- Around 7+ years of experience in IT industry in analysis, design, development, and, integration of large client - server and web-based applications.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects-oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Involved in creating unit test cases using Jasmine.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced in developing applications usingMVC architecture.
- Experienced in various IDEs like IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and WebStorm.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Object Oriented and Design (OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Strictly followed angular 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Good experience with unit testing using JUnit.
- Experience in working on LINUX and UNIX OS.
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and Stored Procedures in the Database.
- Managed risk analysis and mitigation plans, status/defect reports, and client presentations.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications.
- Good knowledge of Grunt, GITS, HTTP and Restful services.
- Strong experience on various development environments like Eclipse.
- Experience in working with Angular.js, Angular 2.0 and 4.x.
- Up to date knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well- commented and efficient code for web development.
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2.
Web Services: RESTful (JSON, XML), HTTPS, SOAP.
IDE and Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse IDE, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL.
Framework: AngularJS, Node.js, Bootstrap, React Js, SASS, LESS.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP and Unix.
Confidential, Columbus OH
Full stack UI Developer
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
- Created Custom Directives in AngularJS to make reusable components used in various applications.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using Angular UI router.
- Developed Angular services to make Restful API calls using Http and resource services to post and get data in JSON format.
- Developed REST services using Spring MVC REST and created the application using Spring Boot.
- Used Jackson as the JSON provide to marshal and un-marshal JSON requests and responses
- Developed Apache Camel routing components, processors, message translators to route the messages to various endpoints.
- Developed business service layer and data access layer using Spring and Mongo-DB (Spring Mongo-Template).Interacted with Business Users to capture business needs, functional needs, managing expectations, and reviewing deliverables to ensure a successful implementation.
- UsedUMLfor designingclass diagramsandsequence diagrams.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Angular js 2.0 standards using Angular jsFramework &CSS- Bootstrap to develop valid code and table-free sites
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Angular Js.
- Used React in the development for data
- Unit testing of the developed modules using SOAP UI & Integration Test client.
- Developed XSDs and WSDLs for SOAP, REST services to support service consumers on various releases/versions.
- Developed a clone of gmap.jp website with an API-first architecture based on API Platform / Symphony usingVue.jsas the interface.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing withMongoDBclusters.
- Developed React custom components to make them integrate with Oracle Web Center sites.Bootstrap used along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Developed user interface by using theReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface usingReactJS.Created real-time websites with push capability by using Node.js.
Environment: HTML5, Sass, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS 2.0, Chrome Developer tool, Node.js, Grunt, Gulp, Java, Spring, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, React JS, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Ext JS, Typescript, Responsive Design, Photoshop, REST console.
Sr. Java UI Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS and AngularJS as per company’s standards.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser Web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Experience on working with Node environment using Node JS, NPM, Grunt JS, Gulp JS, Bower.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using theNode.js.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in J-Query as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using jQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Maximized page load by analyzing content and making adjustments to the code (by following optimization standards). Implemented applications using Bootstrap framework.
- Using AngularJS, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format inUI.
- Extensively worked with core java like collections, multithreading, Generics, String Builder and interfaces.
- Worked in multithreading to synchronize the data when more users come in and deal with concurrency issues using Singleton Class.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate to develop the business layer which serves the data required for JSF beans.
- Developed REST services using NodeJS and Express js
- Designed web application user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases
- This is a configuration widget written in CSS3, Java Script, and jQuery framework in UI Layer with Tag library, application deployed and tested on Linux.
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages.
- Developed Date Time Picker using J-Query extensively and implemented various effects on the web pages.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features of J-QueryUI.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari).
- Designed and developed webpages as well as user interface to meet the requirements of the product.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Responsible for all client-sideUIValidation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, J-QueryUI.
- Handled XML data which returns from SOAP web services and coupling with Grid's which exists in different web pages.
- Resolving the defects. Using Casual Analysis Tool to track the defects and also log in the resolutions for these.
- Involved in bug fixing and assisted QA team in navigating through the pages.
Jr. Full stack developer
- Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing all products sold on Amazon and ExtremeSupply.com E-Commerceplatform and Microsoft Excel.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Been an active team player, helped in bug fixing and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Expertise in AngularJS Framework to develop applications and to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Involved in documentation of the architecture and configuration details.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application.
- Worked with Jasmine for writing unit test cases along with functionality and integrated test cases.