.
- Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit.
- Has worked on AngularJS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient
- Has worked on JQuery mobile for designing user interfaces for web applications.
- To analyze the requirements and develop enhancements that will mostly benefit users.
- Used HTML to develop websites.
- Modified the existing website by adding suitable naming conventions and coding standards.
- Worked with user interfaces and applied usability principle to portals.
- Primary role was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and provide support to the senior web developers.
- To control the usability, aesthetics, speed and communication of the websites.
- Used Wireframes to draw the user requirements.
- Tested web sites and fixed any existing bugs using Firebug.
- Provide maintenance to several websites.