- Experienced in working in an AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience in designingUIpatterns andUIapplications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Developed simple, usable, attractive and cross - browserwebinterfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Experience in developing rest services using ASP.NetWebAPI.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, MVC architecture and Design Patterns in the development of Multi-Tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Extensive Experience in Trouble shooting and Bug Fixing of Applications
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop and Visual Studio.
- Experience in developing Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc8ujn
- Experience in using various JQUERYUIcontrols and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience in working with RESTFULWebServices and implementing RESTFUL API's.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills
- Strong Programming & debugging skills, Dynamic, Quick learner, Assertive.
- Extensive experience in working on User Stories, Fixing the bugs.
- Strong experience in handling client calls.
- Willingness and Ability to learn and implement New Technologies wherever necessary
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular & Node JS
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g, MySQL, MS Access
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Web Sphere, WebLogic
IDEs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Net Beans, STS
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JUnit, CVS, SVN, Log4J, Rational.
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Communicated with the business partner and settled down the business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and prepared for the Project Design and Plan Document.
- Implemented MVC framework in order to use AngularJS.
- Defined all AngularJS controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of application.
- Implemented Angular service calls using Angular Factory.
- Implemented Angular Directives to make customized components.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Developed an interface to seamlessly combine the new module with their login system by using AngularJS framework.
- Took advantage of the responsive utilities of Bootstrap framework to ensure thewebpage displayed properly on different devices, including desktop, laptop, tablets and smart phones.
- Streamlined the ResponsiveWebDesign to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the MobileUI.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Implemented AJAX for better user experience by dynamically providing Asynchronous request and response communication between the client and the server.
- Used SVN as version control tool to update work progress with other team members.
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily and weekly iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
Sr. UI Developer
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in creating the custom directives using Angular.JS.
- Works with JIRA which is managing project requirements and tasks
- Implementedwebstandards, and resolved accessibility of thewebpages, which receive more user traffic.
- Implemented jQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Widely used Optimization technique in existing code.
- Involved in development of the web pages using AngularJS, JSP and Java Script.
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworksfordeveloping the Web layer ofthe application.
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed Use Cases, Class Models and Object Oriented Specification using Rational Rose UML.
- Coded extensively in jQuery to make rich internetwebpages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in developing the responsivewebpages for mobile, tablet and desktop using CSS3 media queries and fluid grid system.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Experience with application scaffolding tools, including npm, Gulp and Bower.
- Experience with SOAP AND Restfulwebservices.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development and deployed application on Weblogic
- Used SVN for version controlling software.
- Proactively communicate with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues/processes
- Responsible for Design and development ofWebpages using PHP, HTML, JOOMLA, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.
- Performed graphical design andwebsite contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Met one-on-one with clients in exploring the best possible options for theirwebpresence.
- Handled duties ranging from creative design to code implementation.
- Implemented applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- CreatedUIdesigns usingWeb2.0 standards.
- Manage software code using GIT.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Involved in developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used firebug, IEdevelopertoolbar and chrome canary tool for debugging java script and fixing issues.
- Implemented responsivewebdesign using media queries and bootstrap.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Used JQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Created a list forms to collect data and store it in SharePoint.
- Experience with SOAP AND Restfulwebservices.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used SVN tortoise for file Management.
- Involved in setting up the different roles & maintained authentication to the application.
- Designed UI using HTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP.
- Used Java script for client side validations.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in validating the application for different browser compatibility & users load.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, XML,, NodeJS, Apache Maven, Eclipse, Notepad++, ORACLE, XML, HTML4.01, DHTML, Java Script, Servlets 2.4, CSS, AJAX, SVN, QC Edit Plus.
Jr. Web Developer
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Responsible for designing page layout using HTML5, CSS3 along with JQuery and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Used Bootstrap Navigation bar to create the responsive menu for the site.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Has created scalable networking applications using Node JS.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle.
- Followed SCRUM methodology.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Version control through SVN.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.