- Software development with over 12+ years of US experience in design, development, testing and maintenance of software applications.
- Well conversant with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Has very good experience of various software tools like Vb.net, C#, SQL Server, Work Flow & Windows communication foundation.
- Create and edit well documented applications to support growing businesses
- Proficient in languages such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET & Java Script
- Current, enterprise - class applications experience with Microsoft platforms
- Can work in all phases of the software development life cycles
- Communicate effectively with end users associated with assigned projects
- Collaborate with other developers and work independently on projects
- Support and help evolve all application standards and development methodologies
Languages: ASP.NET, VB.Net, C#
Web: HTML, XML, WSDL, SOAP
.NET .Net Framework 4:
RDBMS: SQL Server 2008 & Oracle
OS: XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Architectural patterns: model-view-presenter
Reports: SQL Server Reporting Services
Source Control: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server & Sub Version
Sr. Web Developer
- Development and coding various modules
- Written model view controllers in coding
- Written web services to integrate various systems
- Merged several code bases with main branch
- Created deployment code for deploying the project to various environments
- Unit testing and crated acceptance criteria
Environment: C#, SQL Server 2008, MVC, WCF, JQuery & TFS.
- Design & development system
- Written update data to the CRM database using web services
- Written plugin code using c#.net.
- Installing CRM application to various clients online and on premise
- Unit testing before publishing new solutions
- Design & Development using Model-View-Presenter architecture mapping the database using Fluent n-Hibernate
- Coding the screen in C#
- Unit testing the model and presenter classes.
Environment: C# 2010, SQL Server 2008, N-Hibernate, MVP pattern, TFS, Dev Express & Win Forms.
Sr. SQL Developer
- Re-design of existing SQL Server database
- Created data migration path for migrating data
- Written stored procedures for complex business needs
- Added work flow rule engine modules
Environment: C# 2010, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008, WCF, WF & WPF
- Design and development of error handling modules
- Written extra modules for different projects for calling error handler
- Tested the modules for various error handling situations
Environment: VB.Net 2010, SQL Server 2008 & Web services
- Design of the new system
- Tables, stored procedures and views are created
- Design of web pages using asp.net
- Written VB code to main pages and enrollment pages, etc.
VB. Net Developer
- Design and development of new screens, reports and extracts.
- Integrated the new developed module with existing core banking system
- Worked in Agile method of design and developing
- Tested the developed system
Environment: ASP.NET 2005, VB.NET & SQL Server 2008
- Written Code for Web Services connecting trouble system and work force management system
- Assignment of work force based on the trouble code
- Fault code processing and management on the XML files
- Exception handling on message queue system
- Passing the message to the mainframe queue
Environment: ASP.NET 2008, C#, Web Services, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL.
- Installing GP system for clients
- Customization of GP screens
- Integrating GP system with external system written web services to integrate complex systems written custom reports
Environment: ASP.NET 2008, VB.NET, C# & SQL Server 2008.
- Design and development of .net application
- Interacting with business analyst and getting the process flow
- Writing console application to run in batch mode setting up the automatic SQL job for running for multiple databases
Environment: C# & MS SQL Server 2005
- Design and development of the system
- Designed form letters to the end user
- Designed fee modules to accommodate revised fees
- Added Mailing database modules
- Tested the system and user acceptance
Environment: VB6 & Oracle 10
- Written code to forecasting the inventory
- Involved in maintaining existing modules
- Written PL/SQL statements for stored procedures
- Tested the system with different test data
Environment: VB6, Oracle 10g & PL/SQL