- 7 years of UI development, Front end development experience and 2+ years of Product Marketing.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular.JS framework.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Padding, Pseudo - Classes and CSS behaviors.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM).
- Experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery
- Worked with JQUERY in developing various UI widgets
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
- Experience in using Version Control system including Git, SVN.
- Experience following the W3C standards and validations using HTML, CSS and Java Script for building Web applications
- Experience in working in different IDE'S like Webstorm, Sublime text, Dreamweaver and Eclipse.
- Solid knowledge of complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working in Agile Development Method.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing (SEO) techniques.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging technologies.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
JS Libraries: AngularJS, D3, js, Jasmine, Jquery
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL
App/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Node.js
Debugging Tools: Chrome developer, Firebug
IDE’s: Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, Dreamweaver
Version Control: Git, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, OS X
Other Tools: Grunt, Bower, Sass, Less, Jira, Wiki, Yeoman
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Designed and implemented a web app for storing the information of customer, generating sales reports and saving personal contacts.
- Designed Data Visualization using D3.js.
- Responsible for designing page layout using Bootstrap and custom style sheets based on CSS3.
- Built AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master at the daily meeting for new features in this web app using agile software development methodology.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Participated in executing programming code tests, analyzed data and presented results.
- Worked closely with the Development team and participated in unit tests review.
- Requirement Analysis and design in discussion with business.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) with AngularJS and angular-route
- Using Angular MVC and two way data binding.
- Integrated Front-End with Server-Side APIs using $http service in AngularJs.
- Implemented responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Use AJAX to parse JSON object to Dynamic overlay contents on web pages.
- Investigated Browsers Compatibility and tested web pages on Chrome and IE
- Built and managed AngularJS custom directives to simplify HTML code make it more readable and reusable.
- Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Contributed on XML extraction module using Ajax and Bind with HTML SELECT with Angular.Js ng-options.
- Used preprocessor SASS to generate and manage CSS.
- Investigated and fixed bugs that were found during various phases of the development using chrome debugger.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Extensively used prototype for the development of modules and components from scratch.
- Used Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Used Tortoise SVN for the source control.
- Resolving all the assigned defects and interacting with QA to resolve any issues.
- Used JIRA as the Bug Tracking tool.
- Used Firebug and Chrome Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
UI/Front end developer
- Implemented the creation of order screen using JQuery plugins like Panelbar, Cascading DropdownList, and AutoComplete.
- Used jQuery Cascading DropdownList to get the Customer Name, Customer Number and passing the Customer Number as JSON Object and populated the JqueryGrid, in View Subscription, amendments and process subscription.
- Used Bootstrap Modal to show subscription number.
- Added/Removed textbox dynamically using Jquery.
- Design & Transform the mockup to HTML Pages.
- Implemented the design concepts by collaborating with team.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Developed web forms usingHTMLfor the application.
- Created web pages layout with HTML and CSS.
- Fixed the cross browser compatibility issue for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Extensively tested the website and fixed bugs after identifying them with Chrome Element Inspector.
Jr. Developer & SEO Assistant
- Worked on both mobile's responsive web design and desktop pages.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search pages.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through jQuery method.
- Validated the user input using jQuery validation plugin.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Supported and executed SEO best practices.
- Managed Google Adwords that include set up, support, reporting and analysis
- Ad copy creation, testing, and optimization
Web Developer & SEO Lead
- Involved in front end UI development with HTML and CSS.
- Implemented the data representation and data visualization by means of dynamic graphs and grids with data fetched from JSON web services.
- Fixed the Cross browser compatibility issues for browsers Safari, Chrome, Firefox.
- Worked with SVN to manage the Code repository.
- Provided Technical solution to Team.
- Linked the web page with social website and ensured to meet user's development requirement.
Developer & Sr. SEO Analyst
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure. Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Able to achieve top page rankings for most of the keywords with On-page and Off-page SEO activities for internal Sebiz websites.
- Website promotion through Search Engine Optimization
- Develop SEO strategies, and implement and monitor campaigns
- Prepare analytics and ranking reports and present to clients and management
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies with the goal of improving their overall visibility on the internet and in turn increasing revenue
- Conducting Keyword Market Research on target markets' searching habits
- SEO Copywriting/Editing
- Developing and optimizing meta tags
- Social Media Optimization and Marketing
- Developing SEO standards for usability design and coding
- Using ethical/white-hat on-page and off-page SEO techniques to produce high rankings for numerous keywords for various portals
- Developing, generating and interpreting periodic campaigns performance reports using web analytics
- Monitoring organic search placement and generating weekly reports
- Developing and managing link-building campaigns