- Good Experience in working with Angularjs and Bootstrap.
- Experience as database designing, maintaining and managing MySQL and Oracle databases. Extensive experience developing queries and procedures with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) with HTML and CSS, AngularJS.
- Have good communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME’s.
- Some of the attributes that would describe me would be Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Front End Development.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Hands on experience in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Hands on knowledge in JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, PHP,C, C++
Server side Technologies: JSP, PHP
GUI Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB, MS-Access, MySQL
User Interface Developer
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and Maintenance of the application
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) with AngularJS.
- Using Backbone RESTful API’s for getting the Web services data from the server
- Used Apache web server for application development and testing purposes.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using jQuery, AngularJs and AJAX.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules
- Involved in testing complete flow of the modules.
- Used Tera term and telnet to communicate with the VMS Server.
- Extensively used Query for developing Ajax applications.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Created web page layouts using HTML and CSS
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Bootstrap used along with Angularjsin creating the Application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics
- Implemented security enhancements such as SSL Certificates and Verisign.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops.
- The Angularjs framework for building web applications is highly efficient to use with Laravel PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
- Involved in requirement gathering, team interaction and Identifying key us abilities
- Designed mockup UI templates/Icons in Photoshop
- Prototyping UI for enhancements/future products using Dreamweaver.
- Involved in the development of user interface (UI) using HTML/xHTML and CSS.
- Hands on experience debugging cross browser compatibility issues
- Extensive client side java scripting using libraries viz. JQuery/JQuery UI widgets
- Hands on experience in DOM traversing and manipulation
- Implemented AJAX for form submission and page navigation
- Developed Web pages using JSP tags
- Prepared the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture using Hibernate frame.
- Integrated with Sun LDAP Directory Server for Authentication.
- Business logic implementation using JSP, Servlets, java beans and Hibernate framework.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used SVN as a version control system.
- This application was developed to support mobile platform.
- Involved Production Support and troubleshooting for this project.
- Actively involved in complete lifecycle of the project such as requirement gathering, managing, developing components and testing.
- Responsible for Security implementation and integration testing of the system.
- Developed and implemented pure CSS-based page layouts.
- Identifying and solving cross-browser compatibility issues relating to XHTML and CSS.
- Creating new web pages from Photoshop mockups using CSS and XHTML.
- Worked on tools like Home site, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Imageready and also constructed and evaluated prototypes following standards.
- Used the subnav items that are nested as children of their associated tab in the HTML. This helps to view the page without the style sheets so that the navigation makes sense.