- Over 7 years of IT experience as a Java UI Developer in analysis, design, development and testing of web applications.
- Proficient in developing and designing the phases of Software development Life Cycle.
- Expertise skills in Java Script, AJAX, CSS, HTML5, JQuery, Node.JS, Require.JS, Angular.JS, Backbone.js, Spring MVC, Hibernate and XML related technologies.
- Experience in working with Ghostwrite.js (Script Management Framework) to download the Display ads in the site.
- Experience in developing web based applications using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and J2EE Servlet technology.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel - level layout,Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Sound knowledge in SEO, making the websites SEO Friendly and ranking in search engines.
- Extensive experiences in UI Development, Web UI analysis, Web design, coding, testing, implementation and Support working with various projects.
- Expertise in using application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experiencein software configuration management using Rational ClearCase, CVS, SVN and PVCS.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, JSP
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBean, Dreamweaver, FireBug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools(wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, (internet explorer)
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time - lines for the project.
- Worked on Design, UI, wire-framing, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSP, accessibility, and optimization.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML/CSS, maintaining code and cleanliness.
- Created some prototype to implement some of the latest features of HTML and CSS.
- Worked with back enddevelopers to implement AJAX and dynamic HTML functionality in JQuery.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Maximized page load by analyzing content and making adjustments to the code (by following optimization standards).
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Worked closely with QA team to understand the reported defects and fix them.
- Created Views, Models and Collections using backbone.js.
- Designed web pages using Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS(SMACSS).
- Created events in Backbone views to provide functionality for the fields.
- Created dynamic pages using CQ content.
- Developed Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Analyze and Design different components of the project and create design diagrams, Business Flow Charts, coding, documentation and unit testing of application.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML 5, CSS 3, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used Backbone.js, Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Used JQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Developed frontend widgets in and Handlebars.js.
- Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML 5, CSS3, Handlebars.js, Node.js and Angular JS.
- Used Google Web Toolkit (GWT/GXT) MVP framework for developing the management console.
- Used the Node.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Involved in integrating the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Used Struts MVC Framework implementing Struts Validator, Tiles and Struts Internationalization.
- Used Hibernate for object relational mapping with the persistent database.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Used SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Involved in used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs, creating DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.
- Used jasmine to implement test cases.
- Involved in using CVS, Git, for project management and version management.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users’ requirement.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Frontend UI Developer
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, Las Angeles, CA.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Java/ UI Developer
- Worked as Front End Development Engineer
- Produced rapid prototyping for UI screens & workflows on existing and new product web sites
- Used Ajax for asynchronous calls
- Involved in Design Discussions with Business Team
- Created Design, Functional and User Manual documents
- Provided support to engineering teams by providing UI specifications through clickable mock-ups using HTML, CSS and JSP Scripting