- 6 years of experience in Software Development wif proficiency in designing & developing Enterprise - based, EAI and Web-based applications using Mule ESB, Java/J2EE technologies. Around 4 years of experienceon Mule ESB Enterprise edition.
- Experience in full life cycle software development process (SDLC) including system analysis, technical design documentation, coding, testing, and performance optimization, delivering workshops / trainings, deploying applications and providing Go-Live support.
- Experience in developing RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB wif connectors, transformations, Routing, Active MQ, JMS and Rabbit MQ.
- Widely experienced wif Mule ESB in designing and implementing core platform components for API/Services Gateway as well as other technological cross-cutting capabilities and a contributor to Mule ESB open source.
- Hugely experienced in using MuleSoft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed Mule Soft applications to Cloud Hub and on-premise servers.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third-party solutions.
- Hands on experience in Mule Soft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x and 4.x.
- Extensively worked on Any Point Studio and Mule Any Point Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Utilized MuleSoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Has an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Knowledge of Oracle ADF Framework to develop web applications. Work experience in implementing ESB Integration Services using MuleSoft ESB.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Immensely experienced in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBA and JPA along wif good knowledge on NoSQL and Mongo DB.
- Field experience wif Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Involved in unit testing and writing teh MUnit Test cases for teh mule flows.
- Worked on implementation of teh version control software CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Clear case.
- Good communications skills, quick learner, bi-lingual, self-motivated also excellent customer relations in collecting, and analyzing user requirements towards achieving goals set by teh team.
Programming: J2SE, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, SAS Advanced, BPEL, UML, Dataweave 1.0, 2.0
J2EE: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSF
Integration Tools: Mule ESB, Mule API, IBM Message Broker
Frame Works: Struts1.x/2.x, Spring, Hibernate
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle11g, DB2
Deployment Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere8.0
Messaging System: ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAX-WS, REST-JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, SOAP UI
Developer Tools: Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Controller Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear case, GIT, Harvest
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Other Tools: DB Visualizer, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Javadoc, Jenkins, JIRA tool, SQL Developer, TOAD, EditPlus, Beyond Compare
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Mule ESB and API developer
- Followed teh guidelines of Agile methodologies and used JIRA for project management.
- Worked closely wif functional leads/PMs to understand teh partner integration requirements.
- Worked on preparing teh Technical Specification Documents (TSDs) for all teh service that are to be implemented and worked wif MMC (Mule Management Console) and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Used Mule components like FTP/SFTP Transport, SMTP Transport, File Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager in teh Mule flows.
- Created Pub-Sub queues using Anypoint MQ platform to publish updates from CRM app to DB and SAP.
- Created an exchange that receives messages from teh publishers and distributes teh messages to teh ques using rules called as bindings, we has created a pub-sub ques/exchange.
- Structured Mule application for teh registration process and pushed teh registrant details to Salesforce and Database and Configured teh automation tool Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Integrated SOAP and REST API wif Mule ESB and performed transformations, used JAX-WS and
- JAX-RS API to extract data from SOAP and REST request.
- Designed and Deployed teh Mule APIS using RAML and configured Input schemas and Response Schemas using traits and Schemas.
- Worked on migrating mule application to higher versions also worked on migrating deprecated data mapper code to data weave
- Helped develop a Template project which acted as starting point for other mule APIs.
- Used RAML to design teh API contract and API Kit for generating teh flows out of RAML.
- Deployed teh application in teh Cloud and Fixed teh issues in QA environment. Applied OAuth, Transaction policies to teh API in teh Cloud Environment using APM.
- Used Basic and OAuth Authentication mechanisms to consume REST API’s and Orchestration.
- Orchestrated, full registration process flow of web application and transferred teh registrant details salesforce and Database and used message enricher scope to check for duplicate data.
- Used Pole scope to poll teh database and used Watermark feature to prevent teh processing of duplicate data.
- Used Data Weave (Transform Message) and coded data transformation logic according to teh requirements and transformed teh messages to different formats and combined two payloads of JSON format, from two different sources using primary key in Data Weave.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft Cloud Hub, On- Premise and Hybrid.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL and consumed those, SOAP based WSDL’s in flow using Web Service Consumer and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
- Implemented choice, global, custom error handling mechanisms based on teh business requirement in Anypoint Studio.
