- 3.5+ Years’ experience in AngularJS.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE/J2SE/JSP/Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
- Reliable Knowledge in developing applications using Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, and JBoss.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience in client side MVC or MVW frameworks like Angular JS.
- Created custom directives in Angular js for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.).
- Developed Web 2.0 applications to consume JSON response using callback functions
- Solid experience in Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Implemented dynamic web pages making AJAX Calls, using the XML Http Request Object.
- Participated in development converting the static HTML markups to JSP’s using JSTL.
- Strong Understanding in Guidance with tooling, build automation, continuous delivery, source control, UI best practices & design patterns, coding standards, maintenance, quality, future-proofing, browser standards & compatibility, REST APIs, Agile UI methods, UX & usability, responsiveness
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo-classes, Pseudo-elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- High Knowledge in continuous integration of deploying applications using Jenkins.
- Expertise in using JSON open standard format for data transfer.
- Experience in building UI screens using JSP, Jquery, DOJO, Adobe Flex (AS3), Adobe AIR, Angular JS and HTML 5.
- Strong understanding in using the built in tools like Maven, RTC, Jenkins and Log4j tools
- Involved in using various IDE's Notepad++, Eclipse and Sublime Text Editor.
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Ability to analyze, debug, and enhance standard libraries and Open Source code.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, and MS Access.
- Expertise in multi-Threading, collections, interfaces, Synchronization and Exception Handling.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT test cases.
- Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications and test cases.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse. Also worked on NetBeans and IntelliJ IDEs.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle in the software models like Waterfall, Agile, Prototype and RUP models
- Professional experience at all stages of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server, N-tier, and web applications.
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows and Linux.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong technical background and good analytical skills.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Well experienced in working with MS Office.
Java/JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, IaaS, EJB, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI.
Web/Application Server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server.
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor
Other Tools &packages: CVS, JUnit, Maven, ANT, Github, JasmineModeling Tools IBM Rational Rose, Visual Paradigm.
SDLC Methodology: Agile, RUP, Waterfall model.
GUI: Dev.APIS Java Applets, JFC/Swing, SWT, JFACE
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Unix, DOS, MVS, Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95
XML/Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey, Apache CXF, JSONXML, XSTL
User Interface: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery and Angular JS
Confidential, Evansville, IN
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on UI composition using SWE (Siebel Web Engine) Tags in SWE Templates
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
- Used $HTTP, AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Implemented paging functionality for various screens for quicker rendering of data and also to avoid crashing of the browser.
- Used Angular JS for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Wrote test cases, created specs, page objects and undergone End-to-End Testing for whole application using Protractor for Angular JS on Node JS command line.
- Used HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Created Single Page Application using AngularJS for applying credit card which involved in using routers, controllers and custom directives.
- Responsible for design, configuration, development, validating and testing of an application architected and developed using. AngularJS, MVC framework
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data and Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Maintained and enhanced existing Web applications.
- Developed rich user interface using jQuery framework extensively.
- Used $resource and $promise to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Worked on browser compatibility issues: tested and debugged the application using Jasmine and firebug.
- Used AngularJS to build custom directive to display every transaction.
- Designed NodeJS server and router binds to UI web pages.
- Worked closely with designer team to follow up the wireframe and other graphics mockups.
- Underwent cross-platform test automation for mobile devices based on iOS and Android, validated mobile app quality, spotted issues using Mobile Labs Simulator.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Analyzed business requirement to translate functional requirements into technical requirements using MVC framework Angular.js, making multiple developers to be able to work on separate modules simultaneously
- Responsible for the overall layout design, created a responsive web page and implement dynamic features by using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Used AngularJS to create a Single Page Application (SPA) for the gift card module along with routers, filters, custom directives and controllers
- Involved in using jQuery Validation Plug-in for client side validation
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Designed and developed modules to retrieve data and improve data using AJAX calls by $http service in AngularJS
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and development of the web pages.
- Used Microsoft Visio, for OOAD purposes.
- Developed menus, combo boxes, text field and text area input controls in Ext JS
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Managed Object persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, spring framework with Oracle backend.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Performed Hibernate Performance tuning to drastically improve the application’s performance.
- Designed and developed core libraries such as exception handling and data access layer which were used by different modules.
- Played a key role in the database designing and creation.
- Automated the entire deployment procedure using built scripts of Maven.
- Interacting with the senior management and users for new features in this website.
- Managing all versions of the website (Development, Beta and Production).
- Agile Scrum leads, create project backlogs, assign functionality to individual team members, and resolve dependency bottlenecks in spring meeting
- Created file and did Unit testing by creating Test Suites using Jasmine
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking
- Committed code change into repository using Git
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls, Bootstrap, and XML.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for all client sideUI Validationand implementingBusiness logic based on user selection using AngularJS.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Providing permanent fixes for production issues and implementing many bug fixes.
- Providing status updates on daily task, production issues and development activities.
- CSS was used to style the HTML elements and used Ajax for populating the list/dropdown box with data from DB.
- Developing PL/SQL stored procedures, Functions, Packages, SQL scripts to facilitate the functionality for various modules
- Developed detailed test approach and test cases documents.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing during different phases of application development.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation fromstructure.
- Perform code review with peers to ensure code optimization and web optimization techniques are followed.
- Follow agile methodology and iteration planning.
- Support and consultation for content publishers, web developers and managers.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
- Attend Daily stand-up meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint
- Developed User Interface for the project using HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Worked on CSS to design the navigation, gradient background and used other style properties to enhance the look of the web page.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility.
- Worked on creating different types of charts for representing the data using Kendo UI Java Script Chart widget.
- Developed CSS-based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap.
- Developed the application using Angular JS to support for Single Page Application (SPA).
- Involved in writing the Unit Test Cases using Jasmine.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Collaboration with team members design, analysis, coding, testing, and review website.
- Used interactive data binding, filters and animation events usingAngularJS.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS
- Worked with backend programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity
- Implemented jQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface
- Implemented AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Developed and implemented Email marketing campaigns for various clients.
- Widely used Optimization technique in existing code.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Implemented web standards, and resolved accessibility of the web pages which receive more user traffic.
- Understanding entities and their attributes for defining classes, attributes properties and functions.