- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Twitter Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Experience in developing the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using webtechnologieslikeHTML5, XHTML and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Experience on working with CSS and Pseudo Elements adding media queries in CSS to get full screen responsive fixed images where the content can scroll over the image.
- Excellent skills in designing a Single Page Applications Framework using AngularJS with custom moduleswhich can be reusable in different projects.
- Extensive experience in developing nodejs applications using MVC frameworksand installation of client side dependencies using Bower.
- Extensively developed Rich Internet Applications and various UI widgets using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Extensive experience in jQuery, jQuery plugins, AJAX, dynamic HTML and JSON.
- Resolved cross-browser issues and web site usability issues.
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Going through User Documents and creating wireframes and incorporate client feedback.
- Worked closely with the product, QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Worked on modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Desktop applications.
- To optimize user experience worked on enhancements.
- Excellent skills in relationship management with clients and effective in guiding team during the project development life cycle and deliver the product within time, cost and quality.
- Strong communication, planning and problem-solving skills, with ability to work independently or with cross-functional teams.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome developer Tools
IDE: Visual Studio (Express &Community-13), Web Storm 10.0.2, Brackets, Cloud9,Notepad++,Sublime, XAMPP
Testing: Jasmine, Qunit, e2e (phantomjs, Mocha)
Version Controls: GitHubSVN, CVS, Visual SourceSafe(VSS)
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows,UNIX, Mac
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
- Worked closely with SMEs, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Extensively used CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS3 classes.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Analyze the response of JSON in order to update DOM
- Worked on the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards and cross browser compatibility issues.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Node.js,AJAX, Bootstrap, DOM, Visual Studio, SVN.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using webtechnologieslikeHTML5, XHTML and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Involved in developing a single page applications (SPA) using AngularJS framework and Bootstrap twitter framework.
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- DesignedNode.js applications using MVC frameworksand installation of client side dependencies using BOWER.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Turned the application into a Highly Interactive, using AJAX web development techniques.
- Performed POST requests in Ajax calls for JSON using AngularJS ($http, $resource).
- Did Cross Browser coding, for making pages compatible with all browsers.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
Confidential - Dayton, OH
Front End Web Developer
- Created Responsive Web page designs using HTML5 & CSS3 and validated web pages with W3C Validator.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX and JQuery.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- We have followed with Agile methodologies
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfacesusing Eclipse/Notepad++ as editor for designing pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSON, JQuery, AJAX, Eclipse.
- Worked with System Analyst and the project team to understand the requirements.
- Converted the Photoshop mock-ups in to hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Developed web pages applying best standards.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible on all the major browsers like Safari,Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating back over to the QA team.