- Over 6 years of extensive experience as a Front End UI Developer in various domains like Finance, Insurance, Transport and telecom.
- Experience with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM)
- Extensive experience in Responsive Web Design and making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Experience in using the latest approaches, including MVC, MVVM
- Experience in using the jQuery libraries Angular JS, Knockout JS.
- Experience in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++ and Visual Studio
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for different types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills and Highly Motivated analytical
- Problem Solver and troubleshooter with more attention
Operating System: Windows, MS DOS, Unix, Linux
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS Access, MS SQL.
Integrated Development Environment: NetBeans IDE 7.4,Eclipse 3.7, Visio 2010, Visual Studio 2008, Dreamweaver CS3
Others: MS Office 2003-2007, Adobe Flash CS5, Adobe Firework CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS5, DOM manipulations.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, FirebugLite, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE developer Tools.
Version Controllers: Subversion, CVS, Git Hub, Bit Bucket
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Worked on web application development using HTML5.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone JS, Require JS, and jQuery.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Writing extensive Java Script functions both in Angular JS and jQuery UI Framework.
- Designed look-and-feel for web sites in Photoshop.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Worked on integrating jQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using jQuery UI Library.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Developed web UIs with AJAX, jQuery and jQuery UI frameworks, etc.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Worked on integrating JQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Developed the application on GWT (for creating Widgets, Panel, Event Listeners and other UI Components) and deployed the application on WebSphere Server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality..
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using webtechnologieslikeHTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Confidential - Bluffton, SC
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Extensively used jQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Designed different front-end forms using CSS.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Understand and modify existing systems as business requirements change.
- Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing.
Front End Developer
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using webtechnologieslikeHTML, XHTML and CSS2 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX and jQuery, JSP.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Created pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Involved in the design and development of user profile planning for those accessing the system.
- Client/Server monitoring.
- Analyzed user requirements and converted into use cases.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Responsible for managing website content.
- Created multiple types of content, each with different features.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Worked closely with third party vendors.