- Used both SOAP UI and POSTMAN testing tools for testing teh Web services developed using SOAP and RESTful respectively.
Environment: Mule version 3.x and 4.x, Any point studio, MMC, SOAP, REST, SoapUI, Salesforce, Cloud hub, Toad, Git Hub, RAML 1.0, Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio 6.5, 7.3, MUnit, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Involved in Agile -Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings, updating teh tasks based on teh user stories in Rally.
- Used Mule ESB in designing teh application as a middleware between teh third-party system and teh customer side system.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using API Kit Router in Mule.
- Published RAML API's as an Endpoint Proxy via teh API Gateway and deployed teh Mule Deployable Archive in teh Mule Management Console (MMC)
- Building, Deployment and Configuration Management of teh source code to WAS servers.
- Used Any Point Studio IDE for teh development process.
- Implemented SSL configuration for secured transmission of messages.
- Created Mule ESB halper class to call teh Mule flow, connection end point and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Defined teh System Interfaces (XSD), created Mule ESB flows, performed payload transformation & developed middleware data Entity Mapping Solution.
- Developed an Integration Component wif third party application using Mule ESB.
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send messages.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) API to create, send, receive, and read messages to main asynchronous.
- Used POJOs for data transformation in mule 3.5.2 and Data Weave for mule 3.9.0.
- Created Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
- Experience in Mule Soft Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule API's.
- Involved in Transformations using Data Weave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
- Work wif external 3rd parties to integrate their web services wif teh gateway
- Integrating data using Sales Force, JMS, HTTP, Web-Service connectors.
- Used Web Service Consumer Connector to consume teh Web services in Mule.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Performed Admin Tasks using MMC and worked on troubleshooting teh deployment fails using MMC.
- Configuring teh Mule process for fetching teh data from topic and makes web service calls to teh middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put teh data on teh Cloud hub.
- Created Jenkins user guide documentation and provided to users.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.0, AnyPoint Studio 6.4.4, API router, Amazon SQS Queues, RAML, Oauth 2.0, MUnit, JSON, XML, SOAP, JUNIT, Munit, Bitbucket, Source tree, Apache Maven 3.3.9.
- Requirements gathering and analysis by interacting wif teh business people.
- Integrating wif teh existing systems to newly developing systems and third party systems.
- Used Mule ESB in designing teh application as a middleware between teh third-party system and teh customer side system.
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API using RAML.
- Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Used encryption algorithms to encrypt teh passwords in teh properties files and passed key at teh runtime.
- Used Postman chrome app for sending requests to API and analyzing teh responses sent by API.
- Used FileZilla, WinSCP for connecting to teh development environment which can be used as a part of testing teh developed applications.
- Extensively used Web Service Consumer component to Consume SOAP services.
- Configuring teh Mule process for fetching teh data from MQ topic and makes web service calls to teh other Mule ESB applications for processing.
- Used Database Connectors (generic configuration) to connect wif SQL Server using Mule ESB.
- Extensively used Mule components that include DataWeave, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP, Mule Requestor and JDBC Connector.
- Designed applications in such a way that encrypted files can be decrypted, processed and again encrypted to send them to affiliates wifin teh mule flows.
- Widely used Splitters, Scattering & Gathering, scopes and Batch processing in Mule ESB.
- Implemented Batch jobs/process in order to increase teh performance of teh jobs running while processing teh files and also for stability.
- Implemented XSLT transformations to reduce teh memory leakages/consumption while processing huge files to enhance teh performance.
- Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Used Quartz and Poller connector for scheduled jobs.
- Used existing UC4 handler for scheduling teh developed applications in teh project for automated process
- Used SVN, GIT as version controlling for software development.
- Used JIRA and Confluence during teh life cycle development of teh project, also to keep track of teh active sprints.
Environment: Java 1.8, Anypoint Studio, MySQL, SQL Server, SVN, GIT, Mule ESB 3.7,Mulesoft Webservice Consumer, Mulesoft API Kit, Mule MMC, CloudHub, Apache-Maven 3.3
- Designed and developed Online Application using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Core.
