- Over 7 years of IT professional experience out of which 4 years of experience in Mule ESB Development and Testing over Any Point Studio, Any point Cloud Hub, API Gateway management.
- Around 3 years as Java/J2EE developer, expert in gathering Requirements and experienced in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of analysis, design, developing, documenting wif Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Expertise in developing the integration workflows using an ESB framework. Developed Mule ESB projects for the services wif synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Expertise in Mule ESB integration in developing various connector components including HTTP Connector, Poller, JMS, File, ActiveMQ, Database, HDFS, Scatter Gather, Choice, Salesforce.
- Experience troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working wif debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools. Written Munit test cases to validate Mule flow.
- Extensively worked on Any Point Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) wif XML/JSON based Web Services (SOAP and REST) wif technologies like WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAXB, JAX - RS, Jersey and Jackson.
- Immensely experienced in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBA and JPA along wif good noledge on NoSQL and Mongo DB.
- Develop message flows and implement data transformation using ESQL and Java. Create XSD and WSDLS for implementing web services in a message broker.
- Implemented integration flows using Mule Anypoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker, RabbitMQ, AnypointMQ.
- Implemented ESB Integration Services using MuleSoft ESB and enterprise application (EAI) using Mule Soft 3.x / 4.x and Experience in designing and implementing API led connectivity Architecture
- Experience on Basic and OAuth 2.0 Autantication mechanisms to consume REST API's and different policies like IP whitelisting, IP blacklisting, static IP, rate limiting, SLA tier, API gateway, API proxy.
- Experience in deploying Mule flows and securing the APIs using the platform in Mule Cloud hub
- Implemented schema validations in mule flows, validated XSD against XML files and JSON schema against JSON files. Implemented transformation using Dataweave 2.0 wif various functions.
- Thorough noledge of Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, self - motivated, quick learner and team player.
ESB: Mule Anypont studio (3.5 & up), mule server 3.x, RAML, EJB, Mule ESB flows, Data weave, connectors, message processors, data mapper, deploy to cloud, deploy to MMC, components, scopes, Filters.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, Bash, UML, XML, HTML, SQL,Unix shell scripts
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Jsp, MVC, EJB, JMS, JAXB
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, Db2 UDB, mysql, ms sql server
Modeling Tools: Rational rose, Rational XDE, UML
App Server/Web Server: Web sphere, jboss, iplanet, Apache tomcat
Testing: Munit, Junit, junit-perf, jmock
Confidential, Watsonville, CA
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
- Involved in Agile-Scrum methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and sprint planning.
- Closely worked wif client in order to perform requirement analysis, design and the implementation.
- Used AJAX calls and JSON responses to populate values on various UI components.
- Used Dojo to develop custom dojo widgets for Color chooser and others.
- Used Dojo Widget Library Dijit like Tree, Back button, Calendar, List box, Validation text box, Text area, to create form, validation and for specialized input.
- Done wif logging, exception handling and transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Consumed web services and using CXF API to build client jars. Coordinated wif services team to produce a valid service response meeting business and application needs.
- Used IText API to fill form fields and merge pdf documents dynamically.
- Implementation of Data Transformation using Data Mapper, Routing, Schema and Data Validation
- Good hands on experience using mule connectors like DB, FTP, FILE, SFTP, Salesforce, Workday etc as a part of integration usage.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing Active MQ, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the end system.
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoft Anypoint Studio of Mule ESB.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Developed Rest web services involving REST and SOAP based on SOA and conducted testing using ARC tool and SOAP UI and implemented Data weave and re-sequencer using Mule ESB.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Transformations, Routing, and messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Involved in connecting different technologies by using Mule ESB successfully.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Created mule flows for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services.
- Used MMC (mule management console to monitor the request and response payload). Had an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Involved in exception handling & testing using SOAP UI and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Has written MUnit test cases to for mule flows to unit testing.
- Involved in peer & lead level design &code reviews and Code verification wif each developer to make sure that we follow standards.
- Implemented error handling by using exception strategies and generated exception alerts in cloud hub.
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to Cloudhub.
- Deployed applications into Cloud Hub using Continues Integration.
- Working wif the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
Environment: Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB, Mule Management Console, RAML, ActiveMQ, Apache-Maven, Nexus, FileZilla, Putty, Salesforce, GIT, Oracle, JIRA, Confluence.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
- Used Agile methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Business requirements gathering and analysis by interacting wif the customer.
- Done wif preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Work closely wif functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirement
- Used Database Connectors to connect wif respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Experience in developing interfaces between Salesforce and Oracle ERP using Informatica Cloud/Mule ESB technologies.
- Extensively used Mule OOB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Designed and Developed Restful API’s using API Designer; generated flows using RAML file.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and statuses to implement a workflow management flow.
- Done wif integrations using connectors such as Sale force, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files, install & deployed the application.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity wif retry mechanisms wif private flows.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Mule data mapping, connecting SOAP and REST web services to Mule and use of Mule connectors and plug-ins for web services, including Mule CXF as well as connectors for direct database access.
- Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in MULE ESB.
- Used Mule Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Salesforce interface structures.
- Used Data Weave for data transformations and data validations wifin flows & sub flows
- Implemented and consumed SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows.
- Used Mule ESB CXF component in the Mule configuration file to consume SOAP web services.
- Created REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Created flows/sub-flows using various scopes, transformers and routers such as splitter and aggregator in Anypoint Studio.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering and Security of Mule flows.
- Experience wif integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Architected Integrations using Mule ESB environments for both on premise and cloud environments.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the Cloud hub.
- Used Cloud Hub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Used GitHub for version and source control and Active MQ for Asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
- Responsible to prepare deployment plan and do the production deployment to CloudHub using Jenkins CI platform.
Environment: Any point Studio 6x,7x, Mule ESB 3.7/3.8/3.9 MySQL, Mule ESB, RAML, Cloud Hub, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, SFTP, Active MQ, Agile, Apache-Maven, Windows, GIT, JIRA, JDBC, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle, Web Services- WSDL, XML, JSONConfidential, New York City, NY
Role: Mule Soft Developer
- Followed the guidelines of Agile methodologies of SDLC for project management. Involved in requirements gathering, analysis of existing Design Documents, planning, Development and Testing of the application.
- Involved in complete life cycle development using Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Participated in scrum meetings wif various teams to coordinate project developments and issues.
- Created Mule flows using DB Connectors and SFDC, Using SFDC connectors to upsert data into SFDC.
- Experience wif Mule API Gateway and Mule APM.
- Worked wif Mule Any point API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
- Implemented Security Mechanisms like Security Certificates, Key Exchange, Encryption, Description, encoding and decoding
- Exposed RESTful web services in Mule and invoked them using Postman.
- Consumed SOAP Web Services using WSDL Files and transformed them into appropriate format.
- Experience wif Any Point Partner Manager(APM) to Configure Trading Partners & Monitor B2B Transactions.
- Created Mule ESB flows using Any point Studio, performed payload transformation & developed middleware frameworks for routing the messages to appropriate systems.
- Used Data Weave extensively to do data transformations along wif custom Java Classes.
- Create batch processing for performing ETL operations from SFDC to downstream systems.
- Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect wif MS-Access using Mule ESB.
- Created flows to perform CRUD operations on MS-Access.
- Used MULE Batch Processing to process records from Database.
- Utilized various connectors such as FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet, Quartz, and Database in different workflows.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB and transformed data into SFDC using Content Based Routing.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Mapper and Data Weave transformation in Mule configuration.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in Mule ESB.
- Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in Mule ESB.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Anypoint studio wif Mule Application server on Cloud and premises.
- Architected Integrations using MuleSoft ESB environment both on premise and cloud environments.
- Extensively used Mule Debugger to debug the XML Flows and wrote Munit Test Cases using features like mocking, verify call, and assert conditions based different sets of data.
- Migrated Existing Java Code implemented using Spring Controllers into Mule Flows to be invoked by the UI.
- Used Maven for Building, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in application migration from oracle BPM to Java Fork and Join.
- Involved in automated build and deploy using Jenkins in JBOSS Server.
- Created store procedures in Oracle11g database and utilized it for CAAP applications.
- Used Ext JS framework for the development of web application using Angular JS, Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Used Maven for building the CAAP application.
- Used Maven JAX-B, XML beans plugin for client class files generation.
- Used Spring Web Service Template for client delegate.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated wif the Hibernate.
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along wif log4J and transaction handling in DAOs.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on JBoss 6.3 Application Server.
- Used SOAP UI for creating Mock Service, tested web service operations and CAAP REST Service operations.
- Developed new voice and video features that allow customers to connect wif family and friends inside and outside of theXfinity network which is part of DVR application.
- Developed queries and criteria's using Hibernate Query language (HQL).
- Created unit and integration test cases for UI and Server side services usingJUnit.
- Implementing business logic for the functional requirements analyzing and fixing the defects reported from Testing.
- Involved in creatingJDBCSQLqueries for retrieval and saving of domain objects.
- Used Find Bugs and Cobertura to check the quality and standard of the code.
- Following Agile methodology for project development process, participating SCRUM methodology, involving as part of design/development and deployment.
- Involved in application support to resolve the Production outage and issue management using JIRA Tool.
Environment: WebspehereApp Server 8.0, Open Text Portal 8.2, Open Text WEM 8.1(content management), RAD, Hibernate, Spring 4.0.0, Eclipse v4.4(Luna), JSP, Java Script, Angular JS, Oracle 11g, Soap, Restful, WSDL, Jenkins, Gradle, SVN, JDBC, JUnit, Service-Now.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, review the requirements and converting them to detailed design documents and clarification documents.
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Web logic Server using Eclipse IDE
- Consumed Web Services as a gateway for the payment through the third-party.
- Developed Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC programming models.
- Responsible for integration of different modules.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Developed ANT script to build .war and. ear files for the application.
- Responsible in coordination wif offshore team, attending daily and weekly scrum meetings to update the work status, issues clarifications etc.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in the analysis, design and implementation of business user requirements. Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables wifin time.
- Expertise in designing web based Internet/Intranet, ESB, SOA and Application Development using Java/J2EE.
- Developed and worked wif several XSD schemas for XML validations.
- Developed web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP Over HTTP using Apache Axis.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, and XML.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.