- Over 6 years of experience in developing applications for various domains including Retail, energy, education, Healthcare.
- Expertise in developing GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.Net) application development using JQuery, Bootstrap and Java Script, CSS, AngularJS
- Experience in working with Liferay Enterprise web platform
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Software applications in the area of Client/Server and n - tier Web based enterprise technologies.
- Strong skills in designing and developing applications on the Microsoft .Net platform using .NET Framework, Architecture Concepts, Visual Studio.NET (C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET,VB.NET).
- Strong hands on experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software applications in the Client/Server environment using C#.
- Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, design, development, implementation, and support.
- Good experience in WINFORMS.
- Experience in working with User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experience working with ASP.NET 2.0 Master and content pages.
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Data Grids, Datasets and Data readers.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows application development.
- Conversant with database technologies.
- Extensive experience of writing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers and Indexes in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2000.
- Good hands on experience with making reports using Crystal Reports.
- Skilled in preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements.
- Ability to grasp and apply new concepts quickly and effectively.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms-based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ),VB.Net, ADO.NET (3.5), Web Services, WIN FORMS, WEB FORMS, and Net Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2010 / 2008 / 2005 / 2003
Programming Languages: C# (3.5/3.0/2.0/2. x), C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS),MS Access
Middleware: ADO.Net, DLL
Protocols: FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Involved in designing and coding for views using JQuery, Java script, CSS, AngularJS.
- Involved in developing responsive mobile websites using bootstrap.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables
- Developed application using C#, ASP.NET MVC,VB.NET, HTML, SQL Server 2008/2012
- Implementing Client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Creating web user controls and web custom controls to enable reuse of common UI functionalities.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Participating in code reviews, team meetings and status review meetings.
- Efficiently worked on Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server (TFS) with respect to Collaborative development.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Designed and developed websites using WordPress.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture.
- Involved in working with Azure management REST API calls using c#.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines.
- Involved in designing and coding for web forms of the application withASP.NET,VB.NET using JQuery, Java script, Angularjs, CSS.
- Used ASP.NET Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering
- Developed the data layer class, Business layer class usingC#which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Designed different components using C# language and used Exception handling, Error providers to handle exceptions.
- Designed Master Pages for look, feel and standard behavior to centralize the common functionality of all the web pages.
- ConfiguredWindows Communication Foundation (WCF)service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL server using queries.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.NET objects.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, version control.
- Involved in Development of Master module, Student Information, Counter Management, Equipment Management, Stores and Entrance Examination modules, Finance Module.
- Designed the required screen interfaces and DFD diagrams.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet deadlines.
- Involved in the preparation of design specification documents. Architected Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and ASP.NET Web Services to enable platform and application communication.
- Involved in database design and developed stored procedures/functions to support the backend functionality.
- Involved in unit test plan and Integration Testing.
- Responsible for coordinating team meetings, presentations, joint reviews and status reporting to the Client.
- Used Master Pages to have consistent look and feel in all over the application.
- Developed the User Controls to achieve the required functionality.
- Validated all the user’s inputs through Java Script and Web controls.
- Developed the Data Access Layer.
- Developed various Data Service classes to connect and manipulate data using ADO.NET and VB.Net.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Designed Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used data grid controls for displaying the data.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of a secured dynamic web application-using ASP, VB.NET, and C #.
- Developed Server Side Components using VB.NET, C#.
- Developed and supported database schema creation, stored procedures creation etc. for SQL Server 2000.
- VisualStudio.NET is the IDE used for this project.
- User Interface Guidelines, Coding standards and Design Guidelines.
- Involved in design and development of the various layers
Environment: VB.Net, ASP, SQL Server2000, Visual Studio 2003, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AngularJS, Crystal Reports, and Visual Source Safe 6.0