- Developed and enhanced teh application usingJavaand J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB), Web Services (RESTful Web Services), HTML, JSON, XML, Maven, Log4J and MySQL DB.
- Teh project was developed agile software development methodology.
- Developed teh code using Spring MVC dispatcher servlet to transfer on to different Controller classes (components).
- Wrote Rest-Controller wif respect to RESTfulstandards in Spring MVC to connect model wif view.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring Controller at teh backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Involved in working wif J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton, Session Façade, and DAO).
- Involved in Object Modelling Techniques wif Manager and clients.
- Involved in creating Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Worked wif DevOps team in deploying teh project on AWS.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage teh servers and run teh code in AWS.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which includes VPC, EC2, ElasticSearch, S3, Cloud Front, ELB and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files andJavaclass files to map teh object relation mappings.
- Worked on Hibernate caching using Ehcache.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to query data from Oracle database in DAO.
- Used several Hibernate techniques such as lazy loading, batch fetching, and eager fetching to improve application performance.
- Used CRUD operations using JPA query language.
- Developed and maintained teh Application Context files for teh service layer using Spring Framework.
- Used SOAP(WSDL 2.0) Web Services for secure extraction of client related data from database
- Used RESTful in conjunction wif Ajax calls using JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Multi-Threading and Caching were used to improve teh performance and user experience.
- Implemented Marshalling and Unmarshalling using JAXB.
- Developed JSP's for teh presentation layer.
- AJAX calls implemented for form validation and other interactive features and created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from teh database in teh form of XML.
- Involved in Performance tuning of teh application and documentation of troubleshooting.
- Developed JasperReports based on business requirements and Prototyped PDF JasperReports using jasper assistant.
- Involved in CI/CD using Jenkins and uDeploy.critical bugs.
Environment:Java1.7, J2EE (JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB), UML, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC,AWS, JasperReports, OMT, Apache Kafka, HTML5,Hibernate 4.x, Ehcache, MongoDB, JSP, AJAX, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Maven, Maven Script, SVN, Jenkins, uDeploy, XML 1.x, JAXB 2.x, Log4J, JUnit, Mockito, JBoss, SOAP, Web Services (Restful), Postman, WSDL 2.0, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
Catamaran, Schaumburg, IL
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java script, JDBC, XML, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, JSON, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, JSF, JMS, Struts framework, XSLT, Websphere Application Server, Unix, MySQL -SQL, PL SQL, SVN, QC,, Putty.
- Designed teh applications using OOAD.
- Followed Extreme Programming (XP) concepts one of teh method of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality software and satisfy teh customers.
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Implemented Kerberos Authentication Service to validate users logging into Quill.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Wrote Entitlement Accessory Classes. Incorporated entitlement checks in teh entire session bean. Created and deployed numerous Session and Entity beans.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on teh server side and made cosmetic changes on teh UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Recreated teh system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML for all teh session and entity beans.
- Developed teh Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access teh application using Site Minder set up.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand teh system efficiently.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to teh database and optimize performance.
- Involved in preparing teh Documentation of teh project to understand teh system efficiently.
- Involved in Project Design Documentation, design Reviews and Code Reviews.
- Understanding teh functional specifications and architecture.
- Implemented MVC-Model 2 architecture using Struts 1.1 and other J2EE design patterns for teh application development.
- Developing and coding J2EE Components wif JSP, Java Beans, and business objects wif Hibernate.
- Configured connection pooling using Web Sphere application server.
- Developed and Deployed teh Application on WebSphere using ANT build.xml script.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to execute teh backend processes using.
- Implemented Remote and Home interfaces for teh Bean.
- Developed Bean’s implementation Class.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files.
- Developed jar file and then deployed teh Bean.
- Designed tables to access DB in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Created DSN in ODBC for database connectivity.
- Configured teh Web Logic Console by creating Connection Pool.
- Used Eclipse 3.0 to develop teh Application.
- Integrated other sub-systems through, XML and XSL.
- BEA WebLogic was used as both teh Application server in teh development and production environment.
- Used SVN for version controlling.