- Extensive experience around 6 years of developing product and information architecture using SDLC by requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Good in PHP Scripting with APACHE and MYSQL.
- Experience with Database technologies by scaling across data centers and in-depth understanding of Database Concepts, triggers, joins.
- Strong experience with jQuery, jQuery plugins, Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete, AJAX .
- Solid working experience in various IDE’slike Notepad++, NetBeans, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and also has the understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies like Sprint planning, Scrums and JIRA Task Board
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Possess good team-management and leadership qualities.
- Having Strong written and oral communication skills and got involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio, UIKit, sublime text.
Application servers: WebLogic, XAMPP, Apache, NGNIX, Node.
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS .
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Dev Tools, Fiddler, Angular Batarang.
Version Controls: Git, SVN.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Building components withReactJS.
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design custom media queries.
- Created and tested scripts using jQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE.
- Developed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML 5 and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Identifying and fixing the browser/performance related issues in the application
- Developed a single-page application (SPA) is a web application or web site that fits on a single web page with the goal of providing a more fluid user experience akin to a desktop application.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked on complete Agile Methodology and tools for UI structure and navigation design, screen design, interaction design.
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3.
- Good knowledge on Content Management System, designed email templates
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Prepared charts using D3.js to summarize the statistics and also show graphs for performance of software and the firm with interactive behavior.
- Good Understanding of OO principles, interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used Github for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Used HTML for markup and used CSS media queries to support for Responsive development.
- Used jQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Developed a dynamic and secure front-end that consumes our API using jquery.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Used HTML for audio and video playback with third party plugins.
Junior Web Developer
- Converted PSD mockups into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation usingJQUERY.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services usingJQUERY AJAX via JSONresponse and updating the HTML pages.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in the website.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the WebSphere application server.
- Responsible for the process of UIdesign for Internet sites and applications